Thread: New Rand Paul ad

New Rand Paul ad

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Not bad for its intended purpose.

Literally me irl
    "Whoooo! F*** yeah boy!"
    Excuse my French

best ad yet...I was cheering for Rand as it was playing.

Good ad. It would be better if it was after the fact ("I took action"), when PP was defunded. As it is, many conservatives are pooh-poohing this bill as a just another show.

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomProsperityPeace View Post
    Good ad. It would be better if it was after the fact ("I took action"), when PP was defunded. As it is, many conservatives are pooh-poohing this bill as a just another show.
    rand has wanted this crap defunded before...now he just has the public support

I love that... Much better than the Jimi Hendrix Star Spangled Banner ad (Old voters found it disrespectful, young voters didn't know or care about Jimi Hendrix) ... I don't know wtf he was doing with that statement.

This one is good, gooooooooooooooooooooooo Rand.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    I love that... Much better than the Jimi Hendrix Star Spangled Banner ad (Old voters found it disrespectful, young voters didn't know or care about Jimi Hendrix) ... I don't know wtf he was doing with that statement.

This one is good, gooooooooooooooooooooooo Rand.
    This one is meant to be a tv buy ad. The other "Star Spangled Banner" ad is meant for the internet and under 30 crowd.
    Rand Paul for Peace

Quote Originally Posted by 65fastback2+2 View Post
    rand has wanted this crap defunded before...now he just has the public support
    The perception is that the GOP doesn't fight hard enough, that they always buckle to Democrats. The belief is that McConnell only let this bill come up for a vote because it has no chance to pass. Rand is seen as Mitch's boy. If this bill fails, it only cements that whole storyline in place more.

Quote Originally Posted by LatinsforPaul View Post
    This one is meant to be a tv buy ad. The other "Star Spangled Banner" ad is meant for the internet and under 30 crowd.
    Yeah, the other ads were made for the younger supporters to share on social media sites. The quote I saw on Twitter from his digital media guy Vincent Harris was, "Would anyone less than 40 share a traditional Republican television ad with their friends? No."

This one looks perfect to run on TV in Iowa.

Quote Originally Posted by LatinsforPaul View Post
    Yeah, but under 30 crowd didn't know what it meant. They had no clue about Jimi Hendrix or Woodstock. That was one f'ked up ad, and the news media loved it; they played it over and over again .... well at least FOX News did.

He had such a great message, but such poor judgement in delivering it.. Even I had to crawl in a hole while sending FB messages to a White, Baptist Congregation of Bush lovers.

Great Ad,it will make a great 30 second TV spot.
    Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

A police state is a small price to pay for living in the freest country on earth.

Perfect for Iowa.
    Non-violence is the creed of those that maintain a monopoly on force.

That was Epic! I hope the pro-life lobby and their crowd will come around to this in a big way. He also did a nice job on Laura's show the other day, too.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.