Thread: Training Officers to Shoot First, and He Will Answer Questions Later

Training Officers to Shoot First, and He Will Answer Questions Later

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/02/us...dayspaper&_r=0

WASHINGTON — The shooting looked bad. But that is when the professor is at his best. A black motorist, pulled to the side of the road for a turn-signal violation, had stuffed his hand into his pocket. The white officer yelled for him to take it out. When the driver started to comply, the officer shot him dead.

The driver was unarmed.

Taking the stand at a public inquest, William J. Lewinski, the psychology professor, explained that the officer had no choice but to act.

“In simple terms,” the district attorney in Portland, Ore., asked, “if I see the gun, I’m dead?”

“In simple terms, that’s it,” Dr. Lewinski replied.

When police officers shoot people under questionable circumstances, Dr. Lewinski is often there to defend their actions. Among the most influential voices on the subject, he has testified in or consulted in nearly 200 cases over the last decade or so and has helped justify countless shootings around the country.
    MORE AT LINK>>>
    [IMG]http://static01.********/images/2015/08/02/us/02POLICE-JP5/02POLICE-JP5-master675.jpg[/IMG]
    Last edited by RJB; 08-02-2015 at 08:38 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

///

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Unless you have decided that "today is the day", nothing short of total, boot-licking, complete compliance will bring you through an encounter with a state sanctioned mobster unscathed.

And even that is no sure thing.

Avoid these criminal lunatics at all costs.

Your life, and the lives of your loved ones, depend on it.
    It should not be that way, but we do not live a free country any more.

Your friends, family and neighbors will turn you in, and when Officer Friendly and his pals show and are beating you to death, the most they will do is stare vapidly, or maybe pull out their phones and video the assault.

Until cops realize that they will:

A - Be sued and held personally liable for injuries and death caused by them, and/or

B - While beating down an old lady and putting her in a coma, there is a very real possibility that 100 armed citizens will come out of their homes and hold him accountable.

Nothing will change.

Therefore avoid them: shun them, have no interaction with them on any level.

If you have friends/family members who are cops, inform them they are no longer welcome in your home.

Do not talk to them.

Do no business with them.

Ask no favors of them.

A sane man would not ask Tony Soprano for a favor, don't ask a mobster with a badge for one.

(And it hurts to say that all the time, there have been some great RPF members over the years who have been cops, but I'm sorry, you're killing and maiming us by the thousands now, and the facts are, you and your brothers in blue are a clear and present danger to life and limb and are to be avoided at all costs.)

“if I see the gun, I’m dead?”
    No, then you pull the trigger. Obviously you already had the gun trained on him. Shoot him if he complies, shoot him if he doesn't. Either way it's justified.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    No, then you pull the trigger. Obviously you already had the gun trained on him. Shoot him if he complies, shoot him if he doesn't. Either way it's justified.
    Officer Safety was ensured.

Policy was followed.

Move the $#@! along now.

Officer Safety was ensured.

Policy was followed.

Move the $#@! along now.
    This $#@! is out of control, and the "protected" bleat for more.
    "The Patriarch"

Pull over and get shot three times or keep driving and get 120 bullets
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    Pull over and get shot three times or keep driving and get 120 bullets
    Either way...
    "The Patriarch"

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Either way...
    then you will get charged for speeding, obstructing justice, disturbing the peace, reckless driving, contempt of officer, failure to comply, etc, etc
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    then you will get charged for speeding, obstructing justice, disturbing the peace, reckless driving, contempt of officer, failure to comply, etc, etc
    That will be the justification for shooting you dead, you would be lucky to live to be charged.
    "The Patriarch"

This $#@! is out of control, and the "protected" bleat for more.
    Does this mean you support a lawful and peaceful revolution?

Or is complain all you do?

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher A. Brown View Post

lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

I'm sorry, did I forget to put out the sign? Silly me.

"The Patriarch"

I'm sorry, did I forget to put out the sign? Silly me.
    Promoting tyranny and apathy is a sick thing to do while you are whining.

Why don't you agree with these fundaments of being an American?

Do you agree and accept that the framers of the founding documents intended for us to alter or abolish government destructive to our unalienable rights?

Do you agree and accept that the ultimate purpose of free speech is to enable the unity adequate to effectively alter or abolish?

Why won't you explain what a great sacrifice it is to agree?
    You always want what you need, but do not always need what you want.

People that do not want what they need, have a problem.

Can we stop doing all of the things we are doing that we do not want to do while still doing what we need to do?

Try substituting the word citizen for officer in the OP....

“if I see the gun, I’m dead?”
    Well, I would say ...

Oh, wait. This $#@! was talking from the cop's point of view - not from the perspective of the person who's about to get "served and protected" ...

Nevermind.
    The Bastiat Collection ˇ FREE PDF ˇ FREE EPUB ˇ PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

ˇ tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ˇ

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    1 in 12 adults in America has a felony conviction, about 20 million people, every one of them must weigh their ability to survive an encounter with a kop much more seriously than those not already burdened...

These odds increase every day as more people are convicted of more crimes, most of which are victimless.

Promoting tyranny and apathy is a sick thing to do while you are whining.
    Why are you going around harassing people?

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    1 in 12 adults in America has a felony conviction, about 20 million people, every one of them must weigh their ability to survive an encounter with a kop much more seriously than those not already burdened...

These odds increase every day as more people are convicted of more crimes, most of which are victimless.
    Whoa, brilliant, excellent point!

+rep

Outta bullets, somebody take care of Tod for me, thanks.

Whoa, brilliant, excellent point!

+rep

Outta bullets, somebody take care of Tod for me, thanks.
    covered
    "The Patriarch"

Why are you going around harassing people?
    If they post about a problem, they logically must show interest in solving it or they are insincere. Just testing, or trying to solve the specific problems.