Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Donald Trump Is Leading the Pack

Why Donald Trump Is Leading the Pack

Contrast that to the beta males Rand Paul, Rubio, and the others who are in full-on SJW mode.
    Last edited by Traditionalist; 07-19-2015 at 03:50 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Only Real Americans™ are drawn to authoritarian alpha types.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Lol.
    "The Patriarch"

Most interesting comments so far? Doesn't really need it? Has nothing to lose? Is self financed? My SWAGS. <shrug>

The reason Trump is "leading the pack" is because.....

....he is a CELEBRITY.

Show the average American a picture of Marco Rubio, Rand Paul, Scott Walker, Chris Christie, Jeb Bush, Ted Cruz, and Donald Trump.

What percentage will be able to identify any of these guys?

Does ANYONE want to bet me any amount of money that Trump will NOT be the guy most identified?

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Jared Taylor is a constitutionalist.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

he's popular because it's refreshing to people to see someone not walking on egg shells
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

"Voters are sick of constantly scripted cardboard cutouts, who have to take 5 polls before they open their mouths"

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Good post. I always like hearing Jared, but once again he brings up the IQ thing, I just wish people would leave that alone, even if it's true, and I am not saying it isn't true, I just don't care, I have no desire to study it, any conversation about IQ just gets bogged down and goes nowhere and most importantly if you only secure the the border, enforce immigration laws (but get rid of the '65 act for sure) and bring back free association all of these things become pointless.

Each race can find it's own path and I believe each race is certainly capable of finding it's own path, if certain races excel more in certain fields, fine, that will all sort itself out on it's own, and those who wish to intermingle with other races more power to you as well, just stop forcing integration.

Quote Originally Posted by KCIndy View Post
    The reason Trump is "leading the pack" is because.....

....he is a CELEBRITY.

Show the average American a picture of Marco Rubio, Rand Paul, Scott Walker, Chris Christie, Jeb Bush, Ted Cruz, and Donald Trump.

What percentage will be able to identify any of these guys?

Does ANYONE want to bet me any amount of money that Trump will NOT be the guy most identified?

If that was the case how do you explain him rising in the polls? Surely the moment he announced he should have been the instant leader if your theory was correct. He didn't skyrocket until he made his comments, and what sent him into the stratosphere was the fact that he didn't back down like all the pussies do.
    Last edited by HankRicther12; 07-19-2015 at 06:22 PM.

Irrelevant. Trump still won't win, or do as well as any of the so-called beta males.

He's leading because the right wing voters are very silly people, who will vote for a land grabbing, Clinton supporting, abortion loving, gun ban supporting liberal just because he flip flopped on amnesty.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    He's leading because the right wing voters are very silly people, who will vote for a land grabbing, Clinton supporting, abortion loving, gun ban supporting liberal just because he flip flopped on amnesty.
    This is partially, but not entirely true. Anybody with balls on our side ?

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by HankRicther12 View Post
    . . . if you only secure the the border, enforce immigration laws . . .
    It is defined immigration policy that no more than 7% of legal immigrants can come from any one nation to prevent any
    one nation from dominating immigration into the USA - one link listed below.

Anyone think that has been enforced in regards to the nation just south of the Rio Grande over the last couple of decades ?

Abiding by that defined policy also makes amnesty impossible, and
    it would not be impossible to enforce that retroactively either - rescind citizen status and voting privileges to those that got in
    late in the year after the 7% from Mexico limit was reached.

no group of permanent immigrants (family-based and employment-based) from a single country can exceed 7% of the total amount of people
    immigrating to the United States in a single year. This is not a quota that is set aside to ensure that certain nationalities make up 7% of immigrants,
    but rather a limit that is set to prevent any immigrant group from dominating immigration patterns to the United States.
    http://www.immigrationpolicy.org/jus...rks-fact-sheet

That gene simmon's video. Christie is now more popular than Rand? gimme a break. Fake poll
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Hey, I don't forget his past, but tell me who's any better. With Trump at least maybe ONE good thing might get done, I can't say we're going to get that with anyone else. In all honesty, I see him going down in flames sooner or later, but it is nice to see someone speak the unspeakable and better yet not back down and grovel afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Jan2017 View Post
    It is defined immigration policy that no more than 7% of legal immigrants can come from any one nation to prevent any
    one nation from dominating immigration into the USA - one link listed below.

Anyone think that has been enforced in regards to the nation just south of the Rio Grande over the last couple of decades ?

Abiding by that defined policy also makes amnesty impossible, and
    it would not be impossible to enforce that retroactively either - rescind citizen status and voting privileges to those that got in

http://www.immigrationpolicy.org/jus...rks-fact-sheet
    Yep, sadly, how many Americans are even aware of any of this? Good info tho, I'm always looking for more knowledge on the topic thanks.

enforce immigration laws (but get rid of the '65 act for sure)
    Why do so many people here love our stupid immigration laws so much?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hey, I don't forget his past, but tell me who's any better.
    Better than Trump?

1) Rand Paul
    2) Everyone other than Trump and Obama
    3) Obama

Hey, I don't forget his past, but tell me who's any better.
    Rand Paul. His voting record has been consistent with his campaign for Senate.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    Why do so many people here love our stupid immigration laws so much?
    Possibly because - with some exceptions, one which I already mentioned - we don't think they're stupid

Rand Paul. His voting record has been consistent with his campaign for Senate.
    Rand? Nope, he's too weak on immigration, or then again, maybe he isn't, I guess it depends how the wind is blowing this week. His dad said it best - "If you don't have a border, you don't have a country". At least Ron told you what he thought regardless of what the polls said.

Rand? Nope, he's too weak on immigration, or then again, maybe he isn't, I guess it depends how the wind is blowing this week. His dad said it best - "If you don't have a border, you don't have a country". At least Ron was told you what he thought regardless of what the polls said.
    Ron was for unlimited immigration. And he zealously opposed enforcing current immigration laws. Didn't you say you wanted the current laws to be enforced?

Possibly because - with some exceptions, one which I already mentioned - we don't think they're stupid

Rand? Nope, he's too weak on immigration, or then again, maybe he isn't, I guess it depends how the wind is blowing this week. His dad said it best - "If you don't have a border, you don't have a country". At least Ron was told you what he thought regardless of what the polls said.
    Your argument makes no sense, your argument is because he doesn't say Mexicans are rapists his voting record on border security means nothing? The democrats poll test everything, the Clinton's don't even talk to the media unless all questions are vetted and pre selected. Rand is employing a 50 state strategy and is isn't trying to just win Arizona. He wants to win this so he can actually do what his voting record suggests, what he's been talking about his entire political career.

What he talked about when he campaigned for his dad all of those years. You can't say Ron was right on immigration without saying Rand is right on immigration. You can argue against his Presidential strategy all you want but right now he is the only republican winning versus Clinton in states that Obama won. Any vote for anyone but Rand is a guarantee that Clinton will do MORE then Obama did for immigration, you can trust her on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Jan2017 View Post
    They don't have citizen status and voting privileges.

Good post. I always like haring Jared, but once again he brings up the IQ thing, I just wish people would leave that alone, even if it's true, and I am not saying it isn't true, I just don't care, I have no desire to study it, any conversation about IQ just gets bogged down and goes nowhere and most importantly if you only secure the the border, enforce immigration laws (but get rid of the '65 act for sure) and bring back free association all of these things become pointless.

Each race can find it's own path and I believe each race is certainly capable of finding it's own path, if certain races excel more in certain fields, fine, that will all sort itself out on it's own, and those who wish to intermingle with other races more power to you as well, just stop forcing integration.

If that was the case how do you explain him rising in the polls? Surely the moment he announced he should have been the instant leader if your theory was correct. He didn't skyrocket until he made his comments, and what sent him into the stratosphere was the fact that he didn't back down like all the pussies do.
    The big mouth is polling at about 17%. Not my idea of "skyrocketing" or "sent him into the stratosphere". A bit hyperbolic I'd say.

Besides that he only declared about a month ago, and his remarks about illegal "rapists" and so on where made during his campaign launch. He's been getting media saturation coverage ever since.

Yep.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm not a Trump fan, but I really like that he doesn't mince words. His interviews have been very refreshing on that score.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Jan2017

They don't have citizen status and voting privileges.
    They - the over 7% from Mexico each year that get legal immigration status and DO get citizen status and voting privileges -
    could get their legal status rescinded and lose that citizen status retroactively as they were given citizen status in violation of defined immigration policy.
    Amnesty for illegals, in addition, would also not be possible.

In 2013, there were 41.3 million foreign born immigrants into the United States - a whopping 28% were Mexican-born -
    making them by far the largest immigrant group into the country.

India was second, closely trailed by China (including Hong Kong but not Taiwan), both accounting for about 5%, and within the 7% rule
    for legal immigrant status into the USA.

The Phillipines was the fourth largest sending country at 4%.

Vietnam, El Salvador, Cuba, and Korea at 3% each and the Dominican Republic and Guatemela at 2% each.

Enforce the immigration policy we already have, as Rand has said -
    and it would not be impossible to do this retroactively either for each year over the last couple decades
    for each and every single year Mexico legal immigrants went over the 7% rule.
    http://www.migrationpolicy.org/artic...-united-states
    Last edited by Jan2017; 07-19-2015 at 06:21 PM. Reason: typo

Ron was for unlimited immigration. And he zealously opposed enforcing current immigration laws. Didn't you say you wanted the current laws to be enforced?
    Must I pull up the numerous times in the debates where he spoke of bringing our troops home and having them secure our borders rather than Iraq and Afghanistan's? Why are you here?

Quote Originally Posted by cat_woman View Post
    The big mouth is polling at about 17%. Not my idea of "skyrocketing" or "sent him into the stratosphere". A bit hyperbolic I'd say.

Besides that he only declared about a month ago, and his remarks about illegal "rapists" and so on where made during his campaign launch. He's been getting media saturation coverage ever since.
    No kidding, but you said it was only because of his celebrity status, obviously your own words prove that untrue, after saying what he said his numbers went up.
    Last edited by HankRicther12; 07-19-2015 at 06:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    "Voters are sick of constantly scripted cardboard cutouts, who have to take 5 polls before they open their mouths"
    People have been saying this since the 1990s (probably longer, but I wasn't of voting age prior to that) and that is exactly what gets elected every single time. If Trump doesn't self-destruct prior to South Carolina, I will be very surprised. The stupidity of the average voter, GOP or progressive can be measured in how they talk and how they later end up voting for the exact opposite of what they've said.
    Last edited by hells_unicorn; 07-19-2015 at 07:26 PM.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by cat_woman View Post

You realize Trump is neither a senator or governor yet still managed to compile 17 pct. That's unheard of these days.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast