Thread: Judge blocks release of more videos by anti-abortion group

Judge blocks release of more videos by anti-abortion group

A judge has granted a temporary restraining order blocking the release of more videos by the group that released a series of videos of a Planned Parenthood official, the Associated Press reported Friday.

Judge William Orrick in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California issued the order against the Center for Medical Progress (CMP) at the request of the National Abortion Federation (NAF).

NAF says the anti-abortion group infiltrated its meetings and secretly recorded videos.

Orrick said NAF would likely suffer irreparable injury absent a temporary restraining order.

CMP released a series of videos in recent weeks showing an official from Planned Parenthood negotiating prices for selling fetal tissue

Planned Parenthood is pulling out all the stops to preserve its federal funding in the face of public and lawmaker pressure.
    http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...abortion-group
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The judge issued a restraining order, but I can virtually guarantee you the videos will NOT be blocked. Nothing will stop this next one from coming out. I am sure they have hundreds of copies distributed all over the world.....
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

leak them

they can't contain the truth

too late Judge...here, have another martini $#@!..

According to what I've read, the next one will be a jaw-dropper.
    Non-violence is the creed of those that maintain a monopoly on force.

Intact fetuses sold whole after being born alive?

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...ed-parenthood/
    Non-violence is the creed of those that maintain a monopoly on force.

What are they waiting for, the vote is coming up soon.

"Restraining order," well, PP didn't want to restrain them when they thought they were paying customers.
    Stop believing stupid things

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    The judge issued a restraining order, but I can virtually guarantee you the videos will NOT be blocked. Nothing will stop this next one from coming out. I am sure they have hundreds of copies distributed all over the world.....
    If they were smart. They should've handed copies off to a third party (parties) to distribute, like Snowden did with Glenn Greenwald.

One of tho$e Moloch loving judge$ -'cau$e realizing it i$ child $acrifice might hamper the ethical u$e of $tolen monie$.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Quote Originally Posted by limequat View Post

Kermt Gosnell Has No Remorse for Killing Babies Born Alive

http://www.lifenews.com/2013/09/23/k...es-born-alive/
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

This could sway public opinion.

But, I'm not aware of any rational argument that distinguishes killing an infant in the womb from killing it outside the womb.
    They confronted me in the day of my calamity, but the Lord was my support.

According to what I've read, the next one will be a jaw-dropper.
    It'll be funny if it is a video of the judge accepting bribes for a restraining order.

Found this while I was looking up the story, seems even some democrats have had enough:

Love that last line:

You may excuse me, and you may carry me out on my shield, but it will be for the right reason. For the lord is my shepherd . . .

Unfortunately he's anti-gun
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 08-02-2015 at 11:32 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Obama has also said he would veto any legislation to defund PP. My question...since when is it radical to be pro life. Wtf is wrong with people?
    I'm scheduled for a C section on Wednesday. Will be welcoming a baby girl! I can't watch this $#@! anymore. Makes me so angry and sick. I have lost hope in humanity.

Guess the judge doesn't like the idea of people exposing crime with video evidence.

Well that's interesting because I thought withholding evidence of a crime is a federal offense, so the judge's order isn't lawful since it's compelling them to break the law. And as far as gag orders go, the judges can gag on a cock.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Suffering irreparable harm is now a standard for a restraining order, even though the 1st Amendment guarantees freedom of speech?
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Suffering irreparable harm is now a standard for a restraining order, even though the 1st Amendment guarantees freedom of speech?
    The only ones who should be able to get a restraining order are the children these psychopaths are cutting up into little pieces.

A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

- Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    The only ones who should be able to get a restraining order are the children these psychopaths are cutting up into little pieces.
    That group should just dump the videos and give the judge the finger. What's he gonna do about it? The judge has no legal standard to halt the releases, never mind the judge's personal conflict of interest as a huge donor to Obama and the DNC.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    That group should just dump the videos and give the judge the finger. What's he gonna do about it? The judge has no legal standard to halt the releases, never mind the judge's personal conflict of interest as a huge donor to Obama and the DNC.
    Well the law doesn't protect us anymore, so the group would be putting their own lives into jeopardy, it's their call.

- Edward R. Murrow

Calling to defund them is purely a propaganda move.

Rand should be calling for investigations and jail time.

"You don't have to stop doing illegal things, but you have to do them on your own money" is a really freaking $#@!ty response and underscores what is wrong with the American political class.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

Abortion is human sacrifice the so called tissue is being used in vaccines and other big pharma formulas in an attempt to make us all cannibals.

Quote Originally Posted by idiom View Post
    Calling to defund them is purely a propaganda move.

Rand should be calling for investigations and jail time.

"You don't have to stop doing illegal things, but you have to do them on your own money" is a really freaking $#@!ty response and underscores what is wrong with the American political class.
    If he can get them defunded he can go on to pursue criminal charges. Whereas if he tries to go all-in and pursue criminal charges first and fails, and then tries to defund it, people will probably be like, "give it a rest already."

Most people agree that public funding should not be used for the practice. Politically it makes sense to start where there is the most support for an idea and work your way forward from there.

I agree with you that it does seem silly, but I would rather Rand chisel away at rocks than be crushed by boulders.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

They are affecting interstate commerce in barely used baby parts.
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknownuser View Post
    Obama has also said he would veto any legislation to defund PP. My question...since when is it radical to be pro life. Wtf is wrong with people?
    I'm scheduled for a C section on Wednesday. Will be welcoming a baby girl! I can't watch this $#@! anymore. Makes me so angry and sick. I have lost hope in humanity.
    I hear ya, we just got to spend a week with our adorable 2 year old granddaughter and we've got a couple of friends who are newly expecting. Thinking of you today and wishing you and baby great health!

As for "humanity" and myself, because I know myself the best I've got ZERO hope in humanity. I'm not making that mistake again.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE