Thread: Rand's bill will force planned parenthood vote

Rand's bill will force planned parenthood vote

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015...ote-in-senate/

Rand's bill is going to force a vote on funding of planned parenthood. This is really good news. This should also get some positive news regarding Rand Paul in general.
    Last edited by jct74; 07-28-2015 at 02:36 PM. Reason: unbreak link

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I received an email from the campaign saying the vote would come before the August recess.

Rand was on Beck's radio show this morning, where he announced this. Got some good coverage there.

You from NH logikal? How is it looking there? You know any past Ron supporters there who are still going at it for rand?

Comment from article:

Rand Paul’s statement is a testimony to how far we have come.

Paul, R-Ky., said that win or lose, simply having the vote will be “a huge victory for conservatives” opposed to abortion.

We live in an age where just getting something to the level of a vote is now considered a victory. Since the vote to de-fund planned parenthood will most certainly be no, I don’t consider it a victory.
    Indeed.

"At least we got on record that we're against it!"

Sad.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Quote Originally Posted by kbs021 View Post
    You from NH logikal? How is it looking there? You know any past Ron supporters there who are still going at it for rand?
    I moved here about 3 years ago from Mass. I'm in southern NH where a lot of Mass people have moved. NH has been disappointing lately. I don't keep in touch with many Ron Paul people, but I know at least some of the ones I met in 2008 in MA are backing Rand.

I don't know if it will pass or not either, but getting votes on record really is big

Preventing votes has got to be a really horrible thing for this country. At least with votes, outrage can build, reps will more likely get voted out, at least things can change over time. With almost no votes at all under Harry Reid, the transmission was in neutral with the way things are that is awful.

On the other hand, if one thing, just one thing, got taken out of the budget, maybe others could follow.
    Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post
    Comment from article:

Indeed.

"At least we got on record that we're against it!"

Sad.