Thread: The Medical Kidnapping of Cassandra in Connecticut – First Interview Since Forced Chemo

The Medical Kidnapping of Cassandra in Connecticut – First Interview Since Forced Chemo

It’s legal for a 12-year-old to get birth control and have an abortion without the consent or knowledge of her parents in most states. But a 17-year-old isn’t allowed to reject poison (chemotherapy) and is held as a prisoner, strapped to her hospital bed, injected with poison (medically raped), isolated from her family and friends, confined to her room, with an armed guard at the door. Did I miss anything? Oh yes, this treatment is “legal” and “approved”!!! If the US military did that to Guantanamo captives, what would folks think of that?

This is the first video interview that Cassandra has given, and The Truth About Cancer is honored to be able to share this exclusive interview with you.

Source.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You can choose to abort them,
    But not to support them
    When they don't want procedures
    That they don't believe in.
    Strapped to a table
    Your rights are disabled,
    Send them overseas
    To watch others bleed.
    Send them new iPhones,
    Plug in their earphones,
    You can't hear them plead then,
    You can't see them bleed then.

Last edited by ClydeCoulter; 07-22-2015 at 03:23 PM.
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

Just disgusting. This interview just pissed me off, how this medical tyranny is out of control.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner