Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Third Planned Parenthood Video Shows Aborted Baby Parts

Third Planned Parenthood Video Shows Aborted Baby Parts

Read more at http://blackcommunitynews.com/warnin...GCPReLXkUzq.99

I'm sorry but what these people are doing is the sickest thing i have ever seen of or heard of in my life, what makes it worse is that i as well as everyone of you is paying for and thus promoting this $#@!.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They have been doing this for a very long time...Thank God some people with a conscience is exposing them!
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Friend of mine just told me not to watch the video. I don't need to see it to understand the brutality and amoral nature of the procedure.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    Friend of mine just told me not to watch the video. I don't need to see it to understand the brutality and amoral nature of the procedure.
    Its ok and sfw, they aren't human parts.

Not until they get to the lab, anyway.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    scary
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

I don't need a nanny, I instead choose the one that lets me make decision for myself. Do you know which one does that?

Quote Originally Posted by puppetmaster View Post
    scary
    Talk to the average black citizen and this will totally go right over their head. It's like an inside joke that they aren't in on.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Staggering these releases is genius.

Talk to the average black citizen and this will totally go right over their head. It's like an inside joke that they aren't in on.
    That's why propaganda and emotion trump arguments. The imagery and verbal spin create a framework that is hard to rationally overcome, unless you wage a counter-infowar to displace the mindset. Supporters of legal abortion have succeeded in perpetuating a dialogue on the issue built on abstractions and bloodless euphemisms like "reproductive health" or "choice," that keeps the substance of what abortion actually involves (burning, dismembering, and trading dead unborn children) out of the picture.

The PP videos bring us back to the concrete lethal reality that abortion involves killing, then disposing of real body parts---which with time, and more staggered video releases, will change the rhetoric and emotion on the issue, including black audiences.
    Last edited by Peace&Freedom; 07-28-2015 at 01:05 PM.
    -----Peace & Freedom, John Clifton-----
    Blog: https://electclifton.wordpress.com/2...back-backlash/

Quote Originally Posted by Peace&Freedom View Post
    That's why propaganda and emotion trump arguments. The imagery and verbal spin create a framework that is hard to rationally overcome, unless you wage a counter-infowar to displace the mindset. Supporters of legal abortion have succeeded in perpetuating a dialogue on the issue built on abstractions and bloodless euphemisms like "reproductive health" or "choice," that keeps the substance of what abortion actually involves (burning, dismembering, and trading dead unborn children) out of the picture.

The PP videos bring us back to the concrete lethal reality that abortion involves killing, then disposing of real body parts---which with time, and more staggered video releases, will change the rhetoric and emotion on the issue, including black audiences.
    Actually, it takes no propaganda to understand why people are not outraged by what PP does. For ones, self inflicted harm is always seem as more desirable that outsider inflicted harm. Nobody is ever forced to use the services of PP, in fact they help people out when they are in a jam. Confederacy on the other hand where cool with African Americans being held in bondage working as slaves.

To use a different example, smoking and obesity related diseases would one day be responsible for more deaths than deaths due to the slave trade but nobody would ever compare the two or choose slavery over smoking or overeating because they were responsible for deaths. People will always choose self determination over slavery because it is the most rational thing to do.

Doesn't ever require any propagandizing

$800 for each dismembered infant. Notice the arm and the leg.

They confronted me in the day of my calamity, but the Lord was my support.

I can't watch it honestly and staerker....seriously...was that necessary.
    "I know the urge to arm yourself, because that’s what I did. I was trained in firearms. When I walked to the hospital when my husband was sick, I carried a concealed weapon. I made the determination that if somebody was going to try to take me out I was going to take them with me."

Diane Feinstein, 1995

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I don't need a nanny, I instead choose the one that lets me make decision for myself. Do you know which one does that?
    Do they choose to let other people make decisions for themselves? Such as the countless who would not fund such a wicked establishment-- do they have the choice to make a decision for themselves?

Or is it just you?

I normally don't bring up race as it is more often than not irrelevant but I'll go ahead and ask this: As a black man, are you aware of the founding of PP and of its founder, Margaret Sanger? Why would you choose either?

And especially on the basis of whether or not a woman ought be able to destroy (murder) her fetus (baby/child). What would make it different if the child was a day old? Or a month? Her choice, right?
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Uriel999 View Post
    I am not one to post graphic images.

But at some point, enough is enough.

If the government is going to fund it, and if our culture is going to celebrate it, then every single breathing human being should look at it long and hard.

I drive by Planned Parts for Sale Parenthood on my way to work. Usually a few protesters, but today many cars and people with "volunteer security" shirts on.

Next time I see that, I'll pull over and inquire what they get for a baby's heart.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    Do they choose to let other people make decisions for themselves? Such as the countless who would not fund such a wicked establishment-- do they have the choice to make a decision for themselves?

Or is it just you?

I normally don't bring up race as it is more often than not irrelevant but I'll go ahead and ask this: As a black man, are you aware of the founding of PP and of its founder, Margaret Sanger? Why would you choose either?

And especially on the basis of whether or not a woman ought be able to destroy (murder) her fetus (baby/child). What would make it different if the child was a day old? Or a month? Her choice, right?
    Ofc I don't agree with the forced funding of PP, but that is govt for you. There are a myriad of programs funded by the US govt that I do not agree with and I do know we are never going to stop funding all of em. The question I asked that you seemed to have conveniently answered with a question is this "which of those 2 symbols support my right of self determination?" PP or the confederacy.

Also the founding of PP makes very little difference to me, the Grand wizard of the KKK could be performing the abortions himself and all I would care about is this, is there force involved? if no, then it doesn't matter to me. In the absence of a contract, I think women are the ultimate gatekeepers when it comes to reproduction, they have the final say whether a baby comes to term. If you happen to make a baby with a woman, make sure you kiss her ass and love her very well so that she doesn't ever think of aborting your kid.

If you fail in this, then its your problem not the woman's. My philosophy is generally on minding my own business unless I am invited by victim or perpetrator to intervene, so extrapolate that philosophy as much as you want for 1 day old babies and such. Is crying an invitation to help? I am not quite sure, it depends.

My philosophy is generally on minding my own business unless I am invited by victim or perpetrator to intervene, so extrapolate that philosophy as much as you want for 1 day old babies and such. Is crying an invitation to help? I am not quite sure, it depends.
    ??? That is a very odd position. What about situations where the victim is completely unable to "invite?"

Perpetrator is sniping. Victim is blindfolded and gagged. Victim is a 1 day-old baby.

Quote Originally Posted by staerker View Post
    ??? That is a very odd position. What about situations where the victim is completely unable to "invite?"

Perpetrator is sniping. Victim is blindfolded and gagged. Victim is a 1 day-old baby.
    Actually its not that odd when you really think about it, "What about situations where the victim is completely unable to "invite?" then hopefully, they would be able to invite someone else or even better invite security for help. I can't be responsible for saving all of humanity, some people would slip through whatever safety system we have.

Not speaking from experience but you can still make a lot of distress call even while being gagged. So when an invitation comes, I would assess if it warrants my intervention. I truly think that is the most peaceful and most libertarian way of interacting with the world.

Ofc I don't agree with the forced funding of PP, but that is govt for you. There are a myriad of programs funded by the US govt that I do not agree with and I do know we are never going to stop funding all of em.
    Okay. Fair enough.

The question I asked that you seemed to have conveniently answered with a question is this "which of those 2 symbols support my right of self determination?" PP or the confederacy.
    No, what you asked was, "I don't need a nanny, I instead choose the one that lets me make decision for myself. Do you know which one does that?"

"Conveniently" faulty quotation at best.

I answered, "Why would you choose either?"

As in, neither offer self-determination. That is with regards to your view of the Confederacy taken at face value and the destruction of black lives through the founding and funding of PP.

Oh, they offer self-determined solutions for mothers wishing to abort their babies? Well, that is hardly something to promote or tout as some free or righteous act.

Also the founding of PP makes very little difference to me, the Grand wizard of the KKK could be performing the abortions himself and all I would care about is this, is there force involved? if no, then it doesn't matter to me.
    They crush baby's skulls and harvest the organs and tissue. Is there not force involved?

In the absence of a contract, I think women are the ultimate gatekeepers when it comes to reproduction, they have the final say whether a baby comes to term. If you happen to make a baby with a woman, make sure you kiss her ass and love her very well so that she doesn't ever think of aborting your kid.
    And you all (generically) apparently believe to have the final say as to whether or not I support the murder of said woman's child.

If you fail in this, then its your problem not the woman's. My philosophy is generally on minding my own business unless I am invited by victim or perpetrator to intervene, so extrapolate that philosophy as much as you want for 1 day old babies and such. Is crying an invitation to help? I am not quite sure, it depends.
    That is just incredible.

Yet I am unsurprised.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

I guess this happened today.?

Quote Originally Posted by Uriel999 View Post
    I don't want to watch it because I will become very angry.

Planned Parenthood is dead, but will resurrect under a different name. Guaranteed.

How can you salvage a society that openly kills their children for convenience and profit? I don't think you can. The mere fact that we have to actually go through great lengths to convince the trendies that this is not civilized behavior, reinforces the depths of this intractable problem. This is the prime reason why the Constitution never had a chance nor the Articles of Confederation. Man is a wicked animal & will not be restrained by mere parchment.
    Last edited by AuH20; 07-28-2015 at 10:42 PM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yup...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

I'm just wondering where the men are that must be forcing these women to be so evil. No way women would do this. Especially not grandma looking women.

Cecil the Lion is garnering bigger headlines. And I think what happened to Cecil the Lion was unjust......................But WTF is wrong with people?

They had the guy doing these videos on Fox last night. He said there are going to be 12 installments. That's an awful lot of pressure. Crying "edited" won't save them.

ht tp://insider.foxnews.com/2015/07/28/undercover-activist-who-exposed-planned-parenthood-there-will-be-total-12-videos

Ofc I don't agree with the forced funding of PP, but that is govt for you. There are a myriad of programs funded by the US govt that I do not agree with and I do know we are never going to stop funding all of em. The question I asked that you seemed to have conveniently answered with a question is this "which of those 2 symbols support my right of self determination?" PP or the confederacy.

Also the founding of PP makes very little difference to me, the Grand wizard of the KKK could be performing the abortions himself and all I would care about is this, is there force involved? if no, then it doesn't matter to me. In the absence of a contract, I think women are the ultimate gatekeepers when it comes to reproduction, they have the final say whether a baby comes to term. If you happen to make a baby with a woman, make sure you kiss her ass and love her very well so that she doesn't ever think of aborting your kid.

As usual in abortion threads, the two sides are arguing different things.

Pro choicers are making the OBVIOUS argument if one assumes life does not begin at the moment of conception, and instead at some point later.
    Pro lifers are making the OBVIOUS argument if one assumes life DOES begin at the moment of conception, and not at some point later.

NO ONE is arguing about 'taking rights' away from anyone. Pro lifers think a woman's rights end where the fetus begins, just as my right to swing my fist ends at your face. They are arguing planned parenthood is not pro self determination because the fetus has no say in its termination.

The argument is when life begins and always has been.
    The more prohibitions you have,
    the less virtuous people will be.
    The more weapons you have,
    the less secure people will be.
    The more subsidies you have,
    the less self-reliant people will be.

Therefore the Master says:
    I let go of the law,
    and people become honest.
    I let go of economics,
    and people become prosperous.
    I let go of religion,