Thread: Debate Stage as of August 2nd For FNC Debate

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Debate Stage as of August 2nd For FNC Debate

Jeb between Bush and Cruz. LOL Rand next to Christie?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I'm hearing they may end up allowing Perry in if they round

Did you just call Donald Trump "Bush" ?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Here's Rand's chance to have that beer with Christie ...
    The Bastiat Collection ˇ FREE PDF ˇ FREE EPUB ˇ PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

ˇ tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ˇ

The podium assignments are based on photo ops and camera shots. They know Rand and Christie are going to go at it on foreign policy issues. Trump is going to go after Bush. Cruz and Rubio may clash, etc etc.

How is the stage already set? Aren't that poll numbers locked and counted as of 5pm Tuesday (tomorrow)??

Quote Originally Posted by TommyJeff View Post
    How is the stage already set? Aren't that poll numbers locked and counted as of 5pm Tuesday (tomorrow)??
    I hope not since Rands numbers drop with each poll which would be awfully convenient.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "To qualify, candidates must place in the top 10 of an average of the five most recent national polls by Aug. 4 at 5 p.m. Eastern time."
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/politi...9e9_story.html

Quote Originally Posted by Sola_Fide View Post
    The podium assignments are based on photo ops and camera shots. They know Rand and Christie are going to go at it on foreign policy issues. Trump is going to go after Bush. Cruz and Rubio may clash, etc etc.
    I heard it by polling.