Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Doing Well With the Exception of Women

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Trump Doing Well With the Exception of Women

What did I say a week ago? His major hurdle is women since they are most in tune with the government agenda of playing nice and submitting to authority for the common good. It's about FEEELINGS not solving problems.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/31/politi...voter-numbers/

Last edited by AuH20; 07-31-2015 at 12:30 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    It's about FEEELINGS not solving problems.
    ...laments Trump supporter?

ROFL

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    ...laments Trump supporter?

ROFL
    Rand has the same problem, but to a lesser degree obviously. Trump has no filter. Rand has one, but even his policies frighten the females .
    Last edited by AuH20; 07-31-2015 at 12:37 PM.

Rand has the same problem, but to a lesser degree obviously. Trump has no filter. Rand has one, but even his policies frighten the females .
    They have completely different problems with women.

Rand has the problem that you think Trump has (women don't like his "heartless" policies, women always tend to lean left).

Trump has the much simpler but insoluble problem that he's a $#@!, deep down to the molecular level.

Rand has the problem that you think Trump has (women don't like his "heartless" policies, women always tend to lean left).

Trump has the much simpler but insoluble problem that he's a $#@!, deep down to the molecular level.

Trump wants to kick out the illegals. That's heartless! He insulted John McCain for being a phony. How vile!

What GOP candidate does have a good favorability with women?

My point is that Rand's woman problem can potentially be solved by tweaking his policies/rhetoric.

Trump's problem is his very personality, which cannot change. Trump cannot not be an egomaniacal $#@!.

Going to have to disagree with this one. Women love an $#@!, they just don't like ones that lack subtlety. The whole thing with Bill Clinton should pretty well lay to rest the notion that women like a gentleman, they are submissive creatures and respond to dominance, Trump's problem is that he isn't balancing that dominant personality with any slickness, otherwise he'd have it in the bag with them.

I'm going to get into a lot of trouble for saying this, but most women couldn't care less about issues, they want a stand-in husband or father ruling over them since they've largely forgotten what it means to be part of a family. Naturally this excludes homemakers, many of whom probably vote Republican, or tend to think about how policy is going to affect their family rather than what systemic poisons they are allowed to use to keep engaging in non-procreative sexual activities.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by hells_unicorn View Post
    Going to have to disagree with this one. Women love an $#@!, they just don't like ones that lack subtlety. The whole thing with Bill Clinton should pretty well lay to rest the notion that women like a gentleman, they are submissive creatures and respond to dominance, Trump's problem is that he isn't balancing that dominant personality with any slickness, otherwise he'd have it in the bag with them.

I'm going to get into a lot of trouble for saying this, but most women couldn't care less about issues, they want a stand-in husband or father ruling over them since they've largely forgotten what it means to be part of a family. Naturally this excludes homemakers, many of whom probably vote Republican, or tend to think about how policy is going to affect their family rather than what systemic poisons they are allowed to use to keep engaging in non-procreative sexual activities.
    Yes, I'd agree, and Trump's got the subtlety of a retarded chimpanzee in a china shop.

//
    Last edited by Carlybee; 07-31-2015 at 01:10 PM.

Wtf? Submissive creatures who like dominance? Piss off. Way to generalize. There are a bunch of $#@!ing idiots on this forum and they aren't the women.

Women, people who don't think we deserve to take all the oil in the middle east to feed our Hummers, and anyone with more than seven working brain cells.

Oh, and he has trouble with a couple of other demographics, too.

In fact, the only demographic I see him making any headway with at all are Republicans who are desperate to lose the general election yet again. Among that group, which is a surprisingly sizable bunch, he's walking away with it.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 07-31-2015 at 01:29 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Women, people who don't think we deserve to take all the oil in the middle east to feed our Hummers, and anyone with more than seven working brain cells.

Oh, and he has trouble with a couple of other demographics, too.

In fact, the only demographic I see him making any headway with at all are Republicans who are desperate to lose the general election yet again. Among that group, which is a surprisingly sizable bunch, he's walking away with it.
    Funny, I keep getting told that sucking up to women, gays, and non-whites is the path to victory, so Rand has been doing that - how is he polling with those groups? How many do you really think weren't going to vote for him before but now they are. Now ask yourself, how many SWM voters do you think he has lost by comparison?

For being the people who continually make bold claims about seeing through the media BS you all seem to have fallen hook line and sinker for their narrative about social issues in America. Most working class people who vote Democrat do not do so because of abortion, or gays, or race, they do so because the Dems have successfully duped them into thinking they care about the working man while Republicans only care about corporations.

Start appealing to the working man, get 3-4% more of that vote and Rep will win. Are any of you aware that a Rep would have to get something like 74% of the Hispanic vote for it to matter? No Rep, not even GW Bush after all his boot-licking got anywhere near that. I can't believe all you keep falling for this nonsense about outreach to "minorities" and women. Target the working man, you will win.

Quote Originally Posted by HankRicther12 View Post
    Target the working man, you will win.
    Target people who pay taxes.

When a person looks at the montage of all the women who are alleged to have been taken advantage of by Bill Cosby, one wonders what was going through their minds to allow themselves to be put into that position. One of the alleged victims was a Playboy bunny. She said in an interview that Bill Cosby could have had ANY of them by simply asking because he was rich and famous. So I would expect that Bill Clinton, no matter how old and decrepit he gets will still have his choice when he feels the need.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    Wtf? Submissive creatures who like dominance? Piss off. Way to generalize. There are a bunch of $#@!ing idiots on this forum and they aren't the women.
    Like I said, "most women", ergo a rule of thumb. Exceptions naturally exist, but not to anything worthy of note in terms of electoral politics. And also, men have their own issues when it comes to intelligence, I'm not saying that there isn't a healthy supply of male morons running around pushing the "vote" button, but when I look at statistics of who tends to vote more irrationally as a group, men are comparatively less prone to it.

As someone going around with a Bill Hicks quote in your signature, you shouldn't be terribly shocked by me saying this since it's almost identical to several things I've heard him say in his stand up routines. Stereotypes, while not always true, are usually based on something real, and I don't really feel the need to keep quiet about it.

Quote Originally Posted by David Sadler View Post
    When a person looks at the montage of all the women who are alleged to have been taken advantage of by Bill Cosby, one wonders what was going through their minds to allow themselves to be put into that position. One of the alleged victims was a Playboy bunny. She said in an interview that Bill Cosby could have had ANY of them by simply asking because he was rich and famous. So I would expect that Bill Clinton, no matter how old and decrepit he gets will still have his choice when he feels the need.
    While this is a somewhat hyperbolic statement, I would assert that the only thing that separates most women trying to break through the "glass ceiling" of post-feminist America and the ones trapped in an Islamic harem is that their "patriarch" is wearing a suit and tie. Feminism has been a massive boon for whore-mongering elites who want an assortment of "play objects" while they are away at work. In a few decades, it's likely that men such as Clinton and Cosby won't need to go about the masquerade of taking a wife, as America has already declared itself free of the binding laws of tradition, Christian or otherwise.

But hey, I am woman, hear me roar!
    Last edited by hells_unicorn; 07-31-2015 at 02:25 PM.

Like I said, "most women", ergo a rule of thumb. Exceptions naturally exist, but not to anything worthy of note in terms of electoral politics. And also, men have their own issues when it comes to intelligence, I'm not saying that there isn't a healthy supply of male morons running around pushing the "vote" button, but when I look at statistics of who tends to vote more irrationally as a group, men are comparatively less prone to it.

As someone going around with a Bill Hicks quote in your signature, you shouldn't be terribly shocked by me saying this since it's almost identical to several things I've heard him say in his stand up routines. Stereotypes, while not always true, are usually based on something real, and I don't really feel the need to keep quiet about it.
    Bull$#@!. If men were less likely to vote irrationally we wouldn't be in half the quagmires we are in.

Bull$#@!. If men were less likely to vote irrationally we wouldn't be in half the quagmires we are in.
    Carly, I would ask you to watch this video, I am not posting this with any intentions of provoking a fight, I'm just asking you to listen to it and give me your thoughts, also, tho it is a man making the video he is referencing a letter written by a woman and he links to it so if you don't want to watch him at least please read the letter. I think you are hearing that people are saying all women are this way or that and that is where the issue is arising. Just because you yourself do not behave a certain way it does not disprove the claim that maybe women in general may behave that way.

What did I say a week ago? His major hurdle is women since they are most in tune with the government agenda of playing nice and submitting to authority for the common good. It's about FEEELINGS not solving problems.
    LOL! get out....

Awww, the dumb women ain't falling for Trump's bullcrap.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

I think you pretty much summed it up.
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Way to generalize yourself......
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Carly, I would ask you to watch this video, I am not posting this with any intentions of provoking a fight, I'm just asking you to listen to it and give me your thoughts, also, tho it is a man making the video he is referencing a letter written by a woman and he links to it so if you don't want to watch him at least please read the letter. I think you are hearing that people are saying all women are this way or that and that is where the issue is arising. Just because you yourself do not behave a certain way it does not disprove the claim that maybe women in general may behave that way.

Hank I'm not denying there are stupid women..there are stupid people generally. I'm saying by generalizing and trying to blame women for the policy ills in this country, it's insulting to those of us who don't think like that.

Sorry I can't watch that twit. His voice annoys me.
    Last edited by Carlybee; 07-31-2015 at 02:43 PM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Way to generalize yourself......
    No it was pretty much meant for the idiots in this thread.

Read it and weep.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...idge/?page=all
    http://www.slate.com/articles/double...than_men_.html
    http://reason.com/poll/2012/01/13/ro...om-national-po

Women, as a group, did not go for Ron Paul because of his "America needs to be more self-reliant" message. The same is generally holding true for Rand. You may be an exception to this general rule, but by and large, women (particularly single women) vote based on sentiment, not logic. The most illogical notion that was ever concocted was any idea of equality between the genders, and all the Rockefeller financed propaganda and government interference in the world isn't going to change that.

Hank I'm not denying there are stupid women..there are stupid people generally. I'm saying by generalizing and trying to blame women for the policy ills in this country, it's insulting to those of us who don't think like that.

Sorry I can't watch that twit. His voice annoys me.
    Well, like I said, at least read the letter, I'd be interested to hear your thoughts. Also you need to clarify what you mean by "generalizing", again, you seem to be equating people generalizing that women act a certain way with people saying that all woman act a certain way, there is a big difference.
    Last edited by HankRicther12; 07-31-2015 at 02:50 PM.

Funny, I keep getting told that sucking up to women, gays, and non-whites is the path to victory, so Rand has been doing that - how is he polling with those groups? How many do you really think weren't going to vote for him before but now they are. Now ask yourself, how many SWM voters do you think he has lost by comparison?

For being the people who continually make bold claims about seeing through the media BS you all seem to have fallen hook line and sinker for their narrative about social issues in America. Most working class people who vote Democrat do not do so because of abortion, or gays, or race, they do so because the Dems have successfully duped them into thinking they care about the working man while Republicans only care about corporations.

Start appealing to the working man, get 3-4% more of that vote and Rep will win. Are any of you aware that a Rep would have to get something like 74% of the Hispanic vote for it to matter? No Rep, not even GW Bush after all his boot-licking got anywhere near that. I can't believe all you keep falling for this nonsense about outreach to "minorities" and women. Target the working man, you will win.
    Firstly, this has nothing to do with what I said. What I said was, Donald Trump is doing well only with that bloc of Republicans who want to lose the general election. Obviously, because roughly two-thirds of the nation, whether because of the wrong reasons or for the right reasons, do not consider him trustworthy. And they're hard to argue with, because he isn't.

Secondly, if Republicans want to lose the general election, then they will. If, on the other hand, they ever decide they'd like to have one of their own in the White House again, here we are to tell them how to have that. And that's the name of that tune.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Firstly, this has nothing to do with what I said. What I said was, Donald Trump is doing well only with that bloc of Republicans who want to lose the general election. Obviously, because roughly two-thirds of the nation, whether because of the wrong reasons or for the right reasons, do not consider him trustworthy. And they're hard to argue with, because he isn't.

Secondly, if Republicans want to lose the general election, then they will. If, on the other hand, they ever decide they'd like to have one of their own in the White House again, here we are to tell them how to have that. And that's the name of that tune.
    OK, I guess then I don't know what your point was? What is it you are saying will win or lose the election?
    Last edited by HankRicther12; 07-31-2015 at 05:18 PM.

Most men vote irrationally and most women vote irrationally. Often for different reasons. A political forum is an appropriate place to have discussions regarding why men vote irrationally and why women vote irrationally and explore those differences to see whether there is a strategy that can be employed to maximize liberty.

You are taking what is being said way too personally when it may or may not apply to you.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast