Thread: TX-Fast and Furious gun may have been used in Garland "Draw Muhammad Cartoon" attack

Exclamation TX-Fast and Furious gun may have been used in Garland "Draw Muhammad Cartoon" attack

Whoops...our bad - Fedgov.

Report: Shooter in Garland, Texas, Attack Purchased Firearm Linked to Fast and Furious Operation

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015...ous-operation/

One of the assailants who opened fire earlier this year outside a “draw Muhammad” event in Garland, Texas, purchased a firearm connected to the Fast and Furious operation, the Los Angeles Times reported Saturday.

Five years before Nadir Soofi and his partner were shot to death by a responding officer after launching their failed attack, the 34-year-old reportedly visited a Phoenix gun shop.

According to the L.A. Times, Soofi wanted to purchase a 9-milimeter pistol, but knew prior misdemeanor drug and assault charges would be flagged in the federal screening process. Soofi, thus, went to Lone Wolf Trading Co., a shop known to sell firearms illegally.

The Phoenix gun shop, however, was part of the botched Fast and Furious operation, the L.A. Times reported. Federal authorities were allowing Lone Wolf to sell illegal firearms with the hope of tracing the weapons to drug cartels and smuggling networks.

Nonetheless, Soofi’s attempt raised flags and authorities put a seven-day hold on his ability to purchase a gun from the shop, the L.A. Times reported. However, for an unknown reason, that hold was lifted within 24 hours. Soofi left the shop with a 9-milimeter.

It was not clear whether that same weapon purchased five years prior to the Garland attack was used in the shooting, but federal authorities did contact Lone Wolf the following day, according to the L.A. Times.

The Garland attack left both shooters dead and a security officer wounded.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "However, for an unknown reason, that hold was lifted within 24 hours."

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    "However, for an unknown reason, that hold was lifted within 24 hours."
    Yah, "unknown".

So is it going to givde birth to conspiracy theories about it being a suspected "inside job" like RM 1.0?

LETTERMAN: Now, I don’t understand, um, the ambassador to Libya killed in an attack on the consulate in Benghazi. Is this an act of war? Are we at war now? What happens here?

OBAMA: Here's what happened. ... You had a video that was released by somebody who lives here, sort of a shadowy character who -- who made an extremely offensive video directed at -- at Mohammed and Islam --

LETTERMAN: Making fun of the Prophet Mohammed.

OBAMA: Making fun of the Prophet Mohammed. And so, this caused great offense in much of the Muslim world. But what also happened, extremists and terrorists used this as an excuse to attack a variety of our embassies, including the one, the consulate in Libya.

ISIS = RM 2.0

I'm shocked, I tell ya. Shocked. Could there be a Benghazi-style gun running operation underway right under American's noses?

Nice dot-connecting enhanced_deficit....

Pay no attention to that dead CIA guy out in LA found to have 1200 guns and $230k cash in his house.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

I'm obviously not going to defend F&F, but something occurred to me here, wasn't this the actual intent behind F&F? To dump a load of guns into the Mexican arms market and track where they land when they turn up in a crime? The people who created F&F and who benefit from the data it yields are probably doing a happy dance right now. They connected a known arms network to radical Muslims. Now the CIA will focus on that branch. (While a different branch altogether is used to finance the next 9/11 probably).

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    I'm obviously not going to defend F&F, but something occurred to me here, wasn't this the actual intent behind F&F? To dump a load of guns into the Mexican arms market and track where they land when they turn up in a crime? The people who created F&F and who benefit from the data it yields are probably doing a happy dance right now. They connected a known arms network to radical Muslims. Now the CIA will focus on that branch. (While a different branch altogether is used to finance the next 9/11 probably).
    You don't really need to find out
    What's going on
    You don't really want to know
    Just how far it's gone
    Just leave well enough alone
    Eat your dirty laundry

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    it is all BS I am sure.
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

The next 9/11 WILL be done by an individual or group of armed, white, Christian, constitutionalist, veteran, Ron Paul donators, Rand Paul donators, libertarian, Austrian economistics believing (FBI, CIA, NSA) terrist.

You just wait. Hell I'm not even a conspiracy theorist either and i think that.
    "I know the urge to arm yourself, because that’s what I did. I was trained in firearms. When I walked to the hospital when my husband was sick, I carried a concealed weapon. I made the determination that if somebody was going to try to take me out I was going to take them with me."

Diane Feinstein, 1995

Quote Originally Posted by Uriel999 View Post
    The next 9/11 WILL be done by an individual or group of armed, white, Christian, constitutionalist, veteran, Ron Paul donators, Rand Paul donators, libertarian, Austrian economistics believing (FBI, CIA, NSA) terrist.

You just wait. Hell I'm not even a conspiracy theorist either and i think that.
    And defecation will most assuredly then hit the rotating, oscillating, air vectoring unit.

So that may make the DOJ an attack enabler.

So when a citizen provides aid and weapons to terrorists it is treason but when the government does it it is a sting?
    I am more and more convinced that man is a dangerous creature and that power, whether vested in many or a few, is ever grasping, and like the grave, cries, 'Give, give.'

Abigail Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    So that may make the DOJ an attack enabler.
    Accessory to attempted murder is how an ambitious prosecutor would look at it.
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.