Thread: Sarah Palin: Trump Stumps Media Kingmakers

Sarah Palin: Trump Stumps Media Kingmakers

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Palin
    What a hoot to watch pundits clutching their pearls and whimpering for smelling salts aghast over the latest “shocking” thing Donald Trump said, while The Donald ignores them and continues to soar. Silly kingmakers just don’t know what to make of this. Well, we do!
    More here: http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...ia-kingmakers/

Maybe having Sarah Palin in his corner will finally sink him. LOL

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    haha, so even one who complained about too many Trump threads and talk is posting about Trump.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

http://www.politico.com/magazine/sto...l#.VbwMSvlVhBc

Channeling their best William Shatner, GOP leaders everywhere are clenching their fists, looking skyward, and bellowing, “Trummmmmmp!”

The only thing Trump has going for him is he is loud and proud, unapologetic, egotistical and has huge name recognition.

We elected Obama, so there really isn't much I would put past the current Idiocracy.

AT least I suspect we will know where Trump was born. Woo hoo.
    "The journalist is one who separates the wheat from the chaff, and then prints the chaff." - Adlai Stevenson

“I tell you that virtue does not come from money: but from virtue comes money and all other good things to man, both to the individual and to the state.” - Socrates

Channeling their best William Shatner, GOP leaders everywhere are clenching their fists, looking skyward, and bellowing, “Trummmmmmp!”
    This line forgets to add the taunt directly preceeding it, from The Khanald: "I have hurt you, GOP, and I will go on, hurting you. I will leave you as you left me, buried alive inside a dead party---buried alive..."
    -----Peace & Freedom, John Clifton-----
    Blog: https://electclifton.wordpress.com/2...back-backlash/

The GOP tasks me. They tasks me, and I shall have them. I'll chase the GOP round Iowa, New Hampshire and round Florida and the states before I give up.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by Peace&Freedom View Post
    This line forgets to add the taunt directly preceeding it, from The Khanald: "I have hurt you, GOP, and I will go on, hurting you. I will leave you as you left me, buried alive inside a dead party---buried alive..."
    The Khanald?

Um, Swarzenegger was kinda young in 1967. Are you sure you don't mean Ricardo Montalban?

Yeah, Palin telling us who is anti-establishment is funny. No, dear, the media has no doubts what to do about the genuinely anti-establishment. They ignore genuinely anti-establishment people, candidates and opinions, unless they're controlled opposition.

When has Trump ever been ignored?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by jj- View Post
    haha, so even one who complained about too many Trump threads and talk is posting about Trump.
    Just for you, jj-

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    The Khanald?

Um, Swarzenegger was kinda young in 1967. Are you sure you don't mean Ricardo Montalban?

Yeah, Palin telling us who is anti-establishment is funny. No, dear, the media has no doubts what to do about the genuinely anti-establishment. They ignore genuinely anti-establishment people, candidates and opinions, unless they're controlled opposition.

When has Trump ever been ignored?
    Dialogue is from Ricardo Montalban whom played Khan in the Star Trek Wrath of Khan 1982. Khan + Donald = Khanald.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.