Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: it's happening!!!! 36% of Republicans willing to cross over to 3rd party for Trump

Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    Some things are worse than the Israel lobby, and he's one of them.
    So,...you think potential presidential candidates will start making pilgrimages to Trump Tower instead of the Wailing Wall?

Let us endeavor to "be real".

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty View Post
    So,...you think potential presidential candidates will start making pilgrimages to Trump Tower instead of the Wailing Wall?

Let us endeavor to "be real".
    I don't see visiting the Western Wall as a bad thing (I have done it myself a few times). If you do, you might ask yourself why.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Last edited by erowe1; 08-03-2015 at 09:44 AM. Reason: dupe

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by Chieppa1 View Post
    So Trump wins. Who advises President Trump? Could it be the same insiders that would advise the high profile criminals? Trump is a Clinton family friend.

Hilarious.
    Someone like Carl Icahn who says that low interest rates are decimating the middle class?

http://www.cnbc.com/2015/06/19/carl-...net-offer.html

Icahn also said he applauded Trump for raising the issue of low interest rates. "Never in the history of the Federal Reserve have interest rates been artificially held down for so long at the extremely low rates existing today," he said.
    Last edited by AuH20; 08-03-2015 at 09:46 AM.

Sometimes a troll really is a troll.
    Apparently irrelevant to Bryan and crew.

I wonder how much "The Donald" is offering for each vote? Holding out may just raise the offer.

I don't see visiting the Western Wall as a bad thing (I have done it myself a few times). If you do, you might ask yourself why.
    I now understand why you make extreme statements towards those who disagree with you and have a difficult time being objective.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    Apparently irrelevant to Bryan and crew.
    You may be right. But I'll hold out hope that their patience with this will eventually run out.

I now understand why you make extreme statements towards those who disagree with you and have a difficult time being objective.
    I'll bite. Why?

As for my extreme statements, what I'm saying is actually pretty run-of-the-mill Ron Paul type stuff. I'm just doing my part to make sure the views this website was formed to propagate still get a hearing here.
    Last edited by erowe1; 08-03-2015 at 09:53 AM.

For those who are curious about Trump, and not just here to push whichever candidate they see as the most anti-J00, Jeffrey Tucker and Ron Paul have both zeroed in on the things that make him so revolting to liberty lovers.

http://fee.org/anythingpeaceful/deta...m-the-ideology

http://radio.foxnews.com/2015/07/15/...gerous-person/

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'll bite. Why?

As for my extreme statements, what I'm saying is actually pretty run-of-the-mill Ron Paul type stuff. I'm just doing my part to make sure the views this website was formed to propagate still get a hearing here.
    Referring to people as "stormfronters" is run of the mill Ron Paul stuff?

It sounds much more like an SJW tactic to silence dissent and discussion. In fact, it's a fairly classic example of that which I've come to expect from the Israel firsters in society.

Referring to people as "stormfronters" is run of the mill Ron Paul stuff?
    Yeah. They come in waves. After they get purged, they usually wait awhile before they try again. You've been here since 2007 and this is news to you?

For those who are curious about Trump, and not just here to push whichever candidate they see as the most anti-J00, Jeffrey Tucker and Ron Paul have both zeroed in on the things that make him so revolting to liberty lovers.

http://fee.org/anythingpeaceful/deta...m-the-ideology

http://radio.foxnews.com/2015/07/15/...gerous-person/
    Yep. I wonder sometimes if the people pushing Trump learned a damn thing over the last 8 years.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Yeah. They come in waves. After they get purged, they usually wait awhile before they try again. You've been here since 2007 and this is news to you?
    No. Saul Alinsky tactics are not news to me.

why do people cling to these polls like they are truth? I doubt even 90% of polls are accurate
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    Yep. I wonder sometimes if the people pushing Trump learned a damn thing over the last 8 years.
    I've learned that the Liberty Movement currently has no viable candidate. And I've learned that fairly hard core Marxism is dominating the Democratic party.

I've learned that the Liberty Movement currently has no viable candidate. And I've learned that fairly hard core Marxism is dominating the Democratic party.
    I learned that voting is near useless with the two party system calling the shots. One of them has to go and break the current paradigm.
    The dem lite vs dem angle has grown rather tiresome.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Someone like Carl Icahn who says that low interest rates are decimating the middle class?

http://www.cnbc.com/2015/06/19/carl-...net-offer.html
    So he has signed on? Trump the epic outsider built with insider money. Again, hilarious.
    The Voluntary Exchange Podcast

Twitter

"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." - Mark Twain"

"I want to be President, not because I want to run your lives. I don't want to run the economy, and I don't want to run the world. I want to be President to restore liberty."

"The use of force to impose morality is itself immoral, and generosity with others' money is still theft"

"My name is George. I'm unemployed and live with my parents."

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No. Saul Alinsky tactics are not news to me.
    Looks like you copied and pasted that from something on the Blaze.

In fact, isn't this essentially the exact smear that Beck used against Ron Paul in 2012?

The liberty movement has a message. It was communicated in it's purest form by Ron Paul. Granted Rand isn't communicating that message anywhere near how Ron did. But the distance from Rand to Trump is exponentially farther than the distance from Ron to Rand.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post
    The liberty movement has a message.
    "had"

"had"
    The liberty movement is in the proverbial clubhouse, while Trump is warming up in the bullpen.

....and Teh Donald's gonna save us.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

No one is going to save us. Make America Great Again? LOL Maybe with Doc Brown's Delorean? Trump's job is to push buttons and demask the establishment. That is all. So far he's doing a bang up job.

It's happening? In what way? Are you just looking to disrupt the GOP? If that's the case, Rand would be a much better disruption than Trump.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Sola_Fide View Post
    It's happening? In what way? Are you just looking to disrupt the GOP? If that's the case, Rand would be a much better disruption than Trumo.
    Beggars can't be choosers. Rand needs to move up the polls to be the Great Disruptor.

No. But if Trump can prevent the neocons from reigniting the cold war, if he can stem the flow of illegals into this country, if he can level the international trade playing field, he *may* be able to keep America from going tits up over the next 5 years.

A lot of candidates running for president will send what's left of this country to hell in short order,....by design.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    The liberty movement is in the proverbial clubhouse, while Trump is warming up in the bullpen.
    Oh you got to be kidding man....

No. But if Trump can prevent the neocons from reigniting the cold war, if he can stem the flow of illegals into this country, if he can level the international trade playing field, he *may* be able to keep America from going tits up over the next 5 years.

A lot of candidates running for president will send what's left of this country to hell in short order,....by design.
    "Level the trade playing field"? With tariffs?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast