Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Are You a “Cuckservative”? Take This Simple Quiz to Find Out!

Quote Originally Posted by DFF View Post
    Sounds like a practice you're intimately familiar with.
    The criminal mind is not a mystery.

But when someone turns away from God, they simply
    give themselves over to gravity. Then they believe they will and
    choose, but they are only a thing, a falling stone.
    If we look
    at this closely, with a truly attentive gaze—at human souls and
    societies—we see that wherever the virtue of supernatural light
    is absent, everything obeys mechanical laws as blind and precise
    as the laws of falling bodies. To know this is beneficial and
    necessary. Those we call criminals are only tiles detached from a
    roof by the wind, falling randomly.
    Their only fault is the initial
    choice that made them into tiles. - Simone Weil
    It is only a mind that loves life that is flexible and hard to grasp. A mind in love with death is hard and brittle. It's boring and uses the same tired tactics as other death-loving minds.

It is only their pride that makes them think they are a mystery.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post
    The criminal mind is not a mystery.

It is only a mind that loves life that is flexible and hard to grasp. A mind in love with death is hard and brittle. It's boring and uses the same tired tactics as other death-loving minds.

It is only their pride that makes them think they are a mystery.

The core message of the liberty movement is under attack by quite a few people as of late.

Stormfront/Neoreactionaries are trying to co-opt "liberty" and "libertarian" and convince us all that "collectivism" is a basic trait of survival and denying it is to deny logic. More people need to speak out against this and support the original message.

Thanks for posting that pic. Sad that people need to be reminded of such basic things 8 years in.

EDIT: As a side note, that's why I dislike the rep system. It allows covert bullying. And also allows message haters to secretly identify themselves to one another. They get to harass you secretly, and the haters know who each other are by + repping one another and the general group isn't really aware of their alliance.
    I only neg-repped the post because you made it. Because I don't like you. As an individual.
    Well, I take neg-reps from DFF as a badge of honor, so I don't mind.
    Stop believing stupid things

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    epic thread...

where's the laughing room forum at?...

time to warm up my neg rep finger...

DFF...you'll be the first, then the new guy with the little dick syndrome..

stay tuned...

almost forgot...Wiz...you deserve a few plus reps for your bravery in engaging the sad little boys you've been ripping apart...good Lord, you have been impressive...seriously...
    His "bravery", oh yes, so brave to face people down on a keyboard. I'd love to know who you think he's 'ripped apart', all he does is throw around Cultural Marxist nonsense like crying "racist", which is funny since he's one of the biggest homophobes on the planet. Heck, I didn't even know what Stormfront was until all the people calling me "racist" kept saying it so I finally checked it out, looks like a bunch of trailer trash idiots to me, certainly not my crowd, but it's a nice Alinsky tactic to just try and avoid debating the topic. Everything said in this article is a fact, I challenge you to prove any of it wrong.
    Last edited by HankRicther12; 08-02-2015 at 04:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by menciusmoldbug View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc
    The explanation of the role of evolution is simple:

Quote Originally Posted by HankRicther12 View Post
    His "bravery", oh yes, so brave to face people down on a keyboard. I'd love to know who you think he's 'ripped apart', all he does is throw around Cultural Marxist nonsense like crying "racist", which is funny since he's one of the biggest homophobes on the planet. Heck, I didn't even know what Stormfront was until all the people calling me "racist" kept saying it so I finally checked it out, looks like a bunch of trailer trash idiots to me, certainly not my crowd, but it's a nice Alinsky tactic to just try and avoid debating the topic. Everything said in this article is a fact, I challenge you to prove any of it wrong.
    I'm like one of the LEAST anonymous people on this board. There is very personal and revealing information about me on this board. Who I am, where I work, etc. Most of the trash talkers on here ONLY trash talk because they know they're anonymous. And I fight against racism, for one, because it's group think as Ron Paul's quote in post #115 speaks to and it's wrong. I don't care if people who "group think" want to say I'm "playing the race card". When I play the "racist" card, it's because it's the right card to play.

And I don't think being against gay marriage makes me a homophobe but I can understand your feeling like that's a weak spot of mine.

Sounds like you're jellyfish maybe.

And a bit whingy.

When I play the "racist" card, it's because it's the right card to play.
    Only anti-white shills who hate white people because they're white and for no other reason constantly play the race card.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Only anti-white shills who hate white people because they're white and for no other reason constantly play the race card.
    DFF: Only [this group] who hate [this group] because they're [this group] and for no other reason constantly [say I'm a group thinker].

To me secret neg-repper: I'm not a shill, bro. I'd say I'm a shill for the Lord, but "shill" implies that what I'm "shilling" for is a non-reputable enterprise. So to say I'm a shill for the Lord would reflect badly on Him. Sorry, dude.

DFF, rather than neg rep me, grow a $#@!ing pair and address me here.

Mainly so we can all laugh about how your Aryan utopia, that never existed in the first place, is crumbling before your eyes.

Perhaps I've been too hard on them.

All they really want is leadership, and their leadership has failed them epically for about a century.

...this is true generally, of la canaille.

A simpleton when presented with an example of virtue in the flesh readily gets virtuous.

This "right"-wing populism in itself is an abomination, but perhaps - insofar as it is a yearning for true leadership - it is an optimistic sign.

noblesse oblige, etc

Mainly so we can all laugh about how your Aryan utopia, that never existed in the first place, is crumbling before your eyes.
    I've never called for an "Aryan utopia", but I do believe, strongly, that if the United States loses it's white majority then it will lose not only it's status as a superpower, but of even being a first world country.

But I also understand that people like yourselves cheer-leading whites' destruction can't see this far ahead, because they're blinded by their desire to see us out of the way.

To this I say, be careful what you wish for, because you just might get it....like Zimbabweans when they chased off all the white farmers and are now starving to death.

http://www.npr.org/sections/thesalt/...-white-farmers
    Last edited by DFF; 08-02-2015 at 08:49 PM.

but I do believe, strongly, that if the United States loses it's white majority then it will lose not only it's status as a superpower, but of even being a first world country.
    How might you explain the fact that these suicidal policies, of which you're rightfully complaining, began long before any meaningful non-European immigration?

In other words, we (Europeans) created this beast, and feed it still.

Perhaps your proposal to eject the non-Europeans is an ill-reasoned "quick fix" that ignores the true source of the problem?

I've never called for an "Aryan utopia", but I do believe, strongly, that if the United States loses it's white majority then it will lose not only it's status as a superpower, but of even being a first world country.

But I also understand that people like yourselves cheer-leading whites' destruction can't see this far ahead, because they're blinded by their desire to see us out of the way.

To this I say, be careful what you wish for, because you just might get it....like Zimbabweans when they chased off all the white farmers and are now starving to death.

http://www.npr.org/sections/thesalt/...-white-farmers
    In all seriousness, here's a question.

If your fear is a white minority,

..and...

if the vector of the qualitative difference with the future non-white majority is lack of intelligence compared to the current white majority,

..and..

given the relatively long timeline before the non-white majority becomes the U.S. majority,

..then...

wouldn't it make more political sense to work to educate the non-white future majority to the level of the current white majority rather than segregate in perpetuity?

As for that true source...

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    How might you explain the fact that these suicidal policies, of which you're rightfully complaining, began long before any meaningful non-European immigration?

In other words, we (Europeans) created this beast, and feed it still.

Perhaps your proposal to eject the non-Europeans is an ill-reasoned "quick fix" that ignores the true source of the problem?
    So the source of the problem is not enough public executions and loss of monarchs? Am I following?

Am I following?
    Nope

P.S. In case anyone else is confused (though I thought my little slideshow was fairly explicit), the source of the problem is regicide, democracy.
    Last edited by r3volution 3.0; 08-02-2015 at 09:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Nope

P.S. In case anyone else is confused (though I thought my little slideshow was fairly explicit), the source of the problem is regicide, democracy.
    Ok, so I was half right. I said "not enough monarchs". "Regicide" literally means "killing of kings".

So are you another neoreactionary sleeper cell that has yet to fully come out of the closet? You certainly exhibit the symptoms and based on our past conversations, your join date relative to the other neoreactionaries around here, and your inability to not comment on this thread seems pretty obvious.

I'm surrounded by neoreactionaries...

Last edited by wizardwatson; 08-02-2015 at 10:13 PM.

Neoreactionary...that's new terminology for me. Google time.

Michael Anissimov proposes the following six tenets as the core beliefs of neoreaction:
    People are not equal. They never will be. We reject equality in all its forms.
    Right is right and left is wrong.
    Hierarchy is basically a good idea.
    Traditional sex roles are basically a good idea.
    Libertarianism is retarded.
    Democracy is irredeemably flawed and we need to do away with it.[33]
    I pretty much agree with every point except for Libertarianism being retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Tywysog Cymru View Post

http://therightstuff.biz/2015/07/06/...he-word-white/

Always Capitalize The Word 'White'

Meow Blitz Published July 06, 2015 •312 commentssource
    $#@! these people. Always capitalize 'White' when referring to the White Race. Make it a thing. Why? Because it triggers leftists, that's why. It's a great microaggression.

Other suggestions from The Right Stuff Writing Style Guide include always capitalizing words like 'Right-Wing', 'Conservative', 'Fascism', 'Patriarchy', and so on while always putting words like 'left-wing', 'liberal', 'jew', or 'feminism' in lowercase. Exceptions should be made if the words are part of a title to an article but to really max out your $#@!lording you can intentionally leave these words in lowercase in an article title as well. Other words for ethnic groups and races should be spelled in uppercase ('Chinese', 'African', etc), as can the words 'Dindu Nuffin' or 'SJW'.

However you work these rules into your writing, always capitalize 'White' when referring to the White Race.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

If it wasn't so insidious, I would be laughing.................................. People need to stop empowering these liars by refusing to play their game. Cuckservatives create established beachheads of shame when they concede to this silly narrative that white people are the sole reason for the world's problems.

Last edited by AuH20; 08-02-2015 at 11:56 PM.

WTF is this $#@!? Trying to transfer sins of the past on present day individuals who are wholly detached from such individuals??!?!?!?!?

Last edited by AuH20; 08-02-2015 at 11:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    WTF is this $#@!? Trying to transfer sins of the past on present day individuals who are wholly detached from such individuals??!?!?!?!?

Where the $#@! have you been? This isn't new.
    "The Patriarch"

http://henrymakow.com/the_truth_about_diversity.html

IRONY

It's ironic that the central banking clique should lay this guilt trip on Whites when the bankers are responsible for imperialism and wars past and present. They grew even richer through the slave and opium trades, and they control organized crime today through their agents.

The US population is more than 75% White and Christian. The plan is for Whites to become a minority by 2050 or sooner. Whites are expected to stand by and become guests in their own house.

When Whites are a minority, no one will champion their rights. There are two million more females than males at US universities. Have you heard of any affirmative action programs for males?

"Diversity" is practically unheard of in China, Japan, Israel, India and Latin America. These countries are allowed to keep their racial character. But because people of European origin have a sense of material, spiritual and political entitlement, they are the hardest to absorb in the New World Order. They are the targets of the "Diversity" program.

The central bankers use the tactic of "divide and conquer" to demolish the four pillars of our humanity identity: race, religion, nation and family.

First, they pretended to champion the workers to get rid of the Tsarist regime in Russia. Then they pretended to champion women and homosexuals to undermine heterosexual values and the family. Finally they are duping Whites to passively accept discrimination and diminished status.

They use the same dog-eared playbook. (Select one) Workers, Jews, Blacks, homosexuals, women -- have been oppressed for centuries. Let the bankers put their (select one) front men (or womyn) in power.
    The most stubborn group that is extremely resistant to this New World Order of thinking. Clings to their Bibles and Guns. Generally avoids cities & loves open areas. I wonder why?
    Last edited by AuH20; 08-03-2015 at 12:01 AM.

Would anybody talk about the race if the economy was not in the gutter ? I remember Ron saying something along these lines, but I can not find the quote.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Would anybody talk about the race if the economy was not in the gutter ? I remember Ron saying something along these lines, but I can not find the quote.
    No because economic prosperity generally operates as the great distraction. It's actually refreshing that things are so bad, in that the public can actually focus on the various facets of this scheme. If you can defeat your enemy before the public debate even begins, then you successfully shamed them into acknowledgement of your criticisms. This highly effective strategy is aimed at the hearts of the liberty and conservative movements.
    Last edited by AuH20; 08-03-2015 at 12:00 AM.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast