Thread: [Video] Rand Paul on Hannity 7/28

[Video] Rand Paul on Hannity 7/28

update:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDLp1IdWfug

--

TUESDAY ON 'HANNITY' WEEKDAYS @ 10 PM ET

Tonight why the media are attacking Donald Trump. Plus Rand Paul on working to defund Planned Parenthood. And Mike Huckabee discusses his controversial Holocaust reference
    http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/hannity/
    Last edited by jct74; 07-29-2015 at 11:39 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Tonight why the media are attacking Donald Trump.
    Tonight: promoting Trump by pretending he's a victim of the liberal media.

Glad to see Rand is making his rounds in the media again. Looks like he is becoming more active and starting to come out of what felt like a lull in the campaign (from my own outside perspective anyways).
    Last edited by libertyplz; 07-28-2015 at 03:55 PM.

Yea that's the thing. Rand hasn't had much promotion at all. However, he has been hitting the early states pretty good lately. I would rather have caucus voters than good poll numbers. Let's see if he can garner more attention pre and post debate

Quote Originally Posted by libertyplz View Post
    Glad to see Rand is making his rounds in the media again. Looks like he is becoming more active and starting to come out of what felt like a lull in the campaign (from my own outside perspective anyways).
    it was just a social media lull...if you've watched his fb page or his campaign schedule...he's been doing TONS of events.

Pretty good interview. There were no "interesting thing is is". He was more direct and forceful.

I don't believe in spending $5 billion on community health centers either, as such spending isn't authorized anywhere in the Constitution. I'm sure Rand understands that but realizes that there is no political support for cutting off popular spending programs like that.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett85 View Post
    I don't believe in spending $5 billion on community health centers either, as such spending isn't authorized anywhere in the Constitution. I'm sure Rand understands that but realizes that there is no political support for cutting off popular spending programs like that.
    I think he is subtlety making the argument that there is no reason for tax payers to provide abortions because people have access to free birth control if they have insurance or through community health centers if they don't.

Perfect Republican war drum issue for Rand. He is a doctor so it gives him even more weight in this area over other candidates and it is not controversial in the Republican party. Win-win.
    I am more and more convinced that man is a dangerous creature and that power, whether vested in many or a few, is ever grasping, and like the grave, cries, 'Give, give.'

Abigail Adams