Rowdy Roddy Piper, Dead at Age 61

'Rowdy' Roddy Piper Dies at 61 From Cardiac Arrest

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	630f1b3488269ef21744d40f2c287519.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	88.2 KB 
ID:	4401

http://www.tmz.com/2015/07/31/roddy-...estler-cancer/
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well, hell. He played a good anti-hero in the ring.

RIP.. Big fan here.
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

They Live’s Rowdy Roddy Piper Dead at 61

They Live’s Rowdy Roddy Piper Dead at 61
    http://www.infowars.com/they-lives-r...er-dead-at-61/

RIP Roddy.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

//
    Last edited by donnay; 07-31-2015 at 05:28 PM.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

and they live ... rip

R.I.P. I watched "They Live", probably at least 5 times.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They Live - Roddy sleeps. RIP.
    "The journalist is one who separates the wheat from the chaff, and then prints the chaff." - Adlai Stevenson

“I tell you that virtue does not come from money: but from virtue comes money and all other good things to man, both to the individual and to the state.” - Socrates

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    R.I.P. I watched "They Live", probably at least 5 times.
    I'm gonna have to queue that up for viewing tonight.

R.I.P. Wasn't familiar with him, but sad to hear the news. Can't say I care for the fakery of the "pro wrestling" industry, but showbiz is hard work no matter what sort it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

PUT
    THE
    GLASSES
    ON
    !!!!!!!
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

He was one of the best of all time.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

Piper doing what he does best, one upping Hogan even form the grave.

Quote Originally Posted by PierzStyx View Post
    Piper doing what he does best, one upping Hogan even form the grave.
    I didn't think about that...but you're right.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    dammit Piper...we weren't done with you yet...

RIP ya big goofball...good movie you made there...THEY LIVE...instant classic...you did good man, see ya later brother..