Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Total Insanity: One Fifth of El Salvador Lives in U.S; One Quarter of Mexico

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    SO you do favor replacing the Federal government with the states.
    I favor the smallest "government" possible, state government policy being better than federal, county better than state.

Do you favor open borders between states?
    That would be up to the states.

As I mentioned earlier, if one state has a more open policy, immigrants could enter there and freely move to states with tougher policies and their own international border security.
    Yes they could, is there a point to be made contra to my statements?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    North Carolina

Citizenry is getting too dissatisfied so they are electing a new citizenry.
    Equality is a false god.

Armatissimi e Liberissimi

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by Rifleman View Post
    Citizenry is getting too dissatisfied so they are electing a new citizenry.
    That's pretty much what it is. Invasion of the body snatchers. The new folks have had such harsh lives up to this point that they don't care about the NWO. 'Rights' don't feed the bellies.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    That's pretty much what it is. Invasion of the body snatchers. The new folks have had such harsh lives up to this point that they don't care about the NWO. 'Rights' don't feed the bellies.
    They also make a perfect, obedient work force. Just like the rest of us are aspiring to be.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    They also make a perfect, obedient work force. Just like the rest of us are aspiring to be.
    Give them their checks and Telemundo & they won't cause ANY trouble. But those southern white guys......................They keep talking about these damn founders and the right to self-determination. Why can't they just blend in with the team? Ignorant savages.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Wrong approach.

Fire all border patrol kops and remove all federal agents, especially AUSA's from the border.

Leave the states to write and enforce their own laws and enforcement regarding illegals, absolutely no federal interference.

States pay for their enforcement without federal assistance......

I hold that it's the federal government that has created and exacerbated this problem.
    How about, first, get rid of Welfare?

Open Borders + Welfare = Disaster
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post

I'm in!

The judges in this country protect services and medical treatment for illegals. The entire system is completely compromised with firewalls at various levels. It's easier just to demolish the whole goddamn thing.

The judges in this country protect services and medical treatment for illegals. The entire system is completely compromised with firewalls at various levels. It's easier just to demolish the whole goddamn thing.
    Better yet!

Over 90% of all illegal immigrant males are in the labor force. That compares to 79% of citizen males. http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2015/...s-us-born-men/

WASHINGTON, DC — An illegal immigrant male residing in the United States is more likely to be gainfully employed than a male who is a legal immigrant or U.S.-born citizen, a senior demographer at the Pew Research Center think tank told lawmakers.

In 2012, the most recent year for which data is available, an estimated 91 percent of illegal immigrant males were in the workforce. This compares to 84 percent of legal immigrant men and 79 percent of U.S.-born males, Pew Research Center demographer Jeffrey Passel wrote in testimony prepared for a March 26 hearing held by the Senate Homeland Security & Government Affairs Committee.

Put in a different way, legal and illegal immigrant males had a better chance to be in the workforce than U.S.-born men in 2012.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Government perpetuates government....

Bring 'em all!

Life is on the house in the good ol' US of A.......

For a while....
    When conditions are made intolerable in foreign countries that are nearby the county which harbors the corporations that have manipulated the trade agreements which create the intolerable conditions, GATT and NAFTA, then the people of those countries leave to go where the people of the corporations live. Duh!

If an American does not like the immigration DRIVEN out of their countries by WTO agreements fostered primarily by American multinational corporations control over American government, all the Americans need to do is take control of their government by becoming "the rightful masters of the congress and the courts" through their agreement upon prime constitutional intent, which is used upon states legislators to purify states that then conduct an Article V convention. Through that convention, first proper preparation of the "masters" is effected by preliminary amendment changing conditions, ending the abridging of the purpose of free speech, securing the vote and effecting campaign finance reform; then after that preparation is complete, Americans generally amend the constitution, perfecting it to a higher degree than it already is, AND end the destruction of other countries economies.

WHEREUPON, people in America that have immigrated to escape conditions in the countries of their origin, return to those countries.

The agreement upon prime constitutional intent which creates the unity required to conduct the lawful and peaceful revolution is;

Do you agree and accept that the framers of the founding documents intended for us to alter or abolish government destructive to our unalienable rights?

Do you agree and accept that the ultimate purpose of free speech is to enable the unity adequate to effectively alter or abolish?
    You always want what you need, but do not always need what you want.

People that do not want what they need, have a problem.

Can we stop doing all of the things we are doing that we do not want to do while still doing what we need to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher A. Brown View Post
    Do you agree and accept that the framers of the founding documents intended for us to alter or abolish government destructive to our unalienable rights?

Do you agree and accept that the ultimate purpose of free speech is to enable the unity adequate to effectively alter or abolish?
    Look you fruitcake!

Stop quoting me and then attempting to get me to subscribe to your insanity.

This government isn't going anywhere peacefully no matter how often you spam this board with your tripe...

I don't report people or give neg-rep but for heavens sake you're one obnoxious SOB ....

Listen carefully;

I don't support your efforts!

They won't work!

If you believe otherwise you're delusional!

Look you fruitcake!

This government isn't going anywhere peacefully no matter how often you spam this board with your tripe...

I don't report people or give neg-rep but for heavens sake you're one obnoxious SOB ....

Listen carefully;

They won't work!

Maybe my idea from this thread- http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...off-the-rocker - was not so bad ?

Look you fruitcake!

Listen carefully;

They won't work!

My efforts originate with the framers of the founding documents. Therefore you consider them mad. You deny they designed the framing documents and law for Americans to be able to peacefully alter or abolish government destructive to unalienable rights. You consider actual analysis and use of the framing documents of America tripe.

You, clearly by your attitude, do not want them to work. You clearly only want to complain and snivel.

You do not support human survival and evolution and have no plan except objection to those that do have a plan.

Tell me, do you like breathing clean air? Is it delusional to assume you do?

Do you like being assaulted, maimed and imprisoned? Is it delusional to assume you do?

All I'm doing is seeking people that will reasonably stand up for what they want and need. You ain't it evans. But I will demonstrate what an "unreasonable American" is by quoting you and asking you if you agree with these fundaments of being American EVERY TIME I see you complaining and sniveling or pretending that you want something to change.

Last edited by Christopher A. Brown; 07-31-2015 at 10:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher A. Brown View Post

//
    Look you fruitcake!

Listen carefully;

They won't work!

Evans, unreasonable and unaccountable. Can't even argue.

Well I guess if the argument will be lost, is already lost, there is no point in arguing. So that's reasonable.

at one time 1/2 the population of Ireland moved to the USA and Canada

The Irish-American population is seven times larger than Ireland

There was a time when british $#@!s wanted to deport them. Now those same british $#@!s have found a new nationality to focus on. These british $#@!s never examine themselves and their shortcomings.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by fr33 View Post
    The Irish-American population is seven times larger than Ireland

There was a time when british $#@!s wanted to deport them. Now those same british $#@!s have found a new nationality to focus on. These british $#@!s never examine themselves and their shortcomings.
    On. The. Nose.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by cindy25 View Post
    at one time 1/2 the population of Ireland moved to the USA and Canada
    Probably 3.5 million in total divided between two nations? In comparison, our total illegal population is most likely over 20+ million, based on the monies being sent abroad. Technology, modern medicine & the attraction of the modern welfare state has altered the practicality of mass immigration. We're plagued with longer lifespans and higher quality of life demands than what the previous immigrants expected. It's a whole new ballgame.
    Last edited by AuH20; 08-01-2015 at 09:56 AM.

Probably 3.5 million in total divided between two nations? In comparison, our total illegal population is most likely over 20+ million, based on the monies being sent abroad. Technology, modern medicine & the attraction of the modern welfare state has altered the practicality of mass immigration. We're plagued with longer lifespans and higher quality of life demands than what the previous immigrants expected. It's a whole new ballgame.
    34.5 million Irish today in the US.

http://washingtonpost.com/news/wonkb...-than-ireland/
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post

washingtonpost.com/news/wonkblog/wp/2013/03/17/the-irish-american-population-is-seven-times-larger-than-ireland/
    3.5 million came to North America during the Great Migration.

3.5 million came to North America during the Great Migration.
    Which was over 1/2 their population at the time. They were hated, treated terribly, and many predicted that the US was going to hell because of the terrible Irish.

Sound familiar?
    There is no spoon.

It has happened over and over with many different groups. Fear the foreigner! They will destroy the country! (forgetting that nearly all of our own ancestors were also foreigners at some point).

If America had decided to close the borders in 1790, how many people in this thread would even be American citizens?
    Stop believing stupid things

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post

http://washingtonpost.com/news/wonkb...-than-ireland/
    Which demonstrates the danger of compound interest in reproduction. Those 20 to 30 million today are going to turn in to 300 million (in other words, equal to the current total population of the US) within no time at all. And because there is no sign of the invasion slowing, it will probably be much worse than that.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tywysog Cymru View Post
    If America had decided to close the borders in 1790, how many people in this thread would even be American citizens?
    This is not relevant to the discussion at hand. What other county on this planet has an open door policy like us ?

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is not relevant to the discussion at hand. What other county on this planet has an open door policy like us ?
    Right know or throught history; because their have been many countries that has followed an open door policy.

It has happened over and over with many different groups. Fear the foreigner! They will destroy the country! (forgetting that nearly all of our own ancestors were also foreigners at some point).
    Fear the foreigner when he's been trained to hate his hosts. That's the issue.

So all Mexicans hate Americans? And all Asians to too? (Asians are now the #1 source for immigrants).

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast