Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: RECLAIM AUSTRALIA; Marchers across Australia against Islam

RECLAIM AUSTRALIA; Marchers across Australia against Islam

by BREITBART LONDON19 Jul 2015113
    A weekend of marches organised by a group called Reclaim Australia saw thousands of protesters across the country flood the streets of major cities to voice their opposition to radical Islam.

Marchers were met by counter rallies from self-described ‘anti-racism’ protesters with police forced to intervene.

The biggest march was in the New South Wales state capital of Sydney. According to ABC Australia, five people were arrested, with police charging one 40-year-old woman with assaulting police.

Reclaim Australia 2
    Marchers make note of Islam’s excellent human rights record / AFP

A 57-year-old man was issued a notice to attend court over offensive behaviour, while a 35-year-old man and two 19-year-old men were arrested for breaching the peace and released without charge.

In the far north Queensland city of Rockhampton, a rally saw former federal member of Parliament Pauline Hanson make an appearance. She told the 200-strong crowd she was “against the spread of Islam” and that Australia was changing for the worse.

“We have other different religions that have never been a problem in Australia,” she said. “I’m not targeting Muslims — I’m targeting the ideology, what Islam stands for.”

Protests in other cities including Brisbane, Perth, Hobart and Canberra passed without any major incidents.

The anti-racism counter rally participants in Sydney directly challenged their opponents’ right to march and called them racist. This was despite the fact Reclaim Australia members were challenging a religion – not a race of people.

Protester Fahad Ali, 21, told the Daily Mail Australia he came to the counter rally because he believed the Reclaim Australia group posed “a danger to the fabric of Australian multiculturalism”.

Marchers make note of Islam’s excellent human rights record / AFP

continued...http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015...radical-islam/
    "The Patriarch"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I was hoping the Aborigines were getting rid of everyone before I visit .

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    "The Patriarch"

Radical Islam is a sub-problem.
    The 800 lb gorilla is Multiculturalism.
    Which has been proven to be a total failure, doesn't work now, and never will work in the future.

Why not just secede?

Quote Originally Posted by Sola_Fide View Post
    Why not just secede?
    Why not just give Australia back to the indigenous people it was taken from?
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist
    The anti-racism counter rally participants in Sydney directly challenged their opponents’ right to march and called them racist.

They called them "racist". Wow, I'm shocked, people say that word so infrequently. Who wants to bet it was the "anti-racists" and not the marchers who started the physical mayhem?

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Yeah, great idea, and then why don't those tribes go find out who's tribe previously slaughtered and oppressed the other tribe and then they move back, and then why doesn't the entire world just find out who used to live where 100's, 1000's of years ago and we all pick up and leave. Geesh, real big thinkers here.
    Last edited by HankRicther12; 07-19-2015 at 08:08 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by HankRicther12 View Post
    They called them "racist". Wow, I'm shocked, people say that word so infrequently. Who wants to bet it was the "anti-racists" and not the marchers who started the physical mayhem?

Yeah, great idea, and then why don't those tribes go find out who's tribe previously slaughtered and oppressed the other tribe and then they move back, and then why doesn't the entire world just find out who used to live where 100's, 1000's of years ago and we all pick up and leave. Geesh, real big thinkers here.
    Funny how those who hate immigrants and multiculturalism always think the current ruling conquerors should not have their stolen lands besieged with dirty brown people.
    There is no spoon.

Funny how those who hate immigrants and multiculturalism always think the current ruling conquerors should not have their stolen lands besieged with dirty brown people.
    "Current ruling conquerors" - I doubt you will find a man or woman that was alive at the time of any of that conquering, what you're saying is downright silly and just a desperate attempt to avoid the issue.

Just look at the things you say "Hate immigrants" how is wanting to control immigration into your country = hate, that's like saying I hate people because I don't just let any ole Tom, Dick, or Harry step on my property or enter my home. Oh forget it, I'm tired of talking with people who just throw around these same run of the mill slogans.

The bankers dream: a world divided and ready to fight!

Look at the bright side, Iraqi muslims have freedom thanks to Australis's freedom intervention.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post

by BREITBART LONDON19 Jul 2015113
    Reminded of this other Aussie march:

Australia was part of invaders to reclaim Iraq but instead Australia is being conqured ? This is just sad to watch.
    Other Iraq reclaim nations not doing much better, US was being run by son of an Islamic-African man for last 7 years and there was rumors of British PM flirting with Islamic conversion. Karma has never been so dramatic than what is happening since Iraqi freedom.

Ten years on, ten Iraq war numbers that say it all

• March 19, 2013 1:20PM

The downfall. Image: AP

TODAY marks 10 years since the start of the Iraq War, which officially ended in 2011. Here are 10 numbers to help put the war in perspective.

The number of Weapons of Mass Destruction found. After the 9/11 attacks in 2001, then US president George W Bush, supported by British PM Tony Blair and Australia's John Howard, argued that Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein had to be removed to stop him providing weapons of mass destruction to terrorist groups.

0.5 (half)
    That's the number of Iraqi doctors who remain in the country after virtually half the country's doctors left in the last decade to seek a better, safer life elsewhere.

The number of McDonald's restaurants in Iraq. The one in Baghdad exists purely for the remaining fragments of the US army who are over there in various post-war roles. But don't assume American culture totally failed to gain a foothold. There is a restaurant in northern Iraq called MaDonal which serves "Big Macks".44
    The average daily summer temperature, in degrees Celsius, of Baghdad in summer. Troops reported unbearable heat while fighting in full combat gear.

The widely accepted total of coalition casualties in Iraq. At least 4,400 of these were American. Australia lost two soldiers, David Nary and Jake Kovco, both of whom died in accidents rather than combat. It is also worth mentioning that over 3,000 US contractors died in Iraq.

The number of Iraqis granted humanitarian visas in Australia over the last five years. We issued 36,658 humanitarian visas to people from Afghanistan, the second country on the list.

An extremely conservative estimate of the number of civilians killed in both the initial invasion and the ongoing battle against insurgents. There is no single source for this number, but most estimates range from 100,000 to 170,000.

Quite coincidentally, this is the estimated number of ordinary Australians who marched against the Iraq War in marches across the country in February 2003. The marches were populated not just by your standard anti-war dreadlocked hippies, but by people from all walks of life who could see no logical reason to send young soldiers to their deaths.

Almost one trillion dollars
    That's how much the war has cost the US government. That's one thousand billion, by the way, and it'll soar well over that when interest payments and other factors are taken into account.

http://www.news.com.au/world/middle-...-1226600640511

Quote Originally Posted by DFF View Post
    Radical Islam is a sub-problem.
    The 800 lb gorilla is Multiculturalism.
    Which has been proven to be a total failure, doesn't work now, and never will work in the future.
    This. It seems demographics are changing incredibly fast in many countries. With it... forms the european union, african union, north american union and asia under china. Then these 4 unions will become a 1 and form one powerful government that control us all.

I don't think you know what multiculturalism means.

It means cultural relativism and every culture is the same but the fact is not every culture is the same.

Quote Originally Posted by HankRicther12 View Post
    Just look at the things you say "Hate immigrants" how is wanting to control immigration into your country = hate, that's like saying I hate people because I don't just let any ole Tom, Dick, or Harry step on my property or enter my home. Oh forget it, I'm tired of talking with people who just throw around these same run of the mill slogans.
    Let me clarify something for you. The law of private property says you can control who enters your land. Immigration law says you can control who enters MY land. BIG difference.
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

No one is saying immigration is bad. Immigration is good. The thing is... letting in too many in a short period of time without letting the earlier group of immigrants to "adapt local culture".

The problem is probably who gets to decide who can get in and how many can get in. Perhaps we can vote on it or something, who knows. Seems silly letting any one person or committee living in gated communities to vote on how many people get to live in our neighborhoods.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by alucard13mm View Post
    No one is saying immigration is bad.
    I'm guessing you haven't read any of the other million threads on 'immigration' lately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Australia isn't my concern and even if it was I can't seem to get a handle on this government and its antics..

But I do find the Australian peoples behavior interesting.....

Only thing really interesting about the place for all you hacks is , it is the only other major place with settlement somewhat similar to the US and they went from that to about zero freedom in no time .

That cracked me up.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Unfortunately those protesters are the opposite of what you hoped for. No European immigrants have decided to go back to where they came, even though many of them expect others to do exactly that.

lol There seems to be some irony in descendants of British prisoners complaining about "non-Australians"...
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

AUSTRALIA AUSTRALIA AUSTRALIA, WE LOVE YA!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quran Chapter 9:29 (One of the last chapters 'revealed' so abrogates early chapters)' Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled.'

Muslims are allowed to lie to protect themselves but even when safe to gain an advantage by feigning friendship while hating: Taqiyya

How I.S radicalises young muslims

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by alucard13mm View Post
    No one is saying immigration is bad. Immigration is good. The thing is... letting in too many in a short period of time without letting the earlier group of immigrants to "adapt local culture".

The problem is probably who gets to decide who can get in and how many can get in. Perhaps we can vote on it or something, who knows. Seems silly letting any one person or committee living in gated communities to vote on how many people get to live in our neighborhoods.
    Here's an idea - you control who gets to enter YOUR land, I control who gets to enter MY land, and the government stops giving away free stuff and messing with market prices. Problem solved, as far as I am concerned. I don't need to force my culture on anyone else and as long as government is limited to its proper functions, there is no danger of others forcing their culture on me. If immigrants pour into the country, the market price for their labor will drop and the influx will stop.

Ron Paul said immigrants are scapegoats for our failed economic policies and he is right. He also said that if we had a free market, and all the prosperity it brings, nobody would care about immigration.
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

Quote Originally Posted by S.Shorland View Post
    Quran Chapter 9:29 (One of the last chapters 'revealed' so abrogates early chapters)' Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled.'

Muslims are allowed to lie to protect themselves but even when safe to gain an advantage by feigning friendship while hating: Taqiyya
    I'm glad I live in a Christian country where nobody ever lies.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Smile wider. http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...0-cats-by-2020
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by Acala View Post
    Here's an idea - you control who gets to enter YOUR land, I control who gets to enter MY land, and the government stops giving away free stuff and messing with market prices. Problem solved, as far as I am concerned. I don't need to force my culture on anyone else and as long as government is limited to its proper functions, there is no danger of others forcing their culture on me. If immigrants pour into the country, the market price for their labor will drop and the influx will stop.

Ron Paul said immigrants are scapegoats for our failed economic policies and he is right. He also said that if we had a free market, and all the prosperity it brings, nobody would care about immigration.
    Exactly. + Rep
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by S.Shorland View Post

Try reading the Quran and the OT. The OT is much more violent than the Quran
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Acala View Post
    I'm glad I live in a Christian country where nobody ever lies.
    Christians don't usually lie to get the upper hand and when they do,either kill the unbelievers or make them pay a tax and feel themselves humbled (maybe the Catholic religion might but not Baptists).

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast