Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Donald Trump gives out Lindsey Graham’s cell phone number on live TV

Donald Trump gives out Lindsey Graham’s cell phone number on live TV

WATCH: Donald Trump Gives Out Lindsey Graham’s Phone Number During Speech

By Tom Cleary
    July 21, 2015

Donald Trump gave out Lindsey Graham’s cell phone number during a speech Tuesday in South Carolina in response to criticism he received from the U.S. Senator and fellow Republican presidential candidate.

The speech was being televised live on CNN and elsewhere.

The number, 202-228-0292, goes straight to a voicemail that says Graham is not available.

Trump says Graham called him three or four years ago and asked if he could call Fox and Friends and give them a good reference. Trump said he found the card that Graham gave him, with the Senator’s cell phone number on it. Trump then read the number to the crowd (watch the video above). Trump told those in the crowd to try calling the number.

“I don’t know, give it a shot,” Trump tells the crowd. “Your location politician. He won’t fix anything, but at least he’ll talk to you.”

Trump also called Graham a “stiff” and pointed out that he is polling at 0 in GOP primary polls:

read more:
    http://heavy.com/news/2015/07/donald...outh-carolina/
    Last edited by jct74; 07-21-2015 at 12:55 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    (202) 228-0292
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

he changed it already to...867-5309...

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    (202) 228-0292
    "Lindsey Graham is not available - you are being transferred to the voice messaging system. . ."
    "We're sorry the mailbox is full . . ."

The most attention Senator Graham has received since entering the GOP horserace, undoubtedly.

Chester Copperpot

Quote Originally Posted by Jan2017 View Post
    "Lindsey Graham is not available - you are being transferred to the voice messaging system. . ."
    "We're sorry the mailbox is full . . ."

The most attention Senator Graham has received since entering the GOP horserace, undoubtedly.
    i wanted to shout 'Ron Paul!"

but yeah mailbox is full

Did Trump just dox a fellow politician? LOL
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    lol piece of $#@! made me laugh
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

- Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

I wonder where Trump found this number? I'm guessing in the stall of a truck stop bathroom under "for a good time".

Quote Originally Posted by jkob View Post
    I wonder where Trump found this number? I'm guessing in the stall of a truck stop a gay bar bathroom under "for a good time".
    FIFY

I wonder where Trump found this number? I'm guessing in the stall of a truck stop bathroom under "for a good time".
    LOL

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

He must have dirt on everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    He must have dirt on everyone.
    I hope he's not becoming the GOP's Obama, where everyone blindly votes for him because they like his personality

- Edward R. Murrow

If you watched the video, you'd know that Graham called Trump a few years ago looking for a campaign donation.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by jct74 View Post

Trump says Graham called him three or four years ago and asked if he could call Fox and Friends and give them a good reference.
    I took it that Trump showed the number to substantiate it was Graham that had, in fact, called him - for a "reference" lol

I won't lie. I laughed.

Here is Jenny Graham's new number....

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    I hope he's not becoming the GOP's Obama, where everyone blindly votes for him because they like his personality
    I don't know what else it would be. The gasbag is a leftist who supported everything the D party stands for. But he says outrageous things, particularly about Rs that most conservatives can't stand.

He knows exactly what he's doing.

Who would have guessed that a reality TV show blowhard, who has declared bankruptcy three times, who brags about his wealth, who talks incessantly about himself, who was for amnesty, abortion, gun control and eminent domain before he was against it, would be the new darling for some "conservatives"?

Quote Originally Posted by cat_woman View Post
    Who would have guessed that a reality TV show blowhard, who has declared bankruptcy three times, who brags about his wealth, who talks incessantly about himself, who was for amnesty, abortion, gun control and eminent domain before he was against it, would be the new darling for some "conservatives"?
    Face it, this is what we love here in the US of A. We listen to our gut.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    I am still wanting Rand, but I am liking Trump more and more with his crazy antics.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

I wish Rand wasn't running so I could just sit back and laugh at this nonsense. CNN was on in the background and they were talking about Trump wall-to-wall for at least an hour.
    Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by Marenco View Post
    Here is Jenny Graham's new number....

and Donald . . . don't lose that number.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    I am still wanting Rand, but I am liking Trump more and more with his crazy antics.
    He's making a mockery of the entire rotten system and for that alone he is electable in my eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    He's making a mockery of the entire rotten system and for that alone he is electable in my eyes.
    Here is the problem. We do not really know who he is mocking. It could be us. The displays of fake outrage on TV from people he "offends" may not mean much.

Quote Originally Posted by EBounding View Post
    I wish Rand wasn't running so I could just sit back and laugh at this nonsense. CNN was on in the background and they were talking about Trump wall-to-wall for at least an hour.
    That's the only sensible attitude.

This circus is better than a thousand learned treatises on the idiocy of the democratic form of government.

Trump isn't really hurting Rand anyway, so enjoy the show.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Here is the problem. We do not really know who he is mocking. It could be us. The displays of fake outrage on TV from people he "offends" may not mean much.

It doesn't matter. Voting is useless. However, Trump's slaughtering of the sacred cows merits my vote and I haven't voted Republican in the last two presidential cycles. Trump is the perfect protest vote. Anyone who hates the one party system should vote Trump and laugh.
    Last edited by AuH20; 07-21-2015 at 08:36 PM.

He probably has Lindsey's boyfriend's phone numbers too.

Isn't that usually called "opposition research"?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast