Thread: Rand Paul on The Laura Ingraham Show 7/30/15

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rand: "Politico article complete fiction."

Thanks for posting this. Topics included Planned Parenthood, debates, running for both Presidency and Senate, and the Politico article in which Rand says the whole thing is a piece of fiction.

Does anyone know what interview/feature Laura is referring to with Kelley Paul? Laura says it too fast so I can't pick up what. Laura says she was on a this or that feature of lifes... something.

Edit: Nvm, found it, LifeZette was what Laura was referring to with Kelley Paul
    http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/2...s-kelley-paul/
    Last edited by libertyplz; 07-30-2015 at 10:27 PM.

Kelly Paul is really cute; a winner.

I was specifically intrigued that it seems he will be using the fact that he has been showing up to vote in the senate consistently unlike Cruz and Rubio. I think that is smart. Cruz in particular missing the amount of votes he has is pretty bad.

Quote Originally Posted by kbs021 View Post
    I was specifically intrigued that it seems he will be using the fact that he has been showing up to vote in the senate consistently unlike Cruz and Rubio. I think that is smart. Cruz in particular missing the amount of votes he has is pretty bad.
    This could backfire as I think Rand has missed a large percentage of the Homeland Security subcommittee of which he sits, and the hawks will jump all over that, though I Rand may be able to better defend missing those meetings better than Cruz & Rubio can defend missing actual Senate votes.

Quote Originally Posted by kbs021 View Post
    I dunno. Who really cares how much they show up to vote?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.