Thread: New Jersey Cops Body Slam 61-year-old Grandmother

New Jersey Cops Body Slam 61-year-old Grandmother

Friday, July 31, 2015 11:22PM

CLARK (WABC) --
    A family is claiming police brutality and authorities are investigating, after a woman was critically hurt during a traffic stop in New Jersey.

"All of a sudden he grabbed my mother in law by the arm, lifted her off her feet in mid-air and slammed her on the ground. All you saw was blood pouring out of her face," said the driver's fiance, Crystal Palmieri.

Palmieri says she still doesn't understand how a traffic stop escalated to this.

Her fiance's 61-year old mother is in critical condition at the hospital after allegedly being roughed up by a Clark police officer.

"She was trying to stick up for her son because she knew there was no reason I should have been pulled over," said the driver, Fortunato Riga.

Riga says police pulled him over Friday afternoon, saying he blew through a stop sign. He claims a Clark police officer dragged him out of the car. His mother intervened.

"My mom is 61 years old, if she weighs 105 pounds it's a lot," said Riga. "They tried saying my mom jumped on the cop's back. My mom grabbed the cop and said 'why are you going after my son like this?'. He was like, shut up boom and just slammed her, she went face first."

The couple's 5-year old son was also in the car. Antoniette Dilorio is in a medically-induced coma. Her front teeth were knocked out and she has multiple fractures.

Riga was issued several violations, including reckless driver.

He was taken away in handcuffs, and is accused of refusing to get out of the car when police told him to.

Clark police did not comment, but the Union County Prosecutor's Office says the incident is under investigation and witnesses are urged to contact that office at 908-370-8758.

"Now my son is scared of cops and they're supposed to serve and protect us. And all they did was terrify us," said Palmiere.
    http://7online.com/news/exclusive-fa...y-hurt/896811/

Mission accomplished
    Last edited by Warrior_of_Freedom; 08-02-2015 at 07:35 AM.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Union County Prosecutor's Office says the incident is under investigation and witnesses are urged to contact that office at 908-370-8758.
    There'll be no intimidation or harassment, promise...

If any witnesses are reading this contact the victims attorney, NOT the DA.......

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post

If any witnesses are reading this contact the victims attorney, NOT the DA.......
    New Jersey is also a "Why do you need a gun?" state
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

- Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

Chester Copperpot

Union county is a very strict county as far as the prosecutor goes... stuff thats not prosecuted in other counties in NJ is vigorously prosecuted in Union county so itll be interesting to see if the union county prosecutor goes after this cop as zealously as he might when the mundanes break the rules

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Mitrosky View Post
    Union county is a very strict county as far as the prosecutor goes... stuff thats not prosecuted in other counties in NJ is vigorously prosecuted in Union county so itll be interesting to see if the union county prosecutor goes after this cop as zealously as he might when the mundanes break the rules
    200 years ago the cop would be dragged through town

- Edward R. Murrow

I trust prosecuting attorneys as far as I can drop-kick an anvil....

It won't be terribly interesting to see yet another police officer get away scot-free with what amounts to attempted murder. Seeing a prosecutor get tough on a violent criminal with a badge - tough enough to pull something like sticking on additional charges for possession of a firearm in the commission of a felony - would be interesting.

Palmieri says she still doesn't understand how a traffic stop escalated to this.

Antoniette Dilorio is in a medically-induced coma. Her front teeth were knocked out and she has multiple fractures.
    Unless you have decided that "today is the day", nothing short of total, boot-licking, complete compliance will bring you through an encounter with a state sanctioned mobster unscathed.

And even that is no sure thing.

Avoid these criminal lunatics at all costs.

Your life, and the lives of your loved ones, depend on it.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Unless you have decided that "today is the day", nothing short of total, boot-licking, complete compliance will bring you through an encounter with a state sanctioned mobster unscathed.

And even that is no sure thing.

Avoid these criminal lunatics at all costs.

Your life, and the lives of your loved ones, depend on it.
    ^^^ It really comes down to this.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    There might be hope, after reading the comments.

For decades, as long as I've been alive, people in the NYC/NJ metro area have had an almost Stockholm Syndrome love affair with cops, for the adoring droves of "badge bunnies" the love affair is real. They are, to many, "gods with guns".

This is a local story on local website, so I have to figure at least some of the comments are locals.

And lo and behold, less than 50% are copsuckers.

That's damn near a miracle for New Jermany.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    It should not be that way, but we do not live a free country any more.

Your friends, family and neighbors will turn you in, and when Officer Friendly and his pals show and are beating you to death, the most they will do is stare vapidly, or maybe pull out their phones and video the assault.

Until cops realize that they will:

A - Be sued and held personally liable for injuries and death caused by them, and/or

B - While beating down an old lady and putting her in a coma, there is a very real possibility that 100 armed citizens will come out of their homes and hold him accountable.

Nothing will change.

Therefore avoid them: shun them, have no interaction with them on any level.

If you have friends/family members who are cops, inform them they are no longer welcome in your home.

Do not talk to them.

Do no business with them.

Ask no favors of them.

A sane man would not ask Tony Soprano for a favor, don't ask a mobster with a badge for one.

(And it hurts to say that all the time, there have been some great RPF members over the years who have been cops, but I'm sorry, you're killing and maiming us by the thousands now, and the facts are, you and your brothers in blue are a clear and present danger to life and limb and are to be avoided at all costs.)
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 08-02-2015 at 10:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    200 years ago the cop would be dragged through town
    200 years ago,, cops did not exist.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Antoniette Dilorio is in a medically-induced coma.
    Let's put a face to this name....

Tod is exactly right.

If, on the off chance a witness to this brutal assault is reading this DO NOT GO TO THE LOCAL COPS.

Go directly to the victim's attorney.

This goes right here:

Last edited by Anti Federalist; 08-02-2015 at 10:55 AM.

Let's put a face to this name....

Served and Protected.

Posted just today, as a matter of fact.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...70#post5941570

See, it's not just crazy ol' AF saying it.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And a bump

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    200 years ago,, cops did not exist.
    how did people survive without cops to give us traveling tickets? ANARCHY!

- Edward R. Murrow

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    There might be hope, after reading the comments.

For decades, as long as I've been alive, people in the NYC/NJ metro area have had an almost Stockholm Syndrome love affair with cops, for the adoring droves of "badge bunnies" the love affair is real. They are, to many, "gods with guns".

This is a local story on local website, so I have to figure at least some of the comments are locals.

And lo and behold, less than 50% are copsuckers.

That's damn near a miracle for New Jermany.
    And more than 50% of those posts come from the same guy "FailedToCensorThis."

His favorite thought is along the lines of "This is what happens when an old woman places her hand on a cop's arm."

For one thing if FailedToCensorThis acknowledges that cops are so dangerous that this is considered normal, they should be taken off the street and kept away from old ladies. 2nd, if I had a disagreement with an old lady and she placed her hand on my arm and I (a full grown man) body slammed her, would that same copsucker say I responded appropriately!? Seriously. Take away the costume, this was simply an old woman getting her teeth knock out by a full grown man.
    Last edited by RJB; 08-02-2015 at 04:05 PM.