Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Back in the wind.

I'm down due to some knee issues...and it is killing me I can't ride...FACK
    We must picture Hell as a state where everyone is perpetually concerned about his own dignity and advancement, where everyone has a grievance, and where everyone lives the deadly serious passions of envy, self-importance, and resentment. - C. S. Lewis

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I'm down due to some knee issues...and it is killing me I can't ride...FACK
    Haven't had a chance to get the Shadow out but been riding the 550 quite a bit. Not real good on the highway but still fun as hell. Sorry to hear about your knees man, hope you can get that straightened out.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Haven't had a chance to get the Shadow out but been riding the 550 quite a bit. Not real good on the highway but still fun as hell. Sorry to hear about your knees man, hope you can get that straightened out.
    Thanks...good to see you back around
    We must picture Hell as a state where everyone is perpetually concerned about his own dignity and advancement, where everyone has a grievance, and where everyone lives the deadly serious passions of envy, self-importance, and resentment. - C. S. Lewis

Dust cover off...
    Wheel over to workbench, knees aching, popping but working...
    Battery charger on...
    Fresh oil and filter...
    Check coolant...
    Tires and pressure checked...
    Chain lube and adjust...
    Cables, lube and adjust...
    Grease fittings, greased...
    Clean and polish...
    Add fresh fuel...
    Crank for two seconds...LIFE!
    Scooch out of the basement door, around the front to the road...
    Roll that $#@!ing throttle out and crack 100+ at top gear...
    That ain't rain on my cheeks...

Stop and watch the sunset at the lake down the road from my house...
    Finish up the night with a couple o' frosty adult beverages.

Life in the US of A is still pretty good brothers, and worth defending.
    Take the time to enjoy what we're fighting for, whatever it may be in your life...it's worth it.

Last edited by Anti Federalist; 08-12-2020 at 10:44 PM.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Stop and watch the sunset at the lake down the road from my house...
    Finish up the night with a couple o' frosty adult beverages.

Life in the US of A is still pretty good brothers, and worth defending.
    Take the time to enjoy what we're fighting for, whatever it may be in your life...it's worth it.
    Excellent photo and comment. Hoisting my pint to you. Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    Excellent photo and comment. Hoisting my pint to you. Cheers!
    Right back atcha!

Better than the POW.

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Ⅎ˥ƎSWIH ˥˥I⋊ ⊥,NᗡIᗡ N
    IƎ⊥SԀƎ

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Some nice bikes in this thread! I am looking to grab the new Honda CRF450L. While not exactly a "real motorcycle" as my buddies like to chide me with haha, still fun nonetheless. However, I am debating maybe getting something a little more bulletproof for the coming satanic commie hordes like the Suzuki DRZ400 or Honda XRL650.

My grandfather used to have a beautiful Moto Guzzi V7. When he passed away, my grandmother basically gave it away to someone.

Looked exactly like this one:
    https://cybermotorcycle.com/gallery/...Ambassador.htm
    "I am commonly opposed to those who modestly assume the rank of champions of liberty, and make a very patriotic noise about the people. It is the stale artifice which has duped the world a thousand times, and yet, though detected, it is still successful."

--Fisher Ames (1789)

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.

That Velocette V Twin sounds gorgeous!

But damn a Pratt and Whitney Radial V?

Outstanding...I learned to ride on British steel...I still twitch my right foot looking to shift.

That thing is just awesome... 50 mph at 100 rpm.

I just bought a 2020 Honda Grom today.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415