Thread: Reparations Taken to the Ultimate Extreme! Social Justice!!!

Reparations Taken to the Ultimate Extreme! Social Justice!!!

I've heard a lot of talk recently from my friends on the left about how we need to make white people pay in some way or another as "reparations" for slavery. Or we need to have affirmative action as "reparations" for segregation. The theory of Social Justice hinges on a need to correct past injustices by punishing the descendants of the ones who committed those injustices. How far can we push this concept?

Let's take Social Justice to it's logical extreme!

-Women should be forced to sign up for a mandatory draft, to compensate for the millions of men who have died in war against their will over the years. Put 'em on the front lines!

-Men must be forced to wear corsets for at least a hundred years or so. Those things are painful! Oh, and Chinese men are in for some foot binding! As a matter a fact, men should probably lose the vote for a couple hundred years. It's only fair.

-Poor people in France need to pay reparations to the rich to compensate for their overzealous use of the guillotine. France must dedicate a national holiday of remembrance to the victims, and support programs should be set up for their ancestors, who are no doubt feeling the effects of the injustice to this very day!

-Chinese must pay for spreading the Bubonic plague to Europe through the Silk Road. 1/3 of Europe dead and they didn't get as much as a written apology! Chinese must take mandatory tolerance training classes to fully understand the amount of suffering and racial injustice they are responsible for.

-America must pay for putting the first man on the Moon, and denying other countries the satisfaction and pride from being the ones to do it. Think of the emotional suffering they went through! America must remove all it's spaceships and footprints from the Lunar surface and erase their history books, letting the other nations get their chance to be first!

-Vikings must pay for all the beautiful young women they stole from England, by sending them back. However, since they're no longer alive, they must send back the women's ancestors. Pay up Vikings!

-Romans must pay for enslaving the tribes of Germania and Gaul, conquered in roughly the 1st century AD. Ethnic groups have shifted a lot over the years, this one could be tricky. But Social Justice must be served!

-Greeks must pay for the horrific sack of Troy and the slaughter of the Phoenician people! Dating from the 13th century BC, it will be difficult to find the ancestors of either group to properly make reparations. In fact, enough time has passed that it's likely most Caucasians are partially descended from both groups. Reparations will be made by analyzing your DNA and figuring out how much Trojan and how much Achaean DNA you possess!

-Egyptians must pay for the enslavement of the Jewish people in the 16th century BC! It doesn't matter how much time has passed, there is no statute of limitations on social justice!

-In fact, every group or tribe who has ever won a war in all of human history must pay reparations to whoever lost the war. Any group that has ever taken slaves must pay reparations to the people they enslaved! Although this might seem...impractical at first, I promise you, social justice will find a way!

--Aztecs must be forced to pay years of backed up child support to the wives of the victims of their human sacrifices! Whoever thinks they might be descended from a victim should stand up, and receive their child support payments, compounded over 1000 years at a standard interest rate of 3%. You're getting off easy Aztecs!

-Parents must be forced to stand in the corner and bake cookies for their kids every day. After all, when do parents ever get sent to time out? Social Justice!!!

--------------------------------------------------

We must balance the checkbook of the human race. A lot of injustice has been committed over the years, so we've got a lot of work to do! Historians with the UN will assess your total personal liability for the sins of your ancestors. We'll probably have some big social readjustments after this, but don't worry, we'll get everybody's privilege squared away!

On the plus side, at least Historians will now have something useful to do!
    Last edited by DevilsAdvocate; 07-30-2015 at 05:42 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ask your liberal friends about the over 300,000 white slave that were brought over to America?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

The confusion between ancestor and descendant is often a careless mistake. For those unsure of the difference, remember ancestor comes first in the dictionary and in life. Your ancestors are at the top: they came first, then you, then your descendents, who are at the bottom.
    Ancestor vs Descendant | e Learn English Language
    http://www.elearnenglishlanguage.com...vs-descendant/

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Ask your liberal friends about the over 300,000 white slave that were brought over to America?
    Yes. That ought to quash the gushing of emotional reasoning based on deficient history.

Good point to bring up. I had heard it, but never researched it.

What I learned was fairly shocking. Mans inhumanity to man was color blind in the past. It was all about class and power.

Excellent post!

This is how stupid social justice would look like if we take it to its logical conclusion in every aspect of life but unfortunately, liberals are too stupid to think things through!
    There is enormous inertia — a tyranny of the status quo — in private and especially governmental arrangements. Only a crisis — actual or perceived — produces real change. When that crisis occurs, the actions that are taken depend on the ideas that are lying around. That, I believe, is our basic function: to develop alternatives to existing policies, to keep them alive and available until the politically impossible becomes politically inevitable
    - Milton Friedman

Quote Originally Posted by catfeathers View Post
    The confusion between ancestor and descendant is often a careless mistake. For those unsure of the difference, remember ancestor comes first in the dictionary and in life. Your ancestors are at the top: they came first, then you, then your descendents, who are at the bottom.
    Ancestor vs Descendant | e Learn English Language
    http://www.elearnenglishlanguage.com...vs-descendant/
    This is just cruel haha, come on be easy on me! I fixed it anyhow

As I already stated in a previous thread about this:

My debt, such that it may have been or ever was, having no family that ever owned slaves of any color, was paid in full when my forefathers bled the ground red in Lincoln's filthy war.

My response is the same as that when theye demand I turn in my guns:

Come and take it.

It was a whole lot more than that.

In one TEN YEAR PERIOD, 800K Irish chattel slaves were sold. At the start of that period the population of Ireland was something like 1.3 million. Many of those went to places such as Australia. They were abject slaves and not indentured servants and the dog-poo, white-washing history text books assert. They were sold as property right alongside the black slaves. Where was their white privilege, I wonder?
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    It was a whole lot more than that.

In one TEN YEAR PERIOD, 800K Irish chattel slaves were sold. At the start of that period the population of Ireland was something like 1.3 million. Many of those went to places such as Australia. They were abject slaves and not indentured servants and the dog-poo, white-washing history text books assert. They were sold as property right alongside the black slaves. Where was their white privilege, I wonder?
    More all together. But I was just referring to what is now the U.S.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Pussies can take reparations and stick it in the ass . I will pay none to no person.None , not one cent.Never , under no circumstance. I will also pay no ransom or give quarter to anyone who steals from me . Life is not as complicated as it can be portrayed to be by the lazy,shiftless $#@!s who spin what you may like for you. . Here is what it really is . If you allow people to take everything from you , they will . That could happen .If you are still alive , kill them all , take it back , make an example of them or beat them at the own game and buy it back.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Pussies can take reparations and stick it in the ass . I will pay none to no person.None , not one cent.Never , under no circumstance. I will also pay no ransom or give quarter to anyone who steals from me . Life is not as complicated as it can be portrayed to be by the lazy,shiftless $#@!s who spin what you may like for you. . Here is what it really is . If you allow people to take everything from you , they will . That could happen .If you are still alive , kill them all , take it back , make an example of them or beat them at the own game and buy it back.
    Your points and your ire are well taken. I will add that the ONLY reason that the decent and rational people of this nation are subjected to the torrents of this brand of bar-worthy blather is that those spewing it see some hope of realizing the goals. That indicates a threat that is actual, further indicating just how far off the compass we as a species truly are running; and that, my friends, should be more than merely irritating. It should signal real danger, precisely because there are men with guns and the imprimatur of the "state" who will gleefully run the bully-boy errand against any and all to whom other men, devoid of decency, rationality, integrity, and testicles, with give the order.

The baseline of perception in an ever increasing proportion of the people of America (and the rest of the world, for that matter) now sets on a dangerously pock-marked plain, characterized by a brand and degree of raving insanity that cannot be repaired by any means that I can imagine. Euthanisia is the only "cure", the next best safety measure for the uninfected being containment of the dangerously sick. Where, however, does one corral well over 150 million Americans who have fallen into a state of highly contagious bat$#@! madness? One cannot do it, practically speaking. This would not pose an immediate threat, were the "legal" environment not of such a sort and degree that those men with guns can and will act. But it is and they are, and that is a problem the realities of which we see every day, without fail, without abate, and in fact with steady increase.

Expecting to reason with such people is directly and closely analogous to attempting the same with the likes of muslim jihadists who want your conversion, or your head on a mountainous pile. We are talking about a fundamental perceptive gap so broad and so wholly irreconcilable that utter geographic separation is the only means by which the two can live on the same planet without murdering each other en-masse. Given the virtual impossibility of such perfect cleavages, the only choices left us are submit or fight, and here "fight" does not mean "lobby" or "march in protest". It means open, physical warfare.

The disease of misperception is running foul across the globe and America is as infected as anywhere else you care to name. No matter what anyone might say to the contrary, raw, broad, and irresistible force will be the ultimate reality for free men, one way or another. The choice to fight or lay down is pretty well inescapable at this point precisely because so large a majority of people are on board with the hopelessly insane precepts of violently foisted and enforced authoritarian collectivism. That which the gross majority of Americans want is the same at its root, whether "liberal" or "conservative": the forced submission of everyone else to their world view mode of living. It further seems that with each passing day the degree of tolerance for that which does not accord with those views diminishes notably with ever more strident calls for such force. This cannot end well for any of us and we will either lay down for it like whores paid to do so, or blood will be shed. If you see another practically credible possibility, I would be interested in seeing it.
    Last edited by osan; 07-31-2015 at 03:32 AM.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

hmmmm, that's about the same number as the black slaves brought in