Thread: GA-Uncalled for cops show up at home, kill family dog, laugh about it, then charge owner

Exclamation GA-Uncalled for cops show up at home, kill family dog, laugh about it, then charge owner

"$#@! you and your dog, lady. Oh, by the way, welcome to the neighborhood. Now, $#@! off and move along." - Officer Friendly

Woman facing charges after police shoot, kill dog

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local...ill-dog/nm9Yt/

30 July 2015

CLAYTON COUNTY, Ga. —

A local woman said she's still facing charges after a Clayton County police officer shot and killed her dog.

"He just shot the dog and stood there with no remorse, no regrets in front of her and her kids," neighbor Aijohli King told Channel 2's Amy Napier Viteri after she witnessed the shooting from her home across the street.

Claudette Terry told Viteri she was moving into a home on Pineglen Drive in May when officers stopped by to check on a man sitting in her driveway, a man Terry said was a friend.

"My son opened the door the dog ran out and kind of stood by me where the other officers were," she said. "He didn't bark, growl or anything."

Terry explained she was already speaking to two other officers when a third officer, Walter Dennard, walked up.

In his incident report, Dennard said the family's 5-month-old lab-pit mix ran and lunged at him.

Witness Brandon Smarr said that's not true.

"He just took a step back and he just shot at the dog," Smarr said. "And then he started laughing afterward."

"The dog was shaking on the ground," Terry said. "And he walked up to the dog and shot it a second time. He walked closer and shot it a second time."

Terry said at first she wondered if anyone else was hit by the bullets.

"When the gun went off, my son went down in the yard crying. I looked thinking my son may have been shot," she said.

The puppy named 8-Ball was friendly, according to friends, and well-loved, especially by Terry's daughter.

Officer Dennard's file showed several use of force complaints, including a suspension for Tasing a suspect in the neck.

But Terry is the one facing charges for not having her dog on a leash or showing rabies paperwork.

A Clayton County police spokesperson said the Office of Professional Standards is conducting an internal investigation and they cannot comment in the meantime.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 07-30-2015 at 10:18 PM.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I.....

I......

Quote Originally Posted by KCIndy View Post
    I.....

I......

At a loss for words? Don't worry ...

A Clayton County police spokesperson said the Office of Professional Standards is conducting an internal investigation and they cannot comment in the meantime.
    ... Clayton County OPS is working on it.

I'm sure they'll get around to saying everything that needs to be said.

So "in the meantime," why don't you just move along, citizen?

After all, "professionals" with "standards" are on the case ...
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Sadistic Cop Shoots Puppy in Front of Children, Laughs About It, Charges Owner with a Crime

By Matt Agorist on August 1, 2015

Clayton County, GA — A tragic and insidious puppycide was reported this week in Clayton County when an officer callously and sadistically shot a puppy in front of children.

A family is grieving after witnessing Clayton County police officer Walter Dennard walk up to their five-month-old lab-pit mix and shoot it, claiming the puppy “lunged at him.”

“He just shot the dog and stood there with no remorse, no regrets in front of her and her kids,” neighbor Aijohli King told Channel 2 after she witnessed the shooting.

Claudette Terry was moving into her new home when officers stopped to harass her friend who was sitting in the driveway. As two officers were questioning Terry’s friend, a third walked up and cowered in fear as a five-month-old puppy approached. He then pulled out his service weapon and fired without any regard for the children playing in the yard.

“My son opened the door the dog ran out and kind of stood by me where the other officers were,” Terry explained. “He didn’t bark, growl or anything.”

When she heard the gunshot, Terry thought her son was shot by this cowardly officer.

“When the gun went off, my son went down in the yard crying. I looked thinking my son may have been shot,” she said.

Neighbors who witnessed the shooting said the officer’s account of the puppy lunging at him was not true.

“He just took a step back and he just shot at the dog,” witness Brandon Smarr said. “And then he started laughing afterward.”

After recklessly discharging his weapon around multiple children, the officer then walked up to the puppy as it lay on the ground and put another round in him for good measure.

“The dog was shaking on the ground,” Terry said. “And he walked up to the dog and shot it a second time. He walked closer and shot it a second time.”

After this cop shot their beloved puppy, he then charged the mother with a crime.

According to WSB-TV, Officer Dennard’s file showed several use of force complaints, including a suspension for Tasing a suspect in the neck. But Terry is the one facing charges for not having her dog on a leash or showing rabies paperwork.

Clayton County police assure the community that they are investigating the incident.

Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/sad...0GJiKrZrSp2.99

One more good reason to get started on the basis of our lawful and peaceful revolution.

Citizens agreement upon prime constitutional intent which makes us "the rightful masters of the congress and the courts."

ON EDIT:
    I feel that this and numerous other reports indicate a serious need for an authority for deep investigation into the psychology of officers involved with these types of violations of law and common decency.

Cops that lack basic human compassion just cannot be working in the public.
    Last edited by Christopher A. Brown; 08-02-2015 at 10:16 AM.

Switch the sadistic officer around with the friend sitting in the driveway, and the friend would have been arrested so fast that he'd be on the ground before the bullet hit the target.