View Poll Results: Will you watch the Aug 6th Debate live?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I will watch ALL of the 5pm & 9pm debates

22 56.41%
  • Yes but I will only watch all the 9pm debate

11 28.21%
  • Yes but I will only watch all the 5pm debate

0 0%
  • I will watch some the debates that night

2 5.13%
  • I will watch none of the debates live.

4 10.26%

Thread: Will you watch the Aug 6th GOP Debate?

Will you watch the Aug 6th GOP Debate?

Add comments below if you'd like.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't have cable any more and I'm not going to bother watching Lindsay Graham and Rick Santorum debate themselves on my computer screen. The 5pm debate is establishment C team losers who won't have anything interesting to say. Maybe I'll tune in to see if Rick Perry makes a fool of himself again.

the undercard might be more interesting than the main as they have to be outrageous.

I'll watch all of them on youtube after reading the reviews so I can fast forward, partly because no one would have time to make a coherent point because with so many candidates each gets very little time.

Thank you, all of those who watch the debates so diligently. The others could learn a thing or two, in becoming such informed voters as yourselves.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

not much information will be revealed, but it will be a good indicator of how the campaigns are. Trump has the most to gain, and the most to lose.

Yea, I'm going to watch the whole thing, 99% nonsense that it is.

Know thy enemy.

The undercards can be interesting sometimes.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yes and predictably I will ask myself, "Why do I subject myself to this torture?"

Quote Originally Posted by fr33 View Post
    Yes and predictably I will ask myself, "Why do I subject myself to this torture?"
    Just grin and think of England.

I'll watch the 9pm one but I'll probably skip the 5pm one, might watch some highlights from the 5pm one, but I don't like anybody in the lower tier and I already know their platforms.

I'll watch them both, but I don't have television so I'll be waiting for a Youtube
    Benton/Collins 2016

I'll have to watch the first one on Youtube since I'll be at work then. I'll try to watch the second one live if I can find a stream because I don't have TV.

I didn't realize there were two. I'm guessing the 5PM one is for the lesser candidates?

Yes, for pure entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post

The guy with the beard was good.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

....instead of $pending all the effort on these 'debates' the gd fool republican$ inc. could hire ten stinking parrots trained to squawk, 'hillary sucks, vote republican'..'cause that's about all you're going to hear from these gd fool republican $50 haircuts on $5 heads!

...using parrots, the idiot republican$ inc. wouldn't even have to pay for air fare...the stinking parrots could fly themselves and food would be peanut$..

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post

Preach it, Mr. Bayes!!!

Nah, probably none at all.

Anything worthwhile will be clipped and tubed within minutes anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by bxm042 View Post
    Thank you, all of those who watch the debates so diligently. The others could learn a thing or two, in becoming such informed voters as yourselves.
    On second thought, after reading bxm's rousing patriotic post, how can I not watch?

Required in fact, if one is to vote hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Nah, probably none at all.

Anything worthwhile will be clipped and tubed within minutes anyway.
    To me, that's like watching the highlights of a sporting event on the news, rather than seeing it live. Not nearly as exciting.

maybe the major league, won't watch the triple a squad.

I'll probably watch everything, just to marvel at the corruption and ignorance.

I remember going to debate watching parties in '08 and '12 when Ron was in it. Was always excited out of my mind to see what would happen, and then just bored to tears when I had to listen to those empty suits equivocate for two hours. Without Ron in the debates I just don't see much of a reason to watch at all, but I'll probably at least watch the opening statements still.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by brandon View Post
    I didn't realize there were two. I'm guessing the 5PM one is for the lesser candidates?
    Yes, For the non-top-ten.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

69360 asserts: "maybe the major league, won't watch the triple a squad."

...in an honest 'competition of ideas about government' NONE of your stinking republicrat puppets could even make the little-league team...

Quote Originally Posted by hells_unicorn View Post
    I'll watch the 9pm one but I'll probably skip the 5pm one, might watch some highlights from the 5pm one, but I don't like anybody in the lower tier and I already know their platforms.
    Do you know when they decide who will be the 10 at 9pm? It isn't official yet, right?

Hell yeah, I'm watching both.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Only if it's better than sit com reruns.