Thread: Pro-Santorum PAC attacks Rand Paul

Pro-Santorum PAC attacks Rand Paul

Pro-Santorum Super Pac releases GOP campaign's first negative 2016 ad
    Online spot features attacks on Rand Paul and Mike Huckabee, saying former Pennsylvania senator is ‘the one consistent conservative’ in race

Ben Jacobs in Washington
    Monday 27 July 2015 15.57 EDT

A Super Pac supporting the former Pennsylvania senator Rick Santorum has released the first negative ad of the 2016 race for the Republican presidential nomination.

The Working Again Pac unveiled an online-only ad that lauds Santorum as “the one consistent conservative” and also bashes the Kentucky senator Rand Paul and the former Arkansas governor Mike Huckabee for being insufficiently so.

While Working Again is not disclosing how much money it is spending on the ad, the group confirmed to the Guardian: “It will run on multiple digital platforms including Facebook, YouTube and others.”

Paul, who is seen by some as relatively isolationist on foreign policy, is attacked for wanting to “continue America’s retreat … in the face of radical Islam”. Huckabee is criticised on education, for his past support for Common Core.

read more:
    http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2...-2016-election
    Last edited by jct74; 07-27-2015 at 06:53 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I thought that perhaps Rand wouldn't get attacked if he wasn't polling well, but apparently he's going to get attacked regardless.

I thought that perhaps Rand wouldn't get attacked if he wasn't polling well, but apparently he's going to get attacked regardless.
    That's why he's being attacked; they see him as vulnerable to not making the cut for the debates. Just this evening, I saw over at Breitbart the Fiorina is now in the top ten in some poll. Santorum needs to knock down the other lower polling candidates in hopes that he gains some ground and gets into the debates. Frankly, I found the video really boring and nothing new there...Santorum is past his prime if he ever was in it.

Same old garbage.

Rick Santorum voted in favor of No Child Left Behind as well, so he has no room to criticize Huckabee for supporting Common Core.

Ah, good old Santorum. So the guy who claims to support "traditional values" yet thinks transsexuals are cool is whining about the hypocrisy of others. Can somebody do the world a favor and send this vile troll back to The Vatican dungeon where he belongs?

Actually, I think this is great for Rand!

This puts him in the same bucket with Huck and Santorum - two previous Iowa winners. Even though there is a contrast they're trying to make, in the minds of these voters, they'll hear "Santorum, Huckabee, and Paul are the conservatives in the race."

Now, which one has the best chance of winning a general election???

(hell, this is like free advertising for Rand Paul)
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

This is the second negative ad to hit Rand Paul. Rand was polling a lot better when he was perceived as a fighter, I think at this point the response should be something at least somewhat substantial. He won't need to bite but just show his teeth. A rhetorical question would work best; why is it always candidates who never had a chance at winning the general election are the ones that wanna attack me, or polls say that I am beating a democrat in Pennsylvania. I definitely see them putting him in the hot seat in the media, they did it for the last attack ad that hit him.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Cool

Duckies... do gird up thy loins and any droopy drawers before thee getz into flame*war troll!war combat mode
    in thy flame retardant undies becuz Mr Frothy is about to spew once more his venom! Deja vu all over again!!!
    http://www.artofmanliness.com/2014/1...strated-guide/ OH DO ENJOY!! Is Creationism v. Evolution thusly next?
    Last edited by Aratus; 07-27-2015 at 09:59 PM. Reason: I am forced to come out of Urbane Tory semi-retirement for this missive!!!!

Santorum is punching up. Desperate attempt to gain attention.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

You can trust me conservatives, my name is Rick "the frothy mixture of lube and fecal matter that is the byproduct of anal sex" Santorum. Vote for me!

blast, comments disabled on the video.