Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 211 to 227 of 227

Thread: RECLAIM AUSTRALIA; Marchers across Australia against Islam

  1. #211
    Passionate? I am passionate, I just try not to get emotional and personalize stuff.

    I've never seen anyone call for the genocide of Israelis. Most people on the forum however are against arming all sides in that conflict. It's insanity and it results in some corporations getting rich off the deaths over there. As for your family, I don't think they should give land back anymore than Americans should give land back to the American Indians. However, I don't want my tax dollars nor the blood of my children involved in that mess in the Middle East that we only make worse.

    Quote Originally Posted by OReich View Post
    Are you saying I'm too passionate, but enhanced_deficit isn't too passionate for saying ISIS is controlled by Israel, and that my family should be expelled from their homes in Israel? Is that what you're saying? I'm going too far? But that enhanced_deficit is not going too far? I've said repeatedly I'm not a Zionist and disagree with a lot of what Israel does, but you deliberately stopped reading my post so you couldn't get that far, so you could continue to convince yourself that I'm just being uptight about "any criticism of Israel." Enhanced_deficit starts thread after thread demonizing Israel, and he supports expelling my own relatives, and then I get criticized for being obsessed with my family members. Its an embarrassment to the "liberty movement." Saying my family members should not be kicked out of their homes is NOT defending everything Israel does, or calling all of its critics anti-Semites. Wake up!



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #212
    Quote Originally Posted by OReich View Post
    Are you saying I'm too passionate, but enhanced_deficit isn't too passionate for saying ISIS is controlled by Israel, and that my family should be expelled from their homes in Israel? Is that what you're saying? I'm going too far? But that enhanced_deficit is not going too far? I've said repeatedly I'm not a Zionist and disagree with a lot of what Israel does, but you deliberately stopped reading my post so you couldn't get that far, so you could continue to convince yourself that I'm just being uptight about "any criticism of Israel." Enhanced_deficit starts thread after thread demonizing Israel, and he supports expelling my own relatives, and then I get criticized for being obsessed with my family members. Its an embarrassment to the "liberty movement." Saying my family members should not be kicked out of their homes is NOT defending everything Israel does, or calling all of its critics anti-Semites. Wake up!
    I noticed Enhanced_deficit doing that for some time. I've seen a lot of hate for the country of Israel here in these forums and it's disgusting. I doubt anything is going to change that so I've given up going in that direction. A lot of people have been banned for defending the country of Israel, while others are here spreading propaganda against Eretz Yisrael Hashlemah.

    I doubt you can ever balance the scales.

  4. #213
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Passionate? I am passionate, I just try not to get emotional and personalize stuff.

    I've never seen anyone call for the genocide of Israelis. Most people on the forum however are against arming all sides in that conflict. It's insanity and it results in some corporations getting rich off the deaths over there. As for your family, I don't think they should give land back anymore than Americans should give land back to the American Indians. However, I don't want my tax dollars nor the blood of my children involved in that mess in the Middle East that we only make worse.
    I shouldn't personalize the fact that enhanced_deficit thinks my family should be kicked out? How could I not personalize that? And I love how you say you haven't seen anyone calling for genocide. Its like how ppl judge Islamic radicals, "Oh they only want to expel the Jews, or put gays in prison; they don't want to kill them like ISIS!!! So don't get so passionate about it!" Your response to enhanced_deficit calling for the expulsion of my family is "Don't personalize it; I haven't seen anyone say they're going to kill them!" Lol this is exactly why I find this topic infuriating and hilarious at the same time. You're telling me to be content with expulsion of my family.

    And why did you say my family shouldn't "give land back?" They're not on stolen land. Israel stole enough land that you're allowed to speculate on theft lol, I'm just making a point. Just because extremists like enhanced_deficit want my family expelled, it doesn't mean its a response to land theft. Islamic dictatorships "invaded Israel" the day Israel declared its existence in 1948 (whether thats a country or an invasion is semantics), promising to kick out or kill all of its Jews, and they kicked out far more Jews and stole far more land than Israel did, just in the 20th century; this was before Israel stole an inch of land. The invasion of Israel and attempted expulsion of its Jews was a horrible, illegal, unethical response to Israel's (horrible, illegal and unethical) invention, not a response to theft of individuals' land. If the war against Israel was a response to stealing Muslims' private property, then there would be no war with Israel. Do you assume that every Muslim living in Jordan, Iraq, Morocco, Algeria and Syria is living on land stolen from Jews? No, because Jews don't constantly call for the destruction of Muslim states, and expulsion of their ppl, as a response to land theft, so you never heard how Muslim states stole more land from Jews during the exact same period. Literally half of Israel's Jews were kicked out of Muslim countries in the 20th century, or their parents or grandparents were.
    Last edited by OReich; 07-04-2016 at 01:45 PM.
    Yours is the aim to make this grand country grander,
    This you will do, that's our strong, firm belief.
    Hail to the one we selected as commander,
    Hail to the President! Hail to the Chief!

  5. #214
    I only stated that I don't want one drop of my children's blood or a dime of my tax money going over there to make matters worse. I am neither against you nor the Palestinians, but for some reason you want me to take a side. I trust nothing that the media shows me from that region-- It's there to benefit the Military Industrial Complex. So, why should I feel compelled to choose a side?

    Quote Originally Posted by OReich View Post
    I shouldn't personalize the fact that enhanced_deficit thinks my family should be kicked out? How could I not personalize that? And I love how you say you haven't seen anyone calling for genocide. Its like how ppl judge Islamic radicals, "Oh they only want to expel the Jews, or put gays in prison; they don't want to kill them like ISIS!!! So don't get so passionate about it!" Your response to enhanced_deficit calling for the expulsion of my family is "Don't personalize it; I haven't seen anyone say they're going to kill them!" Lol this is exactly why I find this topic infuriating and hilarious at the same time. You're telling me to be content with expulsion of my family. LMFAO!!!

    And why did you say my family shouldn't "give land back?" They're in Tel Aviv, that was built ground up by Israel. Israel stole enough land that you're allowed to speculate on theft, lol, I'm just making a point. Just because extremists like enhanced_deficit want my family expelled, it doesn't mean its a response to land theft. Islamic dictatorships "invaded Israel" the day Israel declared its existence (whether thats a country or an invasion is semantics), promising to kick out or kill all of its Jews, and they kicked out far more Jews, and stole far more land, than Israel did, just in the 20th century; this was before Israel stole an inch of land. The destruction of Israel and expulsion of its Jews is a horrible, illegal, unethical response to Israel's (horrible, illegal and unethical) invention, not a response to theft of individuals' land. If the war against Israel was a response to stealing Muslims' private property, then there would be no war with Israel. Oh and by the way, creating all of Israel's Islamist dictatorships in the same year, 1948, was also illegal, horrible and unethical; they didn't have a moral highground or a license to attack Israel endlessly. Do you assume that every Muslim living in Jordan, Iraq and Syria is living on land stolen from Jews? No, because Jews don't constantly call for the destruction of Muslim states, and expulsion of their ppl, as a response to land theft, so you never heard how Muslim states stole more land from Jews during the exact same period, and you also never heard that many of my relatives (who you tell me not to care about too much) were kicked out of Muslim dictatorships. Literally half of Israel's Jews were kicked out of Muslim countries in the 20th century, or their parents or grandparents were.

  6. #215
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I only stated that I don't want one drop of my children's blood or a dime of my tax money going over there to make matters worse. I am neither against you nor the Palestinians, but for some reason you want me to take a side. I trust nothing that the media shows me from that region-- It's there to benefit the Military Industrial Complex. So, why should I feel compelled to choose a side?
    Nononononono, you're dodging and ignoring what I said, while putting words in my mouth. I have ALWAYS said our govt should be non-interventionist. You said that I was "personalizing" an argument wherein an RFP member said my family members should be kicked out. You're actually accusing me of being too passionate about my family being kicked out of their homes, as if that makes me interventionist. But you DO NOT say that enhanced_deficit was making things too personal, or bigoted, or interventionist, for calling for my family to be expelled. I didn't personalize anything. I'm allowed to care passionately about someone saying my family should be expelled. Lol you literally responded to ethnic cleansing with "Oh well, he didn't say kill them!" You have an incredibly high level of tolerance for Jew-hatred, or just a blindness to it. Lol "He just said kick them out, not kill them, calm down!"
    Last edited by OReich; 07-04-2016 at 02:02 PM.
    Yours is the aim to make this grand country grander,
    This you will do, that's our strong, firm belief.
    Hail to the one we selected as commander,
    Hail to the President! Hail to the Chief!

  7. #216
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I only stated that I don't want one drop of my children's blood or a dime of my tax money going over there to make matters worse. I am neither against you nor the Palestinians, but for some reason you want me to take a side. I trust nothing that the media shows me from that region-- It's there to benefit the Military Industrial Complex. So, why should I feel compelled to choose a side?
    ^^^This. I'm neither "for" nor "Again'". I, honestly, don't give a $#@! as long as American blood and treasure are not spent in entangling alliances. If Israel was invaded and overthrown tomorrow I might commiserate with OReich at the loss of family member. But, I wouldn't for one minute think that we should have lifted a finger, except in a diplomatic way, to have intervened.



  8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  9. #217
    Quote Originally Posted by OReich View Post
    Nononononono, you're dodging and ignoring what I said, while putting words in my mouth. I have ALWAYS said our govt should be non-interventionist. You said that I was "personalizing" an argument wherein an RFP member said my family members should be kicked out. You're actually accusing me of being too passionate about my family being kicked out of their homes, as if that makes me interventionist. But you DO NOT say that enhanced_deficit was making things too personal, or bigoted, or interventionist, for calling for my family to be expelled. I didn't personalize anything. I'm allowed to care passionately about someone saying my family should be expelled. Lol you literally responded to ethnic cleansing with "Oh well, he didn't say kill them!" You have an incredibly high level of tolerance for Jew-hatred, or just a blindness to it. Lol "He just said kick them out, not kill them, calm down!
    It would be helpful if you would quote the post you're referring to - enhanced_deficit's, that is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

  10. #218
    Quote Originally Posted by OReich View Post
    Nononononono, you're dodging and ignoring what I said, while putting words in my mouth. I have ALWAYS said our govt should be non-interventionist. You said that I was "personalizing" an argument wherein an RFP member said my family members should be kicked out. You're actually accusing me of being too passionate about my family being kicked out of their homes, as if that makes me interventionist. But you DO NOT say that enhanced_deficit was making things too personal, or bigoted, or interventionist, for calling for my family to be expelled. I didn't personalize anything. I'm allowed to care passionately about someone saying my family should be expelled. Lol you literally responded to ethnic cleansing with "Oh well, he didn't say kill them!" You have an incredibly high level of tolerance for Jew-hatred, or just a blindness to it. Lol "He just said kick them out, not kill them, calm down!
    I haven't seen all of Enhanced deficit's posts. I've seen him more as an anti-interventionalist. I've never seen him say that he wanted to kick your family out. I only mentioned something to you because you complained of an infraction and people rarely get in trouble here unless they insult someone else. If I'm wrong on either count, I'll back out and you have my apology.

  11. #219
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    It would be helpful if you would quote the post you're referring to - enhanced_deficit's, that is.
    Quote Originally Posted by OReich View Post
    enhanced_deficit: where do you think Israel's Jews should go?
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    First question is, how many are from there originally and how many are migrants persecuted out of judeo-christian western civilizations of New York, London, Miami, LA, Germany, Paris, Poland, Russia etc?
    How many of them have occupied lands/homes of 4-6 millions Palestinians who are refugees abroad as a result of Israeli wars for freedom/racial equality?

    Then this should be handled on case by case basis.
    He's also posted a bunch of different posts and threads accusing Israel of controlling ISIS. The fact you'll criticize me for how I talk about this subject, while having this high level of scrutiny about enhanced_deficit, is incredible. Have you EVER said, even ONCE, that enhanced_deficit goes too far on this? No, never. This forum has a massive, massive, massive blind spot for anti-Semitism.

    LOl RJB responded to ethnic cleansing with, "well he didn't say genocide." I love you ppl, you're so much fun. Its like the world never changes. He didn't say KILL your family, just KICK THEM OUT. Calm down, man, don't be "interventionist" and say out loud that your family shouldn't be expelled!

    To RonPaulForums.com, "Jews should not be expelled from their homes simply for being Jewish" is an interventionist statement. Lol and when enhanced_deficit calls for Israel to be destroyed and its ppl expelled? You think he's a NON-INTERVENTIONIST! To you guys, expelling the Jews is what a non-interventionist does.
    Yours is the aim to make this grand country grander,
    This you will do, that's our strong, firm belief.
    Hail to the one we selected as commander,
    Hail to the President! Hail to the Chief!

  12. #220
    Quote Originally Posted by OReich View Post
    LOl RJB
    No, LOL @ RJB for even stepping in this thread. Have fun.

  13. #221
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Funny how those who hate immigrants and multiculturalism always think the current ruling conquerors should not have their stolen lands besieged with dirty brown people.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc


    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  14. #222
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    No, LOL @ RJB for even stepping in this thread. Have fun.
    You can laugh and pretend that its a show of confidence, but the argument you made here was insulting and embarrassing. When I said that a RPF member supports expelling my family from their homes, you responded "I didn't hear anything about genocide." I literally said you guys have a blind spot for Jew-hatred, an then you said "Don't be so upset about expulsion; he didn't say anything about killing them." (Btw, Palestine's govt does promise to kill all the Jews.) You have a massive, massive, massive blind spot for Jew-hatred. You just don't care; in fact, you told me not to care. RPF has a massive, massive, massive Jew-hared problem, and RJB "He didn't say kill them, he just said kick them out" is a textbook example of RPF's problem.

    I'm not putting words in your mouth, this is what you said:

    Quote Originally Posted by OReich View Post

    Enhanced_deficit says Israel controls ISIS, was behind the Paris attacks, and that Israeli Jews (like my relatives) should be expelled on a case-by-case basis based on their ancestry. Are you saying this is legitimate, non-bigoted criticism of Israel?
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I've never seen anyone call for the genocide of Israelis.
    You use the "Not all criticism of Israel is anti-Semitic" argument to defend blatant anti-Semitism. That's all you're doing here.
    Last edited by OReich; 07-04-2016 at 03:51 PM.
    Yours is the aim to make this grand country grander,
    This you will do, that's our strong, firm belief.
    Hail to the one we selected as commander,
    Hail to the President! Hail to the Chief!

  15. #223
    Dude, I laughed at myself for trying to explain anything to you. You are a hopeless case, who reads whatever self-victimization you wish into a post. You have not responded to what I wrote-- Only to what you wish to read. This discussion is pointless. Every evil my country commits in the Middle East is in the name of Zionism. We make it worse for Israel with our insane foreign policy. You have my pity, sir.


    Quote Originally Posted by OReich View Post
    You can laugh and pretend that its a show of confidence, but the argument you made here was insulting and embarrassing. When I said that a RPF member supports expelling my family from their homes, you responded "I didn't hear anything about genocide." I literally said you guys have a blind spot for Jew-hatred, an then you said "Don't be so upset about expulsion; he didn't say anything about killing them." (Btw, Palestine's govt does promise to kill all the Jews.) You have a massive, massive, massive blind spot for Jew-hatred. You just don't care; in fact, you told me not to care. RPF has a massive, massive, massive Jew-hared problem, and RJB "He didn't say kill them, he just said kick them out" is a textbook example of RPF's problem.

    I'm not putting words in your mouth, this is what you said:





    You use the "Not all criticism of Israel is anti-Semitic" argument to defend blatant anti-Semitism. That's all you're doing here.

  16. #224
    Quote Originally Posted by OReich View Post

    You use the "Not all criticism of Israel is anti-Semitic" argument to defend blatant anti-Semitism. That's all you're doing here.
    BTW OReich, your worst case again @enhanced_deficit is:
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post

    Then this should be handled on case by case basis.
    Then he is NOT attacking your family in Tel Aviv if you are correct in saying that they have been there before this went down.

    (I quoted him. He can defend himself from this point unless you still wish to engage me for whatever reason.)
    Last edited by RJB; 07-04-2016 at 09:52 PM.



  17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  18. #225
    Quote Originally Posted by OReich View Post
    He's also posted a bunch of different posts and threads accusing Israel of controlling ISIS. The fact you'll criticize me for how I talk about this subject, while having this high level of scrutiny about enhanced_deficit, is incredible. Have you EVER said, even ONCE, that enhanced_deficit goes too far on this? No, never.
    So. $#@!ing. What? Peruse the forum on any given day and folks are accusing governments of all kinds of underhanded $#@!.

    This forum has a massive, massive, massive blind spot for anti-Semitism.
    Have you been reading these forums lately? Have you read the critiques of Islam? According to some, my Muslim friends don't really like me, they're actually practicing Taqiyya, lol. Immigrants? Gays? Women? You haven't noticed some of the doozies in those threads? I'm not blind to anti-Semitism but I also don't see it in every $#@!ing post criticizing Israel. You seem to find it everywhere and it hurts your argument. Ever heard of the little boy who cried wolf? Seriously, OR, I stated earlier that I can appreciate where you're coming from but accusing everyone who disagrees with you or who makes a random post about the evil $#@! Israel does of being an anti-Semite is not only ridiculous, it also hurts your argument. Since you've just accused the entire forum of it, I can't trust you when you call someone out - who very well could be.

    LOl RJB responded to ethnic cleansing with, "well he didn't say genocide." I love you ppl, you're so much fun. Its like the world never changes. He didn't say KILL your family, just KICK THEM OUT. Calm down, man, don't be "interventionist" and say out loud that your family shouldn't be expelled!
    Dude, I don't think your family should be expelled and I hope if anyone tries it, they protect their property the same way I would - with considerable force. I'm not going to delve too deep into the debate you were having with e_d because I only read the post you quoted and I'm too lazy to go back and read the whole exchange. The Middle East is such a cluster$#@!, I can't begin to understand all the underhanded crap at play and I'm sure there's plenty of $#@! stirring from all sides.


    To RonPaulForums.com, "Jews should not be expelled from their homes simply for being Jewish" is an interventionist statement. Lol and when enhanced_deficit calls for Israel to be destroyed and its ppl expelled? You think he's a NON-INTERVENTIONIST! To you guys, expelling the Jews is what a non-interventionist does.
    To OReich, I don't think expelling anyone from their home is non-interventionist. See, we agree and you may find more people who agree with you if you cut the snark.O_o


    On a personal note, I understand why you find e_d's position upsetting. I really do. In another thread, a $#@!tard called for me to be expelled from my home, more than a few posters would like to see women in some sort of sexual/sammich making servitude, and I also suspect that if Christian Liberty had his way, I'd be stoned. But ya know what? Who cares? There's nothing they can do about it. I say, bring it on, mother $#@!er, give it a shot and see how that works out for ya (and my comment to them reflected that) but I imagine they're actually too cowardly, irl, to even try it themselves. Anyway, my point is, debate him, report him, neg rep him, and, FFS, tell the other side of the story without resorting to name calling. I think everyone here can appreciate that there are two sides to every story.

    Attacking tod evans, RJB, me, Zippy (for a stupid sig line), and the entire forum is just plain dumb, however. Give people the benefit of the doubt and you may be surprised but if you keep making $#@! personal with everyone who even slightly disagrees with you, you're not going to find any sympathy and it's not because folks are anti-Semitic, it's because YOU'VE pissed them off. The only reason I'm actually bothering to respond to you is because I think you have an interesting perspective and would like to hear it but damn...you really need to work on your people skills.
    Last edited by Suzanimal; 07-05-2016 at 06:26 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

  19. #226
    Quote Originally Posted by OReich View Post
    Reread my prior post. I got an infraction for saying my family shouldn't be kicked out of Israel, because anti-Israel fanatics target me, making Bryan single out my posts for infractions. I don't blame Bryan, there's too much stuff to be covered, but it makes me absolutely livid that I would get an infraction for responding to racist crap. So long as I get one infraction, ZippyJuan should be permanently banned, and his IP permanently banned. If I can't call out enhanced_deficit and ZippyJuan for the racists that they are (ZippyJuan said he was working for the Israeli govt in his signature), then they can't say their racist crap. Its the simple. The same rules must apply to everyone. I don't think ANYONE should get infractions. Agreed? Because RPF has a problem where they throw infractions at me, simply for responding to anti-Semites like enhanced_deficit.
    Dude, this is a website- you need to get out and have some fun in the real world.
    There is no spoon.

  20. #227





    Quote Originally Posted by OReich View Post
    Yes, Barack Obama is an anti-Semite. He supports Affirmative Action, which makes it so Jews have a harder chance of getting into college than the other 90% of Americans, that's anti-Semitism. ..
    OReich, since you see Obama as an anti-semite, what is your view about SCOTUS?

    Supreme Court upholds UT’s use of affirmative action in college admissions
    Published: June 23, 2016 9:14 am
    http://trailblazersblog.dallasnews.c...ion-case.html/

    Do you know how the Jewish judges on the SCOTUS vote on the Affirimative Action issue?



    BTW, do you see following Israeli stance as anti-semitic since ISIS terrorists have been attacking Christian semites in Syria,Iraq and other parts of mideast?

    Israeli Intel Chief: We Don’t Want ISIS Defeated in Syria

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678


Similar Threads

  1. Australia to Illegals: No, You Will Not Make Australia Home
    By RonPaulFanInGA in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-14-2014, 04:30 PM
  2. Protests in Australia over anti-Islam film
    By BlackTerrel in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-16-2012, 01:36 PM
  3. Australia is Next
    By Jordan in forum Economy & Markets
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 12-08-2011, 07:21 AM
  4. Australia gets rid of PM....
    By puppetmaster in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-23-2010, 06:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •