Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 181 to 210 of 227

Thread: RECLAIM AUSTRALIA; Marchers across Australia against Islam

  1. #181
    What about the Roman Empire? They didn't have any Native Americans or Hispanics though they did conquer Spain and Portugal, huge chunks of Africa and the Middle East. Lasted 1500 years. Ottomans occupied much of the same areas. 1299- 1922.

    Can't call the US a failure because it still exists. We can also find countless examples of countries with low diversity which have failed so that is no guarantee of success either. "Only a homogeneous society can survive for hundreds of years". How many homogeneous countries can you cite which have lasted for a thousand years?

    What race are Arabs? If Italians are white then Arabs must be white since they are also Mediterranean. Therefore, why should they have troubles with diversity if they move to Norway? `
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 08-10-2015 at 05:44 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The quality seems to have dropped significantly since I came here, I guess you get what you pay for.
    "There is always a tweet. That has become accepted fact in the Trump presidency: For every pronouncement the President makes, there is at least one tweet from his past that directly contradicts his current view." -CNN

    I am Zippy and I approve of this post. But you don't have to.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #182
    How many homogeneous countries can you cite which have lasted for a thousand years?
    Germania (now modern Germany) springs to mind. And it wasn't just around for a thousand years.
    It's been around for thousands of years. But hey, we gotta get those Muslims into the country or it won't survive, right?

  4. #183
    Gotta get those Muslims out or the country won't survive, right?

    Since they add too much diversity for them to be able to handle. But since they are all "white" it isn't adding diversity.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 08-10-2015 at 05:50 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The quality seems to have dropped significantly since I came here, I guess you get what you pay for.
    "There is always a tweet. That has become accepted fact in the Trump presidency: For every pronouncement the President makes, there is at least one tweet from his past that directly contradicts his current view." -CNN

    I am Zippy and I approve of this post. But you don't have to.

  5. #184
    Gotta get those Muslims out or the country won't survive, right?
    That's the liberal argument. Which conveniently ignores the fact that it was Europes relatively homogenous makeup that enabled it to flourish for so long.
    That made many of it's cities the finest in the world. Look 7 out of the top 10 cities in the world are in Europe: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercer..._Living_Survey
    And the other 3 are essentially European cities outside of Europe.
    "But hey, we gotta get those Muslims in the country or it won't survive...."
    Last edited by DFF; 08-10-2015 at 05:55 PM.



  6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  7. #185
    Let me conclude this riveting conversation by saying that I'm not against legal immigration to Europe.
    What I'm against is opening the floodgates and allowing mass immigration to the point where it changes the cultural composition of the different countries.
    Moderation is the key word here. Moderation with immigration can be benefit. But too much and it becomes toxic.

  8. #186
    Quote Originally Posted by DFF View Post
    It can also destroy it like it did the Roman Empire or ancient Egypt.
    There's a reason why the only states that have stood the test of time aren't diverse.
    Because multiculturalism leads to only one thing in the long run: total ruin.



    The Irish and Italians are more ethnically similar than Norwegians and Arabs. So they can coexist and work together in a far more efficient and productive manner.

    ignorant post. Typical.

  9. #187
    Quote Originally Posted by DFF View Post
    Diversity is based off race and nothing else.



    No. Most blacks in America are 20% White.

    source..link.?..

  10. #188
    Quote Originally Posted by DFF View Post
    Let me conclude this riveting conversation by saying that I'm not against legal immigration to Europe.
    What I'm against is opening the floodgates and allowing mass immigration to the point where it changes the cultural composition of the different countries.
    Moderation is the key word here. Moderation with immigration can be benefit. But too much and it becomes toxic.
    lol

  11. #189
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    So you support what Hitler did via the Jews. They should have been repressed and driven out. As we should with the Muslims. As Arab countries should do with Christians. We can re-divide all countries based solely on Religion.
    Zippyjuan accuses a member of supporting Hitler. These are clearly against the guidelines, which call for infractions or bans of RPF members who promote bigotry or use name-calling (in order to promote the cause of liberty, obviously). Zippyjuan's signature uses to say he was a paid Israei govt agent, obviously meant to promote the idea the idea that RPF members are Israeli govt agents. This is a classic anti-Semitic stereotype, wherein Jews who disagree with non-Jews are accused of treason and working to support corrupt Jewish causes. Zippyjuan should be permanently banned from this site for promoting bigotry against Jews, as well as his IP address. Make it happen.
    Yours is the aim to make this grand country grander,
    This you will do, that's our strong, firm belief.
    Hail to the one we selected as commander,
    Hail to the President! Hail to the Chief!

  12. #190
    Quote Originally Posted by OReich View Post
    Make it happen.
    Zippy remains as a forum foil,,

    feel free to cross swords
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

  13. #191
    Quote Originally Posted by OReich View Post
    Zippyjuan accuses a member of supporting Hitler. These are clearly against the guidelines, which call for infractions or bans of RPF members who promote bigotry or use name-calling (in order to promote the cause of liberty, obviously). Zippyjuan's signature uses to say he was a paid Israei govt agent, obviously meant to promote the idea the idea that RPF members are Israeli govt agents. This is a classic anti-Semitic stereotype, wherein Jews who disagree with non-Jews are accused of treason and working to support corrupt Jewish causes. Zippyjuan should be permanently banned from this site for promoting bigotry against Jews, as well as his IP address. Make it happen.
    I'm no fan of Zippy, but when I read your post, I thought of this...

    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

    Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

    The Property Basis of Rights

  14. #192
    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    I'm no fan of Zippy, but when I read your post, I thought of this...

    I got an infraction on this site for saying my family shouldn't be kicked out of Israel. ZippyJuan should be banned, effective yesterday. I'm all for openness and filterless speech. This website is all for censorship. Therefore, I respectfully demand that ZippyJuan and his IP address be banned. He's an offensive bigot, and this website doesn't allow you to espouse those views. Every day that he is still a member of this site is another concrete proof of evidence that this website is nothing but a proxy for racists and conspiracy theorists. You can call it liberty all you want, but ZippyJuan is still a member. Its just a bunch of stormfront ppl pretending.
    Yours is the aim to make this grand country grander,
    This you will do, that's our strong, firm belief.
    Hail to the one we selected as commander,
    Hail to the President! Hail to the Chief!



  15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  16. #193
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Or Nothing II View Post
    As someone who more or less identifies as a voluntaryist, I totally "get" you that the government is the biggest problem...

    Do note that for the most part, religion IS government. There are exceptions to this both in terms of specific religions and individual practice, but on the mean and out at least 2.5 sigmas in both directions, religion and government are two names for that which produces the same results.
    Through lives and lives shalt thou pay, O' king.

    "It’s just interesting to note how constant government oppression can kill people’s fighting spirit." - Withur We




    Pray for reset.


  17. #194
    OReich, your best bet is to private message the owner of the forum, Bryan, and make your case to him.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

    Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

    The Property Basis of Rights

  18. #195
    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    OReich, your best bet is to private message the owner of the forum, Bryan, and make your case to him.
    Yeah I get it, I did it by mistake. Bryan sent me an infraction today, so I'm just making sure the policy is properly enforced that's all. Lol but its not, because this website is just a bunch of racists .
    Yours is the aim to make this grand country grander,
    This you will do, that's our strong, firm belief.
    Hail to the one we selected as commander,
    Hail to the President! Hail to the Chief!

  19. #196
    Quote Originally Posted by OReich View Post
    Yeah I get it, I did it by mistake. Bryan sent me an infraction today, so I'm just making sure the policy is properly enforced that's all. Lol but its not, because this website is just a bunch of racists .
    Your issue appears to be that you would very much like to shut down any and all critical discussion of Jews and are having a temper tantrum that you have not been successful in doing so. Why is that exactly and why do you believe that Jews should be a protected class and exempt from critical analysis?

    What are you scared of?
    Last edited by LibertyEagle; 07-03-2016 at 06:11 PM.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

    Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

    The Property Basis of Rights

  20. #197
    Quote Originally Posted by OReich View Post
    He's an offensive bigot, and this website does. Every day that he is still a member of this site is another concrete proof of evidence that this website is nothing but a proxy for racists and conspiracy theorists. You can call it liberty all you want, but ZippyJuan is still a member. Its just a bunch of stormfront ppl pretending.
    I've had disagreements in the past with Zip, but I have to say that you may be misreading him with this accusation.

  21. #198
    Quote Originally Posted by OReich View Post
    I got an infraction on this site for saying my family shouldn't be kicked out of Israel. ZippyJuan should be banned, effective yesterday. I'm all for openness and filterless speech. This website is all for censorship. Therefore, I respectfully demand that ZippyJuan and his IP address be banned. He's an offensive bigot, and this website doesn't allow you to espouse those views. Every day that he is still a member of this site is another concrete proof of evidence that this website is nothing but a proxy for racists and conspiracy theorists. You can call it liberty all you want, but ZippyJuan is still a member. Its just a bunch of stormfront ppl pretending.
    I like @Zippyjuan- he gives counter opinions, yes- but he never gives personal insults, calls names, or becomes outraged, even when people accuse him of being a troll and throw all kinds of hate his way.

    And, looking at a problem from differing POVs is very healthy, educational, and enlightening.
    There is no spoon.

  22. #199
    Lots of excitement over a year old thread. Did you find what you were looking for?
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 07-04-2016 at 12:23 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The quality seems to have dropped significantly since I came here, I guess you get what you pay for.
    "There is always a tweet. That has become accepted fact in the Trump presidency: For every pronouncement the President makes, there is at least one tweet from his past that directly contradicts his current view." -CNN

    I am Zippy and I approve of this post. But you don't have to.

  23. #200
    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Your issue appears to be that you would very much like to shut down any and all critical discussion of Jews and are having a temper tantrum that you have not been successful in doing so. Why is that exactly and why do you believe that Jews should be a protected class and exempt from critical analysis?

    What are you scared of?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    I like @Zippyjuan- he gives counter opinions, yes- but he never gives personal insults, calls names, or becomes outraged, even when people accuse him of being a troll and throw all kinds of hate his way.

    And, looking at a problem from differing POVs is very healthy, educational, and enlightening.
    Reread my prior post. I got an infraction for saying my family shouldn't be kicked out of Israel, because anti-Israel fanatics target me, making Bryan single out my posts for infractions. I don't blame Bryan, there's too much stuff to be covered, but it makes me absolutely livid that I would get an infraction for responding to racist crap. So long as I get one infraction, ZippyJuan should be permanently banned, and his IP permanently banned. If I can't call out enhanced_deficit and ZippyJuan for the racists that they are (ZippyJuan said he was working for the Israeli govt in his signature), then they can't say their racist crap. Its the simple. The same rules must apply to everyone. I don't think ANYONE should get infractions. Agreed? Because RPF has a problem where they throw infractions at me, simply for responding to anti-Semites like enhanced_deficit.
    Last edited by OReich; 07-04-2016 at 11:37 AM.
    Yours is the aim to make this grand country grander,
    This you will do, that's our strong, firm belief.
    Hail to the one we selected as commander,
    Hail to the President! Hail to the Chief!



  24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  25. #201
    Quote Originally Posted by OReich View Post
    (ZippyJuan said he was working for the Israeli govt in his signature)
    Zippy was joking. This was in response to another person accusing him of that.

    I tend to disagree with Zippy probably 90% of the time, but I gotta hand it to him for his sense of humor.

  26. #202
    Quote Originally Posted by OReich View Post
    Zippyjuan accuses a member of supporting Hitler. These are clearly against the guidelines, which call for infractions or bans of RPF members who promote bigotry or use name-calling (in order to promote the cause of liberty, obviously). Zippyjuan's signature uses to say he was a paid Israei govt agent, obviously meant to promote the idea the idea that RPF members are Israeli govt agents. This is a classic anti-Semitic stereotype, wherein Jews who disagree with non-Jews are accused of treason and working to support corrupt Jewish causes. Zippyjuan should be permanently banned from this site for promoting bigotry against Jews, as well as his IP address. Make it happen.
    This vvv (what RJB posted), it's a joke, ffs. Seriously, OReich, disagreeing with things the Israeli government does doesn't mean you're an anti-semite. I disagree with things all governments do BUT that doesn't mean I hate the people that live there or here. You've thrown that accusation at me before and, frankly, it's getting tiresome.

    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Zippy was joking. This was in response to another person accusing him of that.

    I tend to disagree with Zippy probably 90% of the time, but I gotta hand it to him for his sense of humor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

  27. #203
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    This vvv (what RJB posted), it's a joke, ffs. Seriously, OReich, disagreeing with things the Israeli government does doesn't mean you're an anti-semite. I disagree with things all governments do BUT that doesn't mean I hate the people that live there or here. You've thrown that accusation at me before and, frankly, it's getting tiresome.
    I find it ironic that this dude(ette) shows up about the same time as American Spartan, same thing a few months back.......

  28. #204
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    This vvv (what RJB posted), it's a joke, ffs. Seriously, OReich, disagreeing with things the Israeli government does doesn't mean you're an anti-semite. I disagree with things all governments do BUT that doesn't mean I hate the people that live there or here. You've thrown that accusation at me before and, frankly, it's getting tiresome.
    OReich. It cracks me up when I hear people on the forum generalize women as emotional and take things too personal. Suz is about the coolest person on the forum. If she says you're getting tiresome, you may want to check out some of your internal issues. It may (does) have less to do with your political stances and more in the way you come across.

  29. #205
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    OReich. It cracks me up when I hear people on the forum generalize women as emotional and take things too personal. Suz is about the coolest person on the forum. If she says you're getting tiresome, you may want to check out some of your internal issues. It may (does) have less to do with your political stances and more in the way you come across.
    Interestingly enough, of all the threads I've started, only three (give or take) have been about Israel - one was a Banksy thread and the others were about Israeli soldiers shooting kids. O_o He was rather nasty to me in his first pm but we did end up hashing it out and ended on a good note. I don't dislike OReich, btw, I just think he needs to understand that criticizing the actions of the Israeli government does not make you an anti-Semite. I can appreciate where his sensitivity comes from but, damn, give it a rest...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

  30. #206
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    OReich. It cracks me up when I hear people on the forum generalize women as emotional and take things too personal. Suz is about the coolest person on the forum. If she says you're getting tiresome, you may want to check out some of your internal issues. It may (does) have less to do with your political stances and more in the way you come across.
    You are using the excuse "not all criticism of Israel is anti-Semtiic" to defend blatant anti-Semitism.

    You guys have an incredibly high tolerance for crazy anti-Semites on these forum, and you don't rely how racist the anti-Israel criticism is. I'm not a Zionist, and I've had to explain to my own family that I don't support killing all of the Jews just because I'm not a Zionist. I understand not all criticism of Israel is racist, I think its creation and existence are unethical and illegal. Palestine, and all the other Islamic dictatorships that are trying to destroy Israel and kick out or kill all of its Jews, are worse. Enhanced_deficit and others on this forum support Palestine. Enhanced_deficit specifically said he supports expelling innocent civilians from Israel because they're Jewish, and spreads absurd lies about Israel's crimes (not to say they don't do horrible things, btw), lies that Jews control ISIS, denies the Holocaut, etc. If you don't see this as anti-Semitic, but as just legitimate criticism of Israel, then you're blind to anti-Semitism. Ppl on this forum gave me an infraction for saying that my family shouldn't be kicked out of their homes. Do you understand that? That's infuriating. I have said repeatedly that I am against the use of infractions; I WANT Palestine supporters like enhanced_deficit to scream loudly that they want to kick out all of Israel's Jews, to expose the anti-Israel movement for what it is. So long as I get infractions, I will use infractions the same way my critics use them against me. Its a very simple, principled fair rule. Period. Its just consistency, within the privately made rules of this website. I think the rules are stupid, but I will use them the way others use them.

    Maybe I misinterpreted ZippyJuan's posts, but when tons of ppl here accuse me of being disloyal, or being a Zionist agent, or secretly being another users, that's the context in which I view ZippyJuan's signature which said he was working for the Israeli govt. Calling me a Zionist agent, or disloyal, or secretly another user, its just anti-Semitism; its this crazy idea that someone who cares about Israel is disloyal or dishonest, when I've been completely blunt about my non-interventionist, and non-Zionit, views. If I'm wrong about ZippyJuan specifically, I truly apologize, I love humor way too much to hate someone for joking about Zionism or Jews, if it was just a joke. But it is anti-Semitic humor (lol not complaining, I love anti-Semitic humor), and if its serious, then its just plain anti-Semitism. If I'm getting an infraction for responding to ppl like enhanced_deficit calling for my own family members to be expelled from their homes, and for denying the Holocaust, then they're getting infractions too.

    If you cannot see that enhanced_deficit is on this forum for the primary purpose of spreading hate and lies regarding Israel and Jews, AND that his threads are then the basis for all the "legitimate" criticism of Israel (fueled by ignorance about Palestine's genocidal fanaticism, just read about it for ten seconds if you don't believe me), then you're blind. I've decribed Israel's crimes, past and present, repeatedly to make a point about where Im coming from on this topic; despite this, I have been demonized or rdiculed, and received infractions, simply for responding to enhanced_deficit lying that Jews serretly control ISIS, an ddenying the Holocaust, and Jews being behind the Paris attacks. This forum has a massive, massive, anti-Semitism, and it will continue so long as you consider the ethnic cleansing of Jews to be a position that I can't criticize. Whn you guys say I'm too obsessed with this, you're telling me I can;t be passionate about enhanced_deficit supporting the ethnic cleansing of my family.
    Last edited by OReich; 07-04-2016 at 01:04 PM.
    Yours is the aim to make this grand country grander,
    This you will do, that's our strong, firm belief.
    Hail to the one we selected as commander,
    Hail to the President! Hail to the Chief!

  31. #207
    Quote Originally Posted by OReich View Post
    No, you guys have an incredibly high tolerance for crazy anti-Semites on these forum,
    I stopped reading here.

    No, we have a incredibly low tolerance for people who can't discuss an issue without getting overly emotional. The fact that you accused Zippy of being a stormfronter is testament to this.

  32. #208
    Whiners gonna whine..........



  33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  34. #209
    Maybe I misinterpreted ZippyJuan's posts, but when tons of ppl here accuse me of being disloyal, or being a Zionist agent, or secretly being another users, that's the context in which I view ZippyJuan's signature which said he was working for the Israeli govt. Calling me a Zionist agent, or disloyal, or secretly another user, its just anti-Semitism; its this crazy idea that someone who cares about Israel is disloyal or dishonest, when I've been completely blunt about my non-interventionist, and non-Zionit, views. If I'm wrong about ZippyJuan specifically, I truly apologize, I love humor way too much to hate someone for joking about Zionism or Jews,
    Thank you for saying so. The sig is not mine but is being used by somebody else and the line was a joke. It was followed by saying I had hundreds of posts on the topic (obviously I don't if one checks my history). Unfortunately others who only see the sig miss the rest of it. This is just an online forum- I don't take anything personally. In this thread I was trying to see where a particular poster drew the line between "acceptable" groups.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The quality seems to have dropped significantly since I came here, I guess you get what you pay for.
    "There is always a tweet. That has become accepted fact in the Trump presidency: For every pronouncement the President makes, there is at least one tweet from his past that directly contradicts his current view." -CNN

    I am Zippy and I approve of this post. But you don't have to.

  35. #210
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I stopped reading here.

    No, we have a incredibly low tolerance for people who can't discuss an issue without getting overly emotional. The fact that you accused Zippy of being a stormfronter is testament to this.

    Enhanced_deficit says Israel controls ISIS, was behind the Paris attacks, and that Israeli Jews (like my relatives) should be expelled on a case-by-case basis based on their ancestry. Are you saying this is legitimate, non-bigoted criticism of Israel?


    Its a simple question.

    Are you saying I'm too passionate, but enhanced_deficit isn't too passionate for saying ISIS is controlled by Israel, and that my family should be expelled from their homes in Israel? Is that what you're saying? I'm going too far? But that enhanced_deficit is not going too far? I've said repeatedly I'm not a Zionist and disagree with a lot of what Israel does, but you deliberately stopped reading my post so you couldn't get that far, so you could continue to convince yourself that I'm just being uptight about "any criticism of Israel." Enhanced_deficit starts thread after thread demonizing Israel, and he supports expelling my own relatives, and then I get criticized for being obsessed with my family members. Its an embarrassment to the "liberty movement." Saying my family members should not be kicked out of their homes is NOT defending everything Israel does, or calling all of its critics anti-Semites. Wake up!
    Last edited by OReich; 07-04-2016 at 01:26 PM.
    Yours is the aim to make this grand country grander,
    This you will do, that's our strong, firm belief.
    Hail to the one we selected as commander,
    Hail to the President! Hail to the Chief!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Australia to Illegals: No, You Will Not Make Australia Home
    By RonPaulFanInGA in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-14-2014, 04:30 PM
  2. Protests in Australia over anti-Islam film
    By BlackTerrel in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-16-2012, 01:36 PM
  3. Australia is Next
    By Jordan in forum Economy & Markets
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 12-08-2011, 07:21 AM
  4. Australia gets rid of PM....
    By puppetmaster in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-23-2010, 06:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •