Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Glenn Beck Program Bans Any Talk Of Trump

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Except that our ideas have no relation to Trump's.

Vague hatred of the establishment =/= libertarianism, does not open the door to libertarianism.
    This should be obvious. The fact that we have apologists for the wildly unprincipled psychopath Trump tells me that these people were never actually on board with Ron Paul's principles in the first place, they were just into anybody looking to 'stick it to the man.'

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    And by "always got an A," you mean never got an A. And he received an F from them for the 2012 election. https://www.numbersusa.com/content/n...n-grade-f.html
    Ok he didn't always get an A, but here is a quote from the article that you linked to: "If you look up Rep. Paul's immigration grade for his congressional actions, you will find a much better report. He earns a 'B' grade over his career. "

The C- was assigned to him during his presidential run, one of the lowest of all the candidates. It is quite clear that the change from his A for his seat in the House (which he had that year) to the C- for his campaign was politically motivated. When Paul wasn't running for President he was graded impartially and got As. Once he was seen as a threat to Romney et al they simply lied about him and gave him a C-.

Jan2017

Glenn Beck Program Bans Any Talk Of Trump

Murdoch is trying to do the same thing . . . media is all in a tizzy over what to do. lmao

Quote Originally Posted by well_met_sir View Post
    Despite the fact that Trump is a degenerate bozo and bad on most issues, he is actually the most like Paul on the most important issue
    Yup, the most important issue, clearly. It's the immigrants stealing a third of my income every April 15th. It's the immigrants who have centrally planned medicine and education with catastrophic results. It's the immigrants running up unpayable trillions in debt. It's the immigrants running the Fed. It's the immigrants who regulate every aspect of economic life. It's the immigrants spying on me 24/7. It's the immigrants trying to start WWIII with Russia. Yep, damn those immigrants, they're destroying this country!

Paul was a staunch opponent of immigration. Most importantly, he opposed giving citizenship to illegals. He always got an "A" from Numbers USA.
    Trump supports a pathway to citizenship for illegals.

http://www.redstate.com/diary/southe...n-immigration/

Now it is true that Trump changes his political positions more often than his wives, but I care most about the fact that he's pushing the Overton Window (look up the concept, it is very important) to the right. Other politicians will see that, although unpopular with their cocktail party buddies, stances on immigration other than far-left are widely popular with the electorate and thus are the key to power. Some will defect from the cartel to grab the votes.
    Trump's position on immigration is to the left of Romney's (who he criticized in 2012 as being too hard on immigrants).

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I know...I'm LMFAO off at this...the Stupid Party may very well nominate another version of Mike Doomberg.
    Trump - Mayor Bloomberg and I are friends.
    Bwahahahahahah.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Yup, the most important issue, clearly. It's the immigrants stealing a third of my income every April 15th. It's the immigrants who have centrally planned medicine and education with catastrophic results. It's the immigrants running up unpayable trillions in debt. It's the immigrants running the Fed. It's the immigrants who regulate every aspect of economic life. It's the immigrants spying on me 24/7. It's the immigrants trying to start WWIII with Russia. Yep, damn those immigrants, they're destroying this country!

Trump supports a pathway to citizenship for illegals.

Trump's position on immigration is to the left of Romney's (who he criticized in 2012 as being too hard on immigrants).

Trump is clearly a disease that destroys both reason and integrity in the host.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Bwahahahahahah.
    NO BIG-GULP FOR YOU!

To be honest, Beck should feel ashamed for banning his brother in arms from his show. After all, just like Trump, he tricks so-called libertarians with his words and idealisms and then precedes to prove he's nothing but a shill for the neocon brotherhood.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Trump places doubt in the mind of the Republican mainstream voter that the party represents he or she. That creeping doubt allows people like us to pick up the pieces. Suddenly, the outsider doesn't appear so fearful after the emperor has been disrobed. Ultimately, we are concerned with breaking down the media driven orthodoxy and having an opportunity for our ideas to be heard in an unbiased manner.
    Trump does not plant doubt. He dumps gasoline on hot burning fires. That's why his viewpoints change so often; he attacks the day's boogeymen and moves on.

Your lack of understanding of his 'campaign' is astounding.
    The more prohibitions you have,
    the less virtuous people will be.
    The more weapons you have,
    the less secure people will be.
    The more subsidies you have,
    the less self-reliant people will be.

Therefore the Master says:
    I let go of the law,
    and people become honest.
    I let go of economics,
    and people become prosperous.
    I let go of religion,
    and people become serene.
    I let go of all desire for the common good,
    and the good becomes common as grass.

-Tao Te Ching, Section 57

I have been a staunch supporter of Ron Paul since 2007. I helped organize the Veterans for Ron Paul March on the White House in 2012. As a result, I had the opportunity to stand on stage with Paul when he gave a speech at a campaign stop, though I declined it to let someone younger have the spot. I ended up voting for Gary Johnson, not because I like his politics but as a protest vote for how Paul was treated. So, if anyone has been a true Paul supporter it is I.

Despite the fact that Trump is a degenerate bozo and bad on most issues, he is actually the most like Paul on the most important issue: immigration. When the house is on fire, you put out the fire; you don't rearrange the furniture. Paul was a staunch opponent of immigration. Most importantly, he opposed giving citizenship to illegals. He always got an "A" from Numbers USA.

Now it is true that Trump changes his political positions more often than his wives, but I care most about the fact that he's pushing the Overton Window (look up the concept, it is very important) to the right. Other politicians will see that, although unpopular with their cocktail party buddies, stances on immigration other than far-left are widely popular with the electorate and thus are the key to power. Some will defect from the cartel to grab the votes.
    I believe you believe this to be true. But Ron Paul and Donald Trump DO NOT AGREE ON IMMIGRATION. Maybe they agree on what to do in the next day or week or month, but their long term legislative goals for immigration to (and EMIGRATION from) this country are completely opposed.

I let go of the law,
    I let go of economics,
    I let go of religion,

Ok he didn't always get an A, but here is a quote from the article that you linked to: "If you look up Rep. Paul's immigration grade for his congressional actions, you will find a much better report. He earns a 'B' grade over his career. "

The C- was assigned to him during his presidential run, one of the lowest of all the candidates. It is quite clear that the change from his A for his seat in the House (which he had that year) to the C- for his campaign was politically motivated. When Paul wasn't running for President he was graded impartially and got As. Once he was seen as a threat to Romney et al they simply lied about him and gave him a C-.
    There is a list of items in that link which show what the candidates are graded on. Do you support those things? You support mandated E-Verify? Government mandated wages? You want a government enforced reduction in immigration?

If so you're on the wrong forum.

I let go of the law,
    I let go of economics,
    I let go of religion,

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

...hopefully enough people realize that supporting trump, IN THE PRIMARY ONLY, is a good way to sink this stinking, rotten, conservative republican party inc...

...i wish i could support sanders too...to sink the stinking democreeps...

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by H. E. Panqui View Post
    ...hopefully enough people realize that supporting trump, IN THE PRIMARY ONLY, is a good way to sink this stinking, rotten, conservative republican party inc...

...i wish i could support sanders too...to sink the stinking democreeps...
    Good to see we are on the same page. Operation Mayhem is starting. Secondly, he would never be allowed to be POTUS.

Does anyone in their right mind that they (the people who run the country) would allow a President to shut down the lucrative drug trade and child slave rings on the Southern Border?

Last edited by AuH20; 07-26-2015 at 09:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jonhowe View Post
    There is a list of items in that link which show what the candidates are graded on. Do you support those things? You support mandated E-Verify? Government mandated wages? You want a government enforced reduction in immigration?

If so you're on the wrong forum.
    I can't support government mandated wages, but isn't there a need to verify identity and eligibility for privileges, rights and services?

Do you support verifying citizenship prior to being able to vote?
    Do you support the ability of the American people to verify the citizenship qualifications of candidates for POTUS?
    Do you support the ability of US employers to verify the citizenship and eligibility of persons applying for work?
    Do you support the ability of social services to verify the citizenship and eligibility of persons applying for benefits?
    Do you advocate eliminating the social security number?
    Do you support passwords and security questions before accessing online bank and credit card accounts?

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    If Rand loses, Trump at least provides a chance to break the back of the Republican establishment and media. You really thinks things will be better under Hillary or Jeb Bush, 3rd party or not counted write-on votes?

Despite his faults at least he is campaigning to allow healthcare companies to compete across state lines, doing something about immigration and trade. It is all but guaranteed the opposite will occur under Jeb or Hillary.

Regardless the Republican nominee will not be Rand or Trump and will be the Republican establishment and medias pick like it is 4 four years (this cycle Jeb). I do not see how it will be any different this cycle. It just remains to be seen how they will take down Trump since we already know how they will take out Rand.
    Quote Originally Posted by jonhowe - neg rep
    Trump is an establishment/media candidate just like the rest, but worse; he makes the views we agree on sound crazy by simply holding them.
    Maybe for some on the left but clearly not the Republican primary voters since otherwise he would not be leading in the polls.

So what specifically in my quote above are you neg rep. me for?
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by David Sadler View Post
    I can't support government mandated wages, but isn't there a need to verify identity and eligibility for privileges, rights and services?

Do you support verifying citizenship prior to being able to vote?
    Do you support the ability of the American people to verify the citizenship qualifications of candidates for POTUS?
    Do you support the ability of US employers to verify the citizenship and eligibility of persons applying for work?
    Do you support the ability of social services to verify the citizenship and eligibility of persons applying for benefits?
    Do you advocate eliminating the social security number?
    Do you support passwords and security questions before accessing online bank and credit card accounts?
    Mandated by the federal government?

NO NO NO NO YES NO

Again, you're on the wrong forum.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Good to see we are on the same page. Operation Mayhem is starting. Secondly, he would never be allowed to be POTUS.

Does anyone in their right mind that they (the people who run the country) would allow a President to shut down the lucrative drug trade and child slave rings on the Southern Border?

I have sources for that photo going back to 2007.

Do you have an ACTUAL source for it?

I let go of the law,
    I let go of economics,