Thread: Incident Breaks Out at Disney Epcot Center

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Incident Breaks Out at Disney Epcot Center

Who the hell fights at Disney World? It's supposed to be a place of tranquility and harmony.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=fe4_1...comment_page=2

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    lol... the best part is the soothing music and voice in the background...
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I was at the EPCOT center about 3 yrs ago and I would volunteer to tell you what can make someone go crazy at just about any of the Orlando attractions (except for sea world). That reason is because of all the queuing you have to do before you get to see any of the attractions. Luckily when we went there, there were no fights but I can tell you everything from people holding spot for family members and long queues could cause a fight in that tranquil and fun environment.

But what an embarrassing bunch, everything these days is resolved by fights and I mean everything. Someone mistakenly stepped on your shoes? fight em, looked at you the wrong way? fight em. I hope person who started that fight gets a lifetime ban from all the Disney attractions anywhere in the world. Nobody needs to see that in Disney world.

I can definitely understand fighting at Disney World. The stifling heat and the crowds and the armies of lazy people on motorized buggies (not claiming that literally everyone who uses one is lazy)... yeah. Not hard to imagine at all.
    Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just and that his justice cannot sleep forever. Thomas Jefferson

//
    Last edited by specsaregood; 05-31-2016 at 08:52 PM.

Was that woman wearing a Dopey hat?

The Happiest Place on Earth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Rothbardian Girl View Post
    I can definitely understand fighting at Disney World. The stifling heat and the crowds and the armies of lazy people on motorized buggies (not claiming that literally everyone who uses one is lazy)... yeah. Not hard to imagine at all.
    Yep.

It's a small world after all.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bleh...Dizzy Whirl...

And the little kids... Just a day in their life with mentally ill moms.