Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Are You a “Cuckservative”? Take This Simple Quiz to Find Out!

Are You a “Cuckservative”? Take This Simple Quiz to Find Out!

https://misadventuresindiversity.wor...z-to-find-out/

In case you’re a bit late to the party, there’s a new and important political meme spreading, a game-changing litmus test for fortunes on the Right. Some are still scratching their heads over what it’s all about, this #cuckservative thing. I’m here to help sort it out.

Do you loudly crow about how morally reprehensible it is for anyone to say that Dylann Roof expressed legitimate grievances in his manifesto, but you think black men raping white women and murdering whites by the thousands are just sociological effects, about which we should only whisper?

Do you think those who advocate for white interests are a bigger threat to the Republican party image and electoral chances than politicians like Rand Paul and Jeb Bush, who abandon whites and pander to minorities in vain trying to get them to vote GOP?

Do you join Democrats in calling for even more measures to guarantee equal pay for women and men in similar jobs, regardless of employers’ prerogatives or natural circumstances?

Do you think the achievement gaps between races are attributable to failures of our socioeconomic systems and government, not innate differences among races?

Do you preach that most blacks and hispanics are at heart really conservatives, except they just don’t realize it yet?

Do you make sure to distance yourself from any white person who might postulate heresy on racial matters?

I think you’re getting the picture here.

As a good “cuck,” you take pains to argue for more legal immigration into the U.S.(from wherever), even while you feebly object to the ongoing waves of millions of illegals pouring in from the third world.

You’re cautious to explain that people of any and all ethnic nationalities can be expected to become good, loyal Americans, and not alter the essential character of our country no matter how many millions of them swarm in — so long as they “accept the rule of law” and the Constitution, etc.

You’d sooner denounce and ban the Confederate flag than the rainbow fudgepack-flag which flies at your workplace, because your bourgeois lifestyle, image, and sense of self-worth demands that you maintain your job and polite relationships with whoever. Better that your children be taken camping by Dan Savage than anyone see you as some kind of hateful bigot!

You’re so terrified of being labelled a racist that you’ll eagerly continue to support or at least be quiet about anti-white trends, and angrily throw other whites under the bus if they try to stick up for white interests.

You’ll make sure everyone knows how much you revere Martin Luther King, while you wouldn’t be caught dead praising Jared Taylor.

You’ve been cuckolded by the anti-white elements pervading our politics. You imagine that the invasion and rape of your nation by non-whites is happening under your own altruistic direction, even while you watch in the sick satisfaction of your ethno-masochistic expense, and you get a smug and sanctimonious feeling of superiority when you chastise, censor, and condemn anyone expressing ideas about preserving a white majority and protecting white interests.

You’re repulsed more by white racism than you are by the non-white predators and the perverts who are raping and murdering your wives, sons, and daughters, and you think the KKK are worse than mainstream whites actually paying to be out-bred by non-whites. That makes you a disgusting and pathetic cuckservative. What makes it even worse is that your conventional, play-it-safe mindset helps perpetuate the status quo, instead of pushing for radical change.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Are you THE Mencius Moldbug?
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    Hell no, you really think he'd sully himself in this fashion? I'm just a fan.

Not at all surprised to find that you recognize the s/n, though, based on your posts in the other cuckservative thread. =P

Do you frequent TRS?

Quote Originally Posted by menciusmoldbug View Post

Not at all surprised to find that you recognize the s/n, though, based on your posts in the other cuckservative thread. =P

Do you frequent TRS?
    Oh yeah, Unqualified Reservations is/was a great blog. I wish he'd get back to it.

I like The Right Stuff. I don't agree with everything posted there (or anywhere for that matter), but they're a good group of guys.

Oh yeah, Unqualified Reservations is/was a great blog. I wish he'd get back to it.
    Zero chance of that. Did you not hear about what's happened to him as a result of what he's already published? Surprisingly sympathetic summary here: http://www.slate.com/articles/techno...g_problem.html

Funny thing is that he basically predicted his own demise: http://unqualified-reservations.blog...own-scare.html

He's kinda like Christ after the crucifixion, though, in that Moldbuggians are taking over the intellectual right, especially in Silicon Valley. Pretty much every right-winger with an IQ north of 145 is either an acolyte or a respectful ally. It's an exciting time to be alive!

I like The Right Stuff. I don't agree with everything posted there (or anywhere for that matter), but they're a good group of goys.
    fyp

Do you frequent TRS?
    How sweet. You two made a connection. Now you can whine together about how much it sucks to be a white guy in todays terrible world. [sad face]

In the words of Triumph the Insult Comic Dog:

"This is a great thread...

...for me to poop on."

Just, FYI, Mencius, now that I know you and PaleoTardian are kissing cousins, your slack with me is close to zero when it comes to peddling your racist garbage on my turf.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Fight for Western Civilization! Though I disagree with Taylor about contemporary European White Societies. They are still $#@! in my eyes. Secondly, he's conflating culture with bloodlines. It's the culture that makes us unique as opposed to the pallor of our skin. A white vessel is useless without a noble prime directive as it's foundation.

http://www.amren.com/news/2015/07/an...uckservatives/

You aren’t just betraying your principles.
    Dear Cuckservative,

You are not alone. Like you, Erick Erickson at RedState.com, Matt Lewis at the Daily Caller, Taylor Millard at Hot Air, the blogger Ace of Spades, and Jim Harper with the Cato Institute are all squirming under the lash of this new coinage. They are squirming because a single word–cuckservative–lays bare the rot at the heart of your movement: American conservatism can conserve nothing if it cannot conserve the nation’s founding stock. I’ll put it bluntly: Nothing you love will survive without white people.

Do you stand for limited government and a balanced budget? Count your black and Hispanic allies. Do you admire Thomas Jefferson? He was a slave-holder who will end up on the dung heap with the Confederate flag. Do you care about stable families and the rights of the unborn? Look up illegitimacy, divorce, and abortion rates for blacks and Hispanics. Do you cherish the stillness at dawn in Bryce Canyon? When the park service manages to get blacks and Hispanics to go camping they play boom-boxes until 1:00 a.m. Was Ronald Reagan your hero? He would not win a majority of today’s electorate.

Do you love Tchaikovsky? Count the non-whites in the concert hall. Do you yearn for neighborhoods where you can leave the keys in your car? There still are some; just don’t expect them to be “diverse.” Are hunting and firearms part of your heritage? Explain that to Barack Obama or Sonia Sotomayor. Are you a devout Christian? Muslim immigrants despise you and your faith. Do you support Israel? Mexicans, Haitians, Chinese, and Guatemalans don’t.

Your great festival–CPAC–is as white as a meeting of the Sons of Confederate Veterans. That’s because blacks and Hispanics and even Asians don’t share your dreams. You’ve heard the old joke: “What do you call the only black person at a conservative meeting? The keynote speaker.” Outreach doesn’t work. You can’t talk someone into loving what you love. Faith, patriotism, duty, and honor come from deeply cultural, religious, and ancestral sources you can’t reach.

Why do you evoke Martin Luther King when you call for a “colorblind” America? You know he wanted quotas for blacks. You evoke King because you think he’ll help you silence blacks and liberals. But it doesn’t work, does it? That’s because only whites–and Asians, when it suits them–even think in terms of “colorblindness.” Blacks and Hispanics will squeeze every unfair advantage out of you they can. At what point will they ever abandon their aggressive racial agenda? When they’re the majority just think how hard they’ll squeeze your grandchildren.

You tell yourself that the things you love about America–and I love them, too–are rooted in certain principles. That is your greatest mistake. They are rooted in certain people. That is why Germans, Swedes, Irishmen, and Hungarians could come and contribute to the America you love. Do you really believe that a future Afro-Hispanic-Caribbean-Asiatic America will be anything like the America your ancestors built?

Let’s consider your principles. Do you dream of a traditional, religious, free-market society with small government, low taxes, and no gun control, where same-sex marriage is illegal, and abortion, divorce, prostitution, and illegitimacy are scorned? There are such places: the tribal areas of Pakistan and Somalia.

And what about countries that violate your principles–with high taxes, huge government, clogged markets, a weak church, strict gun control, and sexual license of all kinds? There’s Scandinavia. And yet if you had to leave the United States you’d much rather live in Denmark than in Waziristan.

Do you see the pattern? Even when they violate your principles, white people build good societies. Even when they abide by your principles, non-whites usually don’t.

We see that in America. Can you think of a majority non-white neighborhood you’d like to live in, or a majority non-white school you’d like your children to attend? No, you can’t. Why, then, don’t you fight with all your strength against the forces of immigration and integration that are turning ever-greater parts of your county into Third-World wastelands?

I know it would be frightening for you to step outside the ever narrower confines of what we are permitted to say about race. You would court the disapproval of every institution in America. You would pay a heavy price. Not since the last Red Scare has the price of speaking out been so high. In the 1950s, it was dangerous to spout Marxist foolishness. Today, the most dangerous ideas are the historical, biological, and moral truths that men such as Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt, Mark Twain, Walt Whitman, and your grandparents took for granted.

Muster up the courage. Speak these truths. They are your heritage. They are your destiny. They are in your bones. And when you speak these truths, you will join the people who see the only future for America in which the things you love are even conceivable. When you speak these truths you will join the camp of the saints.

And until you speak these truths you will feel the sting of the word “cuckservative.” You will feel its sting because you are not just betraying the heritage and promise of America. You are not just betraying your principles and dreams–even though you think you are working for them. You are betraying your people.
    Last edited by AuH20; 07-31-2015 at 08:41 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Do you frequent TRS?
    Thanks for the find. I like to research the enemy.

Church business, you understand.

For those playing along, he's referencing this "blog" I guess called "The Right Stuff". Apparently "libertarian fascism" is all the rage and the elite smarties need to rule over us sheeple for the sake of freedom and whatnot. That's what I'm leaning towards anyway. It's a very confused mish-mash of hatred and vanity and pseudo-intellectualism.

www.therightstuff.biz

Still reading.

Zero chance of that. Did you not hear about what's happened to him as a result of what he's already published? Surprisingly sympathetic summary here: http://www.slate.com/articles/techno...g_problem.html

Funny thing is that he basically predicted his own demise: http://unqualified-reservations.blog...own-scare.html

I was not aware of that, but I'm not surprised. I am surprised that it hasn't happened to Mike Enoch yet, though that may be an alias. Anarcho-Papist disappeared off the internet recently, so I wonder if something happened to him too.

He's kinda like Christ after the crucifixion, though, in that Moldbuggians are taking over the intellectual right, especially in Silicon Valley. Pretty much every right-winger with an IQ north of 145 is either an acolyte or a respectful ally. It's an exciting time to be alive!
    That's what I've been saying for a while. Conservatism is dead; reaction is the future.

Naw, I'm pretty simple. I'm for the elimination of all current governments worldwide, that's it really in the simplest of terms, without this artificial lumping of me with 320 million others, I could give two $#@!s about all the current outrages.

That's what I've been saying for a while. Conservatism is dead; reaction is the future.
    If you believe that then why are you on this site?

The article he linked in this post text of his:

.... includes this scathing characterization of Neoreactionary thinking (which I'm sure you "disagree" with):

That’s the nom de Web under which Yarvin writes mind-numbing political tracts. Yarvin/Moldbug is a self-proclaimed “neoreactionary,” an unabashed elitist and inegalitarian in the tradition of Thomas Carlyle, one of his heroes. (He fits neatly into the “Natural-Order Conservative” category of a conservative taxonomy.) His worldview: Democracy sucks, the strong should rule the weak, and we could use a good old-fashioned dictator to clean up this mess. That, and he believes that “human biodiversity”—as in the “science” of racial differences, à la The Bell Curve—is real, valid, and very important. Neoreactionary thinking is far more complicated and far more verbose than this—which is in part a deliberate attempt to keep the great unwashed from paying too much attention to such Important Thought. If you’re curious, the tireless Scott Alexander of Slate Star Codex has written extensive rebuttals of neoreactionary theory, which go to prove Brandolini’s Law: “The amount of energy necessary to refute bull$#@! is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it.” The neoreactionaries make up a small and mostly ignorable corner of the Internet, but because they include a number of techies and wonks, they have drawn attention and criticism from outlets like the Baffler and the Daily Beast, all of which served to raise the neoreactionary profile far higher than it ever would have made it on its own. If you want serious reactionary activity, look to Congress.
    Now obviously I have to stick my nose in this garbage because apparently this is the new face of fascism and I like to know my game, but I still fail to see what you are doing here on RPF? These ideas are light years from what the remnant is about. God's people don't go in for this BS. We don't believe the "strong must command the weak". We believe the opposite. We believe the weak are who God favors.

Anywho, all you neoreactionaries are on notice. I've found your vocabulary, it's only a matter of time before I've surrounded you intellectually the way I did Rothbard and I destroy your foundation with the Sword of Christ.

And seriously, Paleo, even for a 25 year old, this stuff is a little retarded. Do you really think there is some "new type of thinking" that just hadn't taken off, that was just waiting for the "right" generation. LOL. "YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WIZ!!! Thomas Carlyle was RIGHT about fascism! Hitler just didn't do it right!"

1 Corinthians 3 18 Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise. 19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness. 20 And again, The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain.
    In other words, "check yo' self before you wreck yo' self".

Honestly, though it's good. It's good that the super braniacs of this last generation think they are intellectual gods. That they've found the Holy Grail of political thinking. All to the glory of God when it comes crashing down and they are seen for the vain fools they are.

Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post
    If you believe that then why are you on this site?

The article he linked in this post text of his:

.... includes this scathing characterization of Neoreactionary thinking (which I'm sure you "disagree" with):

Now obviously I have to stick my nose in this garbage because apparently this is the new face of fascism and I like to know my game, but I still fail to see what you are doing here on RPF? These ideas are light years from what the remnant is about. God's people don't go in for this BS. We don't believe the "strong must command the weak". We believe the opposite. We believe the weak are who God favors.

Anywho, all you neoreactionaries are on notice. I've found your vocabulary, it's only a matter of time before I've surrounded you intellectually the way I did Rothbard and I destroy your foundation with the Sword of Christ.

And seriously, Paleo, even for a 25 year old, this stuff is a little retarded. Do you really think there is some "new type of thinking" that just hadn't taken off, that was just waiting for the "right" generation. LOL. "YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WIZ!!! Thomas Carlyle was RIGHT about fascism! Hitler just didn't do it right!"

In other words, "check yo' self before you wreck yo' self".

Honestly, though it's good. It's good that the super braniacs of this last generation think they are intellectual gods. That they've found the Holy Grail of political thinking. All to the glory of God when it comes crashing down and they are seen for the vain fools they are.
    None of that is actually what Moldbug believes, other than "Democracy sucks". He's written extensively about why he doesn't like fascism, but you'll never read any of that. And no, you don't understand; you're an idiot who makes no effort to understand anything outside of what he already believes.

None of that is actually what Moldbug believes, other than "Democracy sucks". He's written extensively about why he doesn't like fascism, but you'll never read any of that. And no, you don't understand; you're an idiot who makes no effort to understand anything outside of what he already believes.
    Well, if you say it then it must be true.

Who needs facts and history when you have your friends to back you up.

And here I thought following links that you and your friend posted calling the editorial "sympathetic" was fair game. But apparently I'm only allowed to quote your material if I'm in the "elite" group. [sad face]

There is a line between acknowledging biological racial differences and the genetic foundation for the different societies on Earth; and moving towards attitudes that could be considered racism.

This crosses that line.

Concerned about a white minority? Well let me tell you about another famous minority, the Jews. They were totally swallowed up like a drop in a much larger human sea after the Diaspora. And yet, generations later, they're still around and kicking with a distinct genetic and racial identity. The solution to this problem isn't driving out other races, it's fixing the abysmally low white birth rate.

You want to stop the decline of the West? You need to fight party culture, and instead convince young women to get married and start a family with lots of beautiful kids. You need to fight cultural warfare that has deliberately suppressed Western birth rates through social engineering. This is where your battle will be fought and won, not in preventing cheap labor from flowing across the border.

The fact is nearly every time I've gone to Stormfront, looked up Traditionalism, looked up Julius Evola, looked up NeoReactionary, blah, blah, blah, I've just never gotten to the gooey center that is worthy of worship.

You know why? Because that gooey center isn't objective. It's your own vanity.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well, if you say it then it must be true.

Who needs facts and history when you have your friends to back you up.

And here I thought following links that you and your friend posted calling the editorial "sympathetic" was fair game. But apparently I'm only allowed to quote your material if I'm in the "elite" group. [sad face]
    The article was sympathetic toward him for being censored. I know more about history than you, and I'd bet my life that I know more about literally any topic than you do, other than maybe religion. I don't comment on things that I haven't read extensively about; I ravenously search for counter-narratives for everything I believe. Can you honestly say you do the same? We both know the answer, $#@!.
    Last edited by ThePaleoLibertarian; 07-31-2015 at 10:02 PM.

I couldn't help but notice reading through menciusmoldbug's past posts that he's quite the avid little intellectual. Reminded me of a less accurate, less precise, earlier version of myself.

This seems to be the crux of his thesis:

It's like you didn't read a word a said. I don't know what else to do at this point other than repeat myself.

Moral realism is false. Nihilism is true. There are no such things as "rights" in the sense that you are using the term.

Now, you are of course welcome do believe in whatever fantasies or fairy tales you like, but doing so will not change the way the world actually is. If someone steals your watch and you can't get it back, then whether you say they have a "right" to possess it or not is 100% irrelevant.

I am pro-authoritarian.
    Now again I have to ask, "What the hell are you doing on this site!?"

But, not a lot of cool places to crash, I get it.

I actual agree that "moral realism" is false. There aren't "morals". There are virtues one can possess. But there aren't rights, and really what "natural law" is, is a set of laws. A set of commands.

You see I've long said "God gave you no rights." He gave you commands.

So I'm also a pro-authoritarian, just on a much higher level than I think you are thinking.

But you are wrong. Nihilism is false, not true.

We agree on so much!

Have you heard the good news of our Lord Jesus Christ?

The article was sympathetic toward him for being censored. I know more about history than you, and I'd bet my life that I know more about literally any topic than you do, other than maybe religion. I don't comment on things that I haven't read extensively about; I ravenously search for counter-narratives for everything I believe. Can you honestly say you do the same? We both know the answer, $#@!.
    Who cares what you know!?
    Who cares how smart you are?!
    Who cares if you can beat me up!?
    Who cares who has a bigger dick!?
    Who cares who is an $#@!!?
    (but for the record, you are an admitted one: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post5926257)

The fact is everything you promote on this site is anti-liberty. Your view and your design you would put on the world is EVIL.

You are a confessed amoral entity. A nihilist. You believe only in power. There is nothing you stand for that is what liberty is about.

The fact that you keep trying to prove that you "exude" more power than me only proves my point.

"Who cares about the truth?! Who cares about the truth?! You're evil! I'm gonna go read my bible!"

Go die in a hole, plebe.

"Who cares about the truth?! Who cares about the truth?! You're evil! I'm gonna go read my bible!"

Go die in a hole, plebe.
    I'll die when God wants me to die. You sound jelly.

You can read online for free, but nothing beats the hard copy!

Truth is in here, bub.

I'll die when God wants me to die. You sound jelly.

You can read online for free, but nothing beats the hard copy!

Truth is in here, bub.

I'm glad you brought up that insightful book................Specifically Genesis 11. God dispersed & confused these peoples before they could fully form a homogenized global society and challenge his rule. Very revealing I might add.

The Tower of Babel

11 Now the whole world had one language and a common speech. 2 As people moved eastward,[a] they found a plain in Shinar[b] and settled there.

3 They said to each other, “Come, let’s make bricks and bake them thoroughly.” They used brick instead of stone, and tar for mortar. 4 Then they said, “Come, let us build ourselves a city, with a tower that reaches to the heavens, so that we may make a name for ourselves; otherwise we will be scattered over the face of the whole earth.”

5 But the Lord came down to see the city and the tower the people were building. 6 The Lord said, “If as one people speaking the same language they have begun to do this, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them. 7 Come, let us go down and confuse their language so they will not understand each other.”

8 So the Lord scattered them from there over all the earth, and they stopped building the city. 9 That is why it was called Babel[c]—because there the Lord confused the language of the whole world. From there the Lord scattered them over the face of the whole earth.
    Last edited by AuH20; 07-31-2015 at 10:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    I'm glad you brought up that insightful book................Specifically Genesis 11. God dispersed & confused these peoples before they could fully form a homogenized global society and challenge his rule. Very revealing I might add.
    Is this some clever attempt to say that God supports segregated societies? LOL.

What would you like to paint God as? I'll help you.

Personally, I like to start with him being a crazed murderer who regretted making humans at all and drowned the whole earth. We work our way up from there and usually most other things are easier to accept.
    Last edited by wizardwatson; 07-31-2015 at 10:55 PM.

Is this some clever attempt to say that God supports segregated societies? LOL.

What would you like to paint God as? I'll help you.

Personally, I like to start with him being a crazed murderer who regretted making humans at all and drowned the whole earth. We work our way up from there and usually most other things are easier to accept.
    I can only assume God likes limiting the potential mischief of his creations to a minimum. Empires aren't his thing.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Here, I will help you. Here, God commands via Moses that for a time, inter-tribal marriage is forbidden.

Now you can go into the internets and preach the racism of the Father properly, amen:

Numbers 36 5 And Moses commanded the children of Israel according to the word of the LORD, saying, The tribe of the sons of Joseph hath said well. 6 This is the thing which the LORD doth command concerning the daughters of Zelophehad, saying, Let them marry to whom they think best; only to the family of the tribe of their father shall they marry. 7 So shall not the inheritance of the children of Israel remove from tribe to tribe: for every one of the children of Israel shall keep himself to the inheritance of the tribe of his fathers. 8 And every daughter, that possesseth an inheritance in any tribe of the children of Israel, shall be wife unto one of the family of the tribe of her father, that the children of Israel may enjoy every man the inheritance of his fathers. 9 Neither shall the inheritance remove from one tribe to another tribe; but every one of the tribes of the children of Israel shall keep himself to his own inheritance.
    Does this mean God isn't a "cuckservative"?

Here, I will help you. Here, God commands via Moses that for a time, inter-tribal marriage is forbidden.

Now you can go into the internets and preach the racism of the Father properly, amen:

Does this mean God isn't a "cuckservative"?
    God is not supposed to exhibit partiality of one group over another per scripture. But I find it highly unlikely that God wishes the unique differences of humanity's subsets to be washed away into a bland mixture. If that was the case, we would all be the same.

How is a concerted push for mongrelization & one monolithic culture a good thing? I see it as an affront against the natural order, which is presumably God's order.
    Last edited by AuH20; 07-31-2015 at 11:50 PM.

If that was the case, we would all be the same. How is a concerted push for mongrelization a good thing?
    Here is a scary thought. If we blend everything and make everybody the same we will stop being humans. We will become something else.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

who is the insaniac that made this chart?

God is not supposed to exhibit partiality of one group over another per scripture. But I find it highly unlikely that God wishes the unique differences of humanity's subsets to be washed away into a bland mixture. If that was the case, we would all be the same.

How is a concerted push for mongrelization & one monolithic culture a good thing? I see it as an affront against the natural order, which is presumably God's order.
    You are in the middle of the road on this from what I've seen.

Just like when I was against the Mohammed cartoons, the "pros" assumed I was supporting the other side. In this too, it seems because I'm against the neoreactionaries I must be siding with what they've set themselves up against.

I support liberty. I support truth.

These neoreactionaries don't support any of that. They are fascists. It's not even a slander anymore. They admit it. I'm still reading but what I've read already makes it quite clear that "small government" to them means an elite government that dominates the sheep. Clearly as Mencius' posts on this forum indicate these people are intellectual which only leads me to conclude that they aren't here out of ignorance and they know full well that their mission is to usurp what the mission statement of this site is.

So I don't "support" what someone is against just because I am against them. Why some of you regulars on here are getting all starry eyed listening to these amoralist nihilists is beyond me.

I'm going to post a thread about this neoreactionary stuff soon, because now that I've wrapped my head around what they claim to represent and since I've seen there actions in the domain of liberty, it's quite clear they are the enemy, maybe even enemy #1. And as I said, they are the intelligentsia which means they are quite aware that they aren't here to "preach" to the R3volution but subvert and dismantle it. Not that there's much left.

Anyway, my first instinct was they were Nazi's. Essentially they are. I'll keep using that word.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast