Thread: Trump's suggestion on what to do with Snowden: kill him.

Exclamation Trump's suggestion on what to do with Snowden: kill him.

This man is no friend of liberty and I'm, quite frankly, stunned at how many people are being swayed by his bull$#@!.

(Keep in mind that is coming from a man who said almost the exact same thing as he does regarding "free" trade)

Makes me nervous, to tell the truth, we know what has happened in the past when roaring demagogues have swept into power in a bankrupt, failed, state, especially ones sporting bad head or facial hair.

Donald Trump on Edward Snowden: Kill the ‘traitor’

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...-kill-traitor/

By Cheryl K. Chumley - The Washington Times - Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Edward Snowden, the man at the heart of the NSA information leaks, is nothing but a “traitor” — and America ought to recreate history in dealing with him, real estate mogul Donald Trump said on a “Fox & Friends” interview.

In other words, execute him, Mr. Trump implied.

“I think Snowden is a terrible threat, I think he’s a terrible traitor, and you know what we used to do in the good old days when we were a strong country — you know what we used to do to traitors, right?” Trump said, Politico reported.

“Well, you killed them, Donald,” said fill-in host, Eric Bolling.

Mr. Trump’s response: Well, he is damaging America.

“This guy is really doing damage to this country, and he’s also making us look like dopes,” he said, Politico reported. “We can’t allow this guy to go out there and give out all our secrets and also embarrass us at every level. We should get him back and get him back now.”

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    This man is no friend of liberty and I'm, quite frankly, stunned at how many people are being swayed by his bull$#@!.

(Keep in mind that is coming from a man who said almost the exact same thing as he does regarding "free" trade)

Makes me nervous, to tell the truth, we know what has happened in the past when roaring demagogues have swept into power in a bankrupt, failed, state, especially ones sporting bad head or facial hair.

Donald Trump on Edward Snowden: Kill the ‘traitor’

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...-kill-traitor/

By Cheryl K. Chumley - The Washington Times - Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Edward Snowden, the man at the heart of the NSA information leaks, is nothing but a “traitor” — and America ought to recreate history in dealing with him, real estate mogul Donald Trump said on a “Fox & Friends” interview.

In other words, execute him, Mr. Trump implied.

“I think Snowden is a terrible threat, I think he’s a terrible traitor, and you know what we used to do in the good old days when we were a strong country — you know what we used to do to traitors, right?” Trump said, Politico reported.

“Well, you killed them, Donald,” said fill-in host, Eric Bolling.

Mr. Trump’s response: Well, he is damaging America.

“This guy is really doing damage to this country, and he’s also making us look like dopes,” he said, Politico reported. “We can’t allow this guy to go out there and give out all our secrets and also embarrass us at every level. We should get him back and get him back now.”
    Of course, no need for a trial. The Great and Powerful Wizard Donald Trump mandates a swift death sentence to all those who embarrass America. I'm glad people are posting to remind us what a twit Trump is.

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."

-H. L. Mencken

I've seen some people say they like Trump because he has balls. I personally don't care if he has balls, a big penis and a siamese twin.

We need someone with integrity, courage and love for this country. That more accurately describes Snowden, not Trump.

Thanks for these threads AF.

I'd love to see an interviewer bring up Trump's statements on Snowden and have Trump repeat them for everyone to hear.

That way I can know for sure who around me is a complete $#@!ing doofus when they nod in agreement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikender View Post
    I'd love to see an interviewer bring up Trump's statements on Snowden and have Trump repeat them for everyone to hear.

That way I can know for sure who around me is a complete $#@!ing doofus when they nod in agreement.
    Check the AC360 interview. Not the latest one, the one he did 2 or 3 weeks ago.

I will NEVER vote for Trump.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Check the AC360 interview. Not the latest one, the one he did 2 or 3 weeks ago.
    Found the clip you were most likely talking about.

Yeah, I'm sure Trump is going to pull out a six pack and chill with Putin while they both watch Snowden get bumfucked by the "justice system".
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump is a Nationalist. not a patriot.

there is a BIG difference between the two.

Snowden was a Patriot.
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

Quote Originally Posted by HVACTech View Post

Snowden was a Patriot.
    Trump is an opportunist, telling the base what they want to hear. but to be fair, he is not the only one to attack Snowden. Rand should be saying he would pardon Snowden on day 1, and send liar Clapper to Kansas for a few years.

Quote Originally Posted by HVACTech View Post

Snowden was a Patriot.
    Well said
    "Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."

-H. L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by cindy25 View Post
    Trump is an opportunist, telling the base what they want to hear. but to be fair, he is not the only one to attack Snowden. Rand should be saying he would pardon Snowden on day 1, and send liar Clapper to Kansas for a few years.
    Dear, very few understand the difference between a Patriot and a Nationalist.

our Republic was conceived to limit the "state" much like the original Roman Republic.

the idea, was to use a "state" to limit the "state"
    anyone care to correct me?
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.