Thread: Turning Point on Trump: Attack, Attack, Attack!

Turning Point on Trump: Attack, Attack, Attack!

Today marks the day the leftist media stopped treating Trump as a clown and started attacking.

Donald Trump became disgusted and walked out on a female lawyer needing to pump breast milk for her daughter while testifying over a failed Florida real estate project, documents of sworn testimony reported by The New York Times show
    Read the rest.
    Last edited by jj-; 07-28-2015 at 09:39 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jj- View Post
    Today marks the day the leftist media stopped treating Trump as a clown and started attacking.

Read the rest.
    Articles like that are only going to grow his support in the GOP primary. Bad strategy on the part of the NY Daily News.

Is this all they have ?

Quote Originally Posted by David Sadler View Post
    Articles like that are only going to grow his support in the GOP primary. Bad strategy on the part of the NY Daily News.
    I'm starting to wonder if they aren't trying to help keep him in the lead this story is so incredibly stupid and pointless.

Who the hell pumps breast milk while testifying?

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post

For those interested: change of strategy

I can see now why Trump's campaign manager went so hard with the deportation message last night.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I can see now why Trump's campaign manager went so hard with the deportation message last night.

Glad to hear Corey Lewandowski refer to the illegal border-busters as illegal aliens. Enough with the PC talk of 'immigrants' of some sort or another.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

The Bushes are pure scum. That's how they roll.

How can we expect a fair debate with those 3 lackeys conducting the debate?

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    Maybe her breasts were hurting.

One of the biggest Neo journalists around just tried to do a number on Trump.

Last edited by AuH20; 07-31-2015 at 12:53 PM.

Excellent interview getting down to the brass tacks on how fixing the immigration problem would proceed under a Trump administration.

I transcribed this interview and condensed it. It may not be 100% verbatim, but it is very close. Listen to the interview yourself.

Donald Trump's Ntl. Campaign Manager Corey Lewandowski: Round them up, ship them home!
    https://youtu.be/uu9MTyQ4DXc
    John Fredericks Show
    Published on Jul 28, 2015

Trump's plan to regain control of immigration at 2:15 in ...
    • Secure the border
    • Identify illegals
    • Enforce the law including the prosecution of those who hire illegals
    • Leads to self-deportation (attrition through enforcement)
    • Deport all illegals
    • Allow those not convicted of crimes to reapply for legal entry through expedited process
    • Illegal aliens that have committed crimes have no opportunity to reenter the country by any means

4:05: "You do not give people a pass who have been in the country illegally and say, "Well, it's okay." It's not okay. If you haven't followed the rules to get here in the first place, we're going to deport you. Then you have the privilege to come to apply to come back into our country ... but to take a path and say, "Well, I'm here illegally and I have a right to stay," we fundamentally disagree with that."

5:00: Question: What about the grandma syndrome ... ripping families apart from each other? How would you deal with all of that?
    Answer (paraphrased) What about the legal families ripped apart by the behavior of illegals? "Do we really need to worry about the families of those individuals who are here illegally? Or should we be worrying about the American citizens who are here legally and came through the process properly? I would error on the side of we need to protect our people -- American citizens first."

6:20: "That is the bottom line. If you break the law by coming into the country illegally, you've started off on the wrong path, and we can't have it ... You don't get to bypass the rules and say, "Well, I've been here long enough.' You don't get to sit in someone else's house for thirty years and say, 'Well, It's kind of mine now because you've been on vacation.' It doesn't work that way."

7:31: "And here is the biggest problem we have. Our government is so inept. It is run by politicians and bureaucrats that are so useless that you cannot get a straight answer from any of these bureaucrats of how many illegals are actually in our country. You've heard the number, eleven million. Maybe you've heard thirty million. Well, that is a huge margin that there is a huge delta between those two. Is it eleven million? Is it thirty? Is it fifty? Does anybody know? The fact is, we don't even KNOW. We can't even tell you within ten million how many illegals are actually in the country. And that's shameful. We need to do a better job. We need to have better controls. We need to hold our government more accountable. And that's what Donald Trump will do."

ON THE INEVITABLE ATTACKS COMING

10:40: Question: How will you deal with a non-ending attack on all fronts?

Answer: "The elite media wants to tear down Donald Trump because the one thing he is not is beholden to the media. The one thing he is not is beholden to donors ... we have seen the ineptitude of Washington, D.C. for thirty years. It's time to change it ... He's the person who has said, 'I'm willing to put my reputation and my fortune on the line so that I can help make America great again ... The elite media can attack Mr. Trump all they want, but as I travel around and see all the massive crowds that he's getting, there is something out there because the people are tired of being lied to and told that something is going to happen and nothing ever changes ... the American people care about being safe and secure in their homes; about having a job; about their kids having a better life than they do ... we see the elite media for the last seven weeks saying first he will never run, then he'll never file, then he'll never disclose his money ... every time it incites the people who are tired of it ... the people of New Hampshire understand that by telling them the truth - even if you disagree with them on something - they're big enough, they're sophisticated enough - they want people to tell them the truth, and that's what these politicians will not do."

13:45: Question: What is your timeline on putting out more policy decisions?

Answer: "They're all done, and we're waiting for our schedule. It won't be dictated to by the mainstream media to tell us what we should or shouldn't be doing and how these positions should be put out front ... What we are not going to allow them to do is drive the narrative of how our campaign should be run. First they said, 'Mr. Trump's comments about illegals are incendiary and he should recant those.' He said, absolutely not. I'm standing by them ... Every time he as stood up to the elite media and the people like that. So we will not be dictated to of how best to run the campaign or how best to move forward with OUR plan on how to make America great again."

Quote Originally Posted by David Sadler View Post
    Excellent interview getting down to the brass tacks on how fixing the immigration problem would proceed under a Trump administration.

I transcribed this interview and condensed it. It may not be 100% verbatim, but it is very close. Listen to the interview yourself.

Donald Trump's Ntl. Campaign Manager Corey Lewandowski: Round them up, ship them home!
    https://youtu.be/uu9MTyQ4DXc
    John Fredericks Show
    Published on Jul 28, 2015

Trump's plan to regain control of immigration at 2:15 in ...
    • Secure the border
    • Identify illegals
    • Enforce the law including the prosecution of those who hire illegals
    • Leads to self-deportation (attrition through enforcement)
    • Deport all illegals
    • Allow those not convicted of crimes to reapply for legal entry through expedited process
    • Illegal aliens that have committed crimes have no opportunity to reenter the country by any means

4:05: "You do not give people a pass who have been in the country illegally and say, "Well, it's okay." It's not okay. If you haven't followed the rules to get here in the first place, we're going to deport you. Then you have the privilege to come to apply to come back into our country ... but to take a path and say, "Well, I'm here illegally and I have a right to stay," we fundamentally disagree with that."

5:00: Question: What about the grandma syndrome ... ripping families apart from each other? How would you deal with all of that?
    Answer (paraphrased) What about the legal families ripped apart by the behavior of illegals? "Do we really need to worry about the families of those individuals who are here illegally? Or should we be worrying about the American citizens who are here legally and came through the process properly? I would error on the side of we need to protect our people -- American citizens first."

6:20: "That is the bottom line. If you break the law by coming into the country illegally, you've started off on the wrong path, and we can't have it ... You don't get to bypass the rules and say, "Well, I've been here long enough.' You don't get to sit in someone else's house for thirty years and say, 'Well, It's kind of mine now because you've been on vacation.' It doesn't work that way."

7:31: "And here is the biggest problem we have. Our government is so inept. It is run by politicians and bureaucrats that are so useless that you cannot get a straight answer from any of these bureaucrats of how many illegals are actually in our country. You've heard the number, eleven million. Maybe you've heard thirty million. Well, that is a huge margin that there is a huge delta between those two. Is it eleven million? Is it thirty? Is it fifty? Does anybody know? The fact is, we don't even KNOW. We can't even tell you within ten million how many illegals are actually in the country. And that's shameful. We need to do a better job. We need to have better controls. We need to hold our government more accountable. And that's what Donald Trump will do."

ON THE INEVITABLE ATTACKS COMING

10:40: Question: How will you deal with a non-ending attack on all fronts?

Answer: "The elite media wants to tear down Donald Trump because the one thing he is not is beholden to the media. The one thing he is not is beholden to donors ... we have seen the ineptitude of Washington, D.C. for thirty years. It's time to change it ... He's the person who has said, 'I'm willing to put my reputation and my fortune on the line so that I can help make America great again ... The elite media can attack Mr. Trump all they want, but as I travel around and see all the massive crowds that he's getting, there is something out there because the people are tired of being lied to and told that something is going to happen and nothing ever changes ... the American people care about being safe and secure in their homes; about having a job; about their kids having a better life than they do ... we see the elite media for the last seven weeks saying first he will never run, then he'll never file, then he'll never disclose his money ... every time it incites the people who are tired of it ... the people of New Hampshire understand that by telling them the truth - even if you disagree with them on something - they're big enough, they're sophisticated enough - they want people to tell them the truth, and that's what these politicians will not do."

13:45: Question: What is your timeline on putting out more policy decisions?

Answer: "They're all done, and we're waiting for our schedule. It won't be dictated to by the mainstream media to tell us what we should or shouldn't be doing and how these positions should be put out front ... What we are not going to allow them to do is drive the narrative of how our campaign should be run. First they said, 'Mr. Trump's comments about illegals are incendiary and he should recant those.' He said, absolutely not. I'm standing by them ... Every time he as stood up to the elite media and the people like that. So we will not be dictated to of how best to run the campaign or how best to move forward with OUR plan on how to make America great again."
    Pleasantly surprised on this front. Looks like he's going for it, which is the only way you can realistically take the opposition on.