Thread: 18 Year Old Mass. Girl Medically Kidnapped & Abused Now Fights Adult Protective Services

18 Year Old Mass. Girl Medically Kidnapped & Abused Now Fights Adult Protective Services

From MedicalKidnap.com:

18 Year Old Massachusetts Girl Medically Kidnapped & Abused Now Fights Adult Protective Services to Remain Free

Elissa Maple is now 18. She was released from CPS by a Judge, but is now allegedly being pursued by Adult Protection Services who want to take her into custody.

Elissa Maple was a bright young energetic 16 year old who reached a difficult emotional time in her life, as sixteen is a difficult age for most children. Added to this natural occurrence was her brother’s auto accident which almost took his life, her mother sought help for Elissas’s anxiety. A mother’s care for her child knows no boundaries, but it turned into a nightmare that would have Elissa drugged by hospital officials, kidnapped by DCF, and admitted to a mental facility masquerading as a school in Massachusetts.

Read the original story here:

Vermont Teen Drugged Against Her Will, Held in Custody in Massachusetts Mental Health Facility

It would take almost two years for Elissa to be returned to her home. But the good news is that Elissa Maple is home now and very happy to be there. She’s becoming more relaxed due to spending time with her family and loved ones, activities that make us all feel comfortable about our lives and our futures. However, Elissa and her mother Karen cannot rest easy just yet.

The Battle for Elissa’s Freedom Rages On

Elissa is free, and smiling again. But for how long?

Although Elissa was released under her own recognizance from DCF on her 18th birthday, Adult Protection Services continues to track her movements while allegedly taunting her and her mother with threats of Elissa having to be placed in an adult group home in Vermont. Franklin County DCF continually fails to relinquish custody of Elissa, says her mother, even after the judge released her on her 18th birthday. When the Vermont judge released Elissa, Vermont’s Franklin County DCF swooped in and placed her back into the system as an adult claiming responsibility for Elissa’s education and health.

DCF Wants Elissa in Their Care Against Her Desire and the Desire of Her Mother

When Karen Maple asked Franklin County why they still retained custodial rights to Elissa’s records since she’s been released, she stated she was told that DCF:

Just hadn’t gotten around to doing the paper work, but we hoped Elissa would sign the papers and return to our care as an adult. We didn’t get around to transitioning her, so why don’t you just let us keep her for another year?
    This is concurrent with what workers told the court when they were asked why they had no transitional plan for Elissa, they responded,

We thought she’d need care for the rest of her life.
    Returning to “protective care” after her allegations of the initial torturous and unwarranted care is the furthest thing from Elissa’s plans for her future.

Elissa simply wants to live her life like any young adult her age. Instead, Adult Protective Services continues to attempt to take over her life and throw obstacles in her path at every turn.

Can Those Who Inflicted Harm Now Provide “Help”?

Elissa is happy to be reunited with her mother, Karen Maple.

The danger of the State stepping in and taking custody of Elissa once again is not something in their imaginations, says Karen Maple. She notes that at a previous trial, the judge’s comment (when DCF finally showed the court a transitional plan) was that the DCF 90 Day plan for Elissa’s home transition “sounded more like a life plan.”

Karen reported that the judge also noted that DCF had no legal grounds to hold Elissa since April of 2014, as she was not a danger to herself or others. But she contends they held her anyway, giving her experimental drug ‘cocktails’ and laxatives in order to support their claims of schizophrenia. Elissa claims that she was told that her mother “can’t afford to keep you. Your mother could die. Let her go.” Karen states the Massachusetts administrator told her to “Let us deal with your daughter, she’s damaged.”

Out of State Custody for Now, but Threats Continue

Karen also alleges that when she took Elissa for one of her weekly blood draws after being released on her eighteenth birthday, the lab worker refused to allow Karen into the room even at Elissa’s request, so they left. The worker reported the incident to Adult Protective Services, and they sent Karen a letter stating so, and added, “We don’t see any issues yet.”

All we want is for them to leave us alone. Elissa knows that even when the ‘paper work’ is complete that DCF may try to come back into her life years from now, and take her own children, claiming that she too is unable to care for them, and subject them to the same treatment she went through. After neglecting her education for almost two years, they enrolled her in school now–when she is being home schooled which is allowable and within Vermont educational guidelines. They get reports from every doctor no matter where we go. They say she is an adult, but they treat her as though she can’t make her own decisions.

They tried to brainwash her into believing she was not wanted, but I told Elissa: “Don’t give up on me because I will not give up on you.”
    Any Emotional Trauma That Remains is a Result of Medical Kidnapping and Forced Confinement in a Mental Institution Where Elissa Alleges She was Abused

Elissa is reunited with her family and now in their protection. Elissa with one of her brothers.

Elissa Maple was held against her will at a mental research facility, according to her mother. Karen still relives the events and recalls the day Elissa telephoned her and stated “Mommy, he hurt me.”

Karen was later told that one of the adult male employees had touched her inappropriately. The Massachusetts facility manager telephoned Karen and told her, but added that he had “only called because I didn’t want you writing letters…this is no big deal the kids are monitored on cameras,” says Karen. She claims this incident went unreported by that facility, and was never addressed by DCF.

The Berkshire Eagle reported earlier this year (February 2015) that a former worker at the same institution where Elissa was held is facing felony charges for allegedly sexually assaulting a young girl there between October 2013 and August 2014. (Source.)

Karen also recalls what should have been an overnight visit with her daughter being canceled, when after picking her daughter up from the facility, Elissa showed her the scratches down her legs and told her mother that “they said they would suspend our visits if I didn’t take the medicine.” The medication she was taking caused her to black out, and she would wake up with the scratches on her legs.

Karen took her to the hospital and the hospital called the facility. The police were called, and Karen says she was detained while the facility workers spoke to Elissa, telling her that “If you leave with us, you can have the visit at the facility.”

Elissa would later tell her mother that she left because she didn’t want the police to hurt her mother. Elissa was pleading “Don’t hurt my mother. Don’t hurt my mother.”A family member allegedly called the facility to let Elissa know that her mother was okay, and could hear Elissa in the background, and believed she was being sedated again. The visit was canceled, and Karen spent the night alone crying for her daughter in her hotel room.

Karen related that these were painful times for both her, Elissa and their entire family. Elissa says that she was punished for things that other students did, and had become overly apologetic for the most minor everyday occurrences. Something happened to Elissa under this ‘assisted care,’ but both she and her mother are finding their way back through the peacefulness, security, and the love of family. What will happen to Elissa if she is abducted again and returned to State custody?

A Mother’s Plea for Her Daughter

I’m not a criminal. I’m just a mother trying to protect my child.
    Karen’s plea is for her daughter to be left alone. She believes Elissa has been through enough turmoil hidden under the guise of institutional assistance.

We are safe and surrounded by family and good neighbors. Just leave her alone.
    Elissa is home and she is happy and just wants her life to be her own:

I just want them to leave me alone and let me live with my Mom.
    Families without strong voices are being broken apart by nationwide “protective” social service programs, often experimented upon and institutionalized. Because these things allegedly happened to Elissa within the boundaries of two states, no one apparently stepped forward and challenged the systems except her Mom.

Karen has a strong voice. She is not only fighting for her daughter, but she may be fighting for your children too.

How To Help
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    How to help...

Send these ladies bus tickets so they can leave that communist utopia known as New England.

If I was the mother I would stop dealing with these maniacs and get as far away as possible.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

She has that shiny faced stare of the well drugged.I don't think anyone should advocate psychoactive drugs for a growing brain.Hope she can still function enough to live free.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    How to help...

Send these ladies bus tickets so they can leave that communist utopia known as New England.

If I was the mother I would stop dealing with these maniacs and get as far away as possible.
    Agree, "feet don't fail me now".

Some here know I am a proponent for effective mental health care. This a case similar to the one I'm going to bring up.

Fifty year old woman, grew up with too much money, exacerbates aspergers, ADHD and NPD (narcissistic personality disorder), grew up around alcohol, becomes alcoholic exacerbating all 3 disorders, daddy dies, mommy takes all of her money because she's an alcoholic, loses her property, ends up
    In jail because of alcoholic community taking advantage of her, rips her off, misrepresents as if she was the thief.

She goes to court, judge sees she's not mentally fit orders, her to psych unit.

Meanwhile I visit her in jail once a week. I've sued the county 9 times in efforts to get this basically, de facto approved treatment available to the public,

NOTE:
    I never got that reply in writing. I used a FOIA to try and get it, the FOIA was ignored after presented to county supes and filed with clerk of the board. Three years later it's gone from the clerk of the board records.

The county (jail/mental health dept.) never takes her to the psych unit. Instead she goes to isolation because she's attacked in general population. Rich bitch attitude, aspergers etc.

After 8 months at a hearing I tell her public defender about the court order. He's a good one, He says, WTF?

I learn in calling him a week later there was a hearing that he was not notified of that took place in judges chambers on the matter. He just happened to be in court when the matter came up. The MH dept. Answered something he filed, (an order to show cause I think), she stays in isolation. On the phone I ask him, "so this pleading filed by MH is in her case file along with your filing?"

He says "Yes"

I make written request to view her criminal file. "Not available the clerk says."

I say "call
    Me when it is"

No call ever comes in. I make another request with copy and ask the clerk to fill out the "recieved by" section. She refuses. No call ever about availability.

I send another friend of this womans in and he requests copy of the file. Everything EXCEPT the public defenders filing and the MH dept. response is in the copy of the file.

Think the county might be guilty of some serious non feasance, mal feasance and neglect?
    Last edited by Christopher A. Brown; 07-27-2015 at 09:40 AM.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    It would seem that effective mental health care is not what the state delivers.

And then there are those that would declare the answer to be increased government funding and control.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    How to help...

What about sending them a plane ticket so they can get out of the country?

Good grief, can there be a parent dumber than this one?

This may seem harsh, but the parent is more to blame than anyone else. Not in a normative sense, but in light of the positive reality to which her child was exposed. Oh, she had "anxiety". Guess what? So did I at that age and nobody was calling doctors. I was left to tough it out and thank heaven for that. I had hard enough time growing into a man, such as I may have managed. Had I been ass-held the way these kids today are, who knows what brand of candy-ass I might have turned into. I am not saying that one leaves the child to twist in the wind the way I was, which was a bit too extreme, but that family should be able handle most of these sorts of issues. And yet, they often rely on the goons who identify as "state" and then wonder how things like this kidnapping happen.

I wish no evil on people, but when you proceed with such willfully blind ignorance, lying to yourself that those people in "government" are there to help, well... I just find it more difficult by the day to have more than half a nit's worth of sympathy for them. The evidence is all around them that the "state" poses the single greatest threat to the lives of average men in the world. If they are that stupid as not to be able to see it, or if they are that internally corrupt whether with cowardice or avarice, then it is difficult for me to arrive at a conclusion other than that they deserve what they get, or at the very least that they may not be worth the effort of saving. It costs a lot to save a stupid person from himself. There is no possibility of doing so for all those who exist because the planet's resources simply cannot support so monumental an effort. And to what end; so they can all go out and do it all over again? Nah. Clean the gene pool.

I suppose I get the meanie-of-the-day award.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.