Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Most GOP Voters Prefer Deportation

Most GOP Voters Prefer Deportation

CNN poll: 64% of Republicans prefer securing border and deportation of illegals over legalization

It looks like Trump read the poll, because when commenting what to do about the good ones, he said that we have to have laws, and they will have to go back to their countries, and if they're good they'll be able to come back, but legally.

Last edited by jj-; 07-27-2015 at 09:03 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Great interview. This is getting good.................I don't know if the dude is real but he's going to raise Cain at this rate.
    Last edited by AuH20; 07-27-2015 at 09:07 PM.

Really? Wow, that's unexpectedly selfless of them.

So, let's get them on a boat and...

O, you meant deportation of the immigrants?

Nevermind.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Really? Wow, that's unexpectedly selfless of them.

So, let's get them on a boat and...

O, you meant deportation of the immigrants?

Nevermind.
    Due to political correctness I didn't know what the correct word of the day was for a second and I didn't complete the title, but the OP makes it clear.

He stated that if the RNC and it's corporate buddies played fair and square, he would fall in line if he lost. However, if there was any funny business, Trump would consider running third party. Trump is apparently a student of history and knows what the Republican establishment will do to perceived outsiders (remember Buchanan in 1996).

Are they going to load them on to trains, boats, buses, or airplanes? Will they go door to door rounding them up? I'd like to see some fed goons lose their heads in the process.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    He stated that if the RNC and it's corporate buddies played fair and square, he would fall in line if he lost. However, if there was any funny business, Trump would consider running third party. Trump is apparently a student of history and knows what the Republican establishment will do to perceived outsiders (remember Buchanan in 1996).
    This shows the tough negotiator that he is. At this point, he's basically slapped down the RNC and top tier GOP faces of the establishment by hitting back ... hard. They aren't used to people who don't apologize and who defend themselves.

Don't Make Donald Mad
    American Thinker
    July 23, 2015

"In the “pre-Trumped” era, the group I’ll refer to as “the cabal” (GOP establishment [GOPe], media, and Democrats) lobbed nukes at conservatives at will with no fear of retaliation. This cabal routinely embarks on scorched-earth campaigns against conservatives to destroy any opposition. There’s never any fear of significant damage to their own troops, because they are bullies who prey on the weak, unarmed, and poorly matched.

"But then Donald Trump came on the scene – a guy who dropped the knife and brought a gun to a gunfight. It’s hilarious to watch the cabal go down time after time, to see them hesitate to attack the Donald because they risk getting their own aristocratic butts kicked. Sure, they’re still talking about Trump, how crass and unpolished the man is, but they’ve gone from trying to shout him down to using their indoor voices, from all-out attacks in broad daylight to midnight raids."

Quote Originally Posted by David Sadler View Post
    This shows the tough negotiator that he is. At this point, he's basically slapped down the RNC and top tier GOP faces of the establishment by hitting back ... hard. They aren't used to people who don't apologize and who defend themselves.
    Trump's biggest asset in this type of 'david v. goliath' race is that he loves himself to the nth degree. He is the ultimate narcissist. So when you cross him, it's not pretty....
    Last edited by AuH20; 07-27-2015 at 09:33 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He's changing his opinion on this daily. Exactly as a I expected...when you start nailing him down on things, he crumbles.

If Trump keeps this position and faces an election, he would have the GOP base crawl over broken glass to vote for him.

Donald Trump Is Not as Aggressive on Immigration As He Sounds

On July 23, he told CNN that he would not actually build a wall the entire length of the border with Mexico. “In certain sections, you have to have a wall,” he said.

On MSNBC the next day, Trump endorsed a “merit system” for the millions of undocumented immigrants already in the country—something that sounds a lot like a path to some sort of legal status, if not citizenship.

In the past, he’d even gone after Republicans for taking too harsh a tack against immigrants.

In the wake of Republican candidate Mitt Romney’s defeat in 2012, Trump blasted him for a “mean-spirited” policy suggestion during the GOP primary that the U.S. should make daily life uncomfortable enough for undocumented immigrants that they would simply leave.

“He had a crazy policy of self-deportation which was maniacal,”
    Trump told Newsmax at the time. “It sounded as bad as it was, and he lost all of the Latino vote.

Trump's biggest asset in this type of 'david v. goliath' race is that he loves himself to the nth degree. He is the ultimate narcissist. So when you cross him, it's not pretty....
    It makes me think about the difference between narcissists, like a worthless narcissist like Obama, and a skilled narcissist like Trump who is actually extremely accomplished.

Quote Originally Posted by jj- View Post
    If Trump keeps this position and faces an election, he would have the GOP base crawl over broken glass to vote for him.
    He's not dumb. He knows half of the GOP is in open rebellion against their masters. I just hope he inflicts maximum damage in this bid for the White House. The closer he gets, the more potential damage he can do. We should have thought of this years ago. Run an $#@!, who knows the corrupt system like the back of his hand AGAINST the league of $#@!s in D.C. It's amazing what some pride and vanity can do with a little push from the people at home....
    Last edited by AuH20; 07-27-2015 at 09:40 PM.

We should have thought of this years ago.
    Not sure he should've done it before, because the older you get, I think the more you feel you have nothing to lose, because you accomplished your other goals in your younger years.

Most GOP Voters
    But who will clean their houses, grow their food, roof their houses, and mow their lawns?

Quote Originally Posted by jj- View Post
    Not sure he should've done it before, because the older you get, I think the more you feel you have nothing to lose, because you accomplished your other goals in your younger years.
    Trump is arrogant enough to try to do this and possibly get killed. They will never let him become POTUS. Donald thinks he can make deals, but the guys up top don't deal when the status quo is disrupted. They murder you in your sleep.
    Last edited by AuH20; 07-27-2015 at 09:48 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by fr33 View Post
    But who will clean their houses, grow their food, roof their houses, and mow their lawns?

I know some fat Mezkins.
    "The Patriarch"

Trump is arrogant enough to try to do this and possibly get killed. They will never let him become POTUS. Donald thinks he can make deals, but the guys up top don't deal. They murder you in your sleep.
    Trump is very aware of the risk. He knows the history of political assassinations and threats. He also knows the US is at a tipping point.

How would the disenfranchised take to another selection by assassination? The country came close to a shooting war during the Bundy Ranch episode. The establishment must be calculating the unintended consequences of the old play book. Interesting and dangerous times.

Quote Originally Posted by David Sadler View Post
    Trump is very aware of the risk. He knows the history of political assassinations and threats. He also knows the US is at a tipping point.

How would the disenfranchised take to another selection by assassination? The country came close to a shooting war during the Bundy Ranch episode. The establishment must be calculating the unintended consequences of the old play book. Interesting and dangerous times.
    Trump could mysteriously die in his sleep from an undiagnosed aneurysm and no one would do anything. I wouldn't put anything past anyone. This is pure evil we are fighting. Secondly, even if Trump won, they would neuter him like Reagan and stick him with Rubio as VP.

Trump could mysteriously die in his sleep from an undiagnosed aneurysm and no one would do anything. I wouldn't put anything past anyone. This is pure evil we are fighting. Secondly, even if Trump won, they would neuter him like Reagan and stick him with Rubio as VP.
    The thing is that Trump as President would have lot of cards and he would be using them to the most extreme degree. That said, I agree it would be very hard for him to get there.

... even if Trump won, they would neuter him like Reagan and stick him with Rubio as VP.
    I think Trump will pick his own VP. He would most likely bring in his own security and give the SS four years of shore leave.

He says he is going to make to make Mexico pay for a wall? They are at a 46.2% poverty level. I don't see them building a wall and going hungry just because Trump is a good negotiator. He would have to put a gun to their head to make them pay for it. That sounds very libertarian to me. This guy is the opposite of Ron Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    He says he is going to make to make Mexico pay for a wall? They are at a 46.2% poverty level. I don't see them building a wall and going hungry just because Trump is a good negotiator. He would have to put a gun to their head to make them pay for it. That sounds very libertarian to me. This guy is the opposite of Ron Paul.
    Carlos Slim could pay for it.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Carlos Slim could pay for it.
    Ah yeah the Bernie Sanders approach if Mexico (the country) can't pay for it then they should tax the rich to pay for it.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Ah yeah the Bernie Sanders approach if Mexico (the country) can't pay for it then they should tax the rich to pay for it.
    Mexico is even more oligarchical than the U.S. They benefit directly when their societal problems go north.

http://www.truth-out.org/news/item/1...-through-nafta

Mow and blow. Trample through the garden, stomp and destroy expensive plants, tear up watering lines. Jobs stupid Americans can't do.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Mow and blow. Trample through the garden, stomp and destroy expensive plants, tear up watering lines. Jobs stupid Americans can't do.
    There was a funny story I read about this family of Mexicans who recently moved to Texas from Virginia. So they got work at this ranch in Texas and were shocked when they saw the white owners partaking in physical labor. They exclaimed, "We never see white people work with their bare hands where we come from."

Mexico is even more oligarchical than the U.S. They benefit directly when their societal problems go north.

http://www.truth-out.org/news/item/1...-through-nafta
    That's not how crony capitalism works, the people would pay for it because it would be cheaper for Carlos Slim to bribe the government to pay for it with taxes. You don't see Washington bilking our rich to pay for national spending that we can't afford.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    "Invasion"
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast