Thread: politico & mother jones tweet contradictory Rand Paul smears

politico & mother jones tweet contradictory Rand Paul smears

written by Lee Stranahan at Breitbart:

POLITICO, MOTHER JONES TWEET SAME PHOTO FOR CONTRADICTORY RAND PAUL SMEARS
    July 29 2015

The political smear artists at Politico and Mother Jones apparently ran out of vaguely unflattering photos of Republican Presidential candidate Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) as they both tweeted out the exact same image for two contradictory narratives about the Paul campaign.

Politico’s piece, largely based on anonymous sourcing, says that Rand Paul is disengaged and does not seem to want to win the race.

Mother Jones says that Rand Paul is unprincipled (unlike his father Ron Paul, who MoJo also hates) and will do anything to win.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...d-paul-smears/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LOL! Rand Paul will do anything to win even though he does not seem to want to win?!
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

I think Rand thought he'd benefit more from his occasional straying from libertarian orthodoxy and since it hasn't happen he has become frustrated, knowing that he has both burned bridges with his base and still made very little inroad with average conservatives.

Quote Originally Posted by supermario21 View Post
    I think Rand thought he'd benefit more from his occasional straying from libertarian orthodoxy and since it hasn't happen he has become frustrated, knowing that he has both burned bridges with his base and still made very little inroad with average conservatives.
    any "base" that feels burned...wasnt his base.

I am his base. I dont feel burned in the slightest.

I think the "he doesn't want to win" whispers are specifically targeted to us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzi3k7K0lFA

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    LOL! Rand Paul will do anything to win even though he does not seem to want to win?!
    Must be one of those "chess, not checkers" things ...
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    I think the "he doesn't want to win" whispers are specifically targeted to us.
    They're mainly to mock the Republican party and throw red meat at the leftist audience but those in our so called movement love the idea of incentivizing the left (and right) to attack our candidates by supporting those websites, clicking/liking/sharing/commenting and thus "spreading" the bull$#@! around.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by 65fastback2+2 View Post

There are plenty in his base that feel burned. Myself included.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by 65fastback2+2 View Post

same.

I care about changing policy. not the "battleflag" or other stupid distractions.

I know rand paul is principled and he trying to take that principle and affect policy with it. I stand with Rand and have not felt burned at all. Rand is his father's son.
    Last edited by Kotin; 07-29-2015 at 02:53 PM.
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear