Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wesley Clark implies that US national policy should include re-education camps

Wesley Clark implies that US national policy should include re-education camps

"Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is only "for the duration of the conflict". I would not worry about it. /S

What he's calling for is implementation of the indefinite detention clause found in the NDAA.

You crazy conspiracy theorists! /s
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Is Rand going to call Wesley Clark on his views anytime soon ?

Anyone good with after effects and can draw a little $#@!-stain hitler moustache on him? Maybe add a swastika arm band. Oh, and a Nazi Officer's hat would be good, too.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

And Wesley Clark should be required to go repeatedly.

Maybe part of the issue should be for immigration to happen according to the law, and for us to be very careful about naturalizing people at the drop of a hat. This guy came in with his parents and got a good education and probably didn't pay much for it. His Muslim faith was not working for him, apparently, and he wanted to do more. Unfortunately, Islam and US objectives are not compatible. They just are. When Islam does not work on a personal level like that, there is a reason, and it's not the liberty of the US.

I was born overseas, and on my mom's passport it says the holder will not be granted admission to the US if they had been to certain places, including North Korea. I think we need to look a little more closely at a policy like that and put it in place. If visas are about to run out, too bad, unless you can prove you will face danger and death if you return to your country of birth. The Chattanooga shooter was not in any danger. He had visited there fairly recently.
    Last edited by euphemia; 07-19-2015 at 01:44 PM.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This isn't surprising at all. It's something that's eventually going to happen. Particularly those who won't accept Caitlyn Jenner and those who believe that homosexuality is morally wrong with be sent to reeducation camps to learn "the new tolerance." It's only a matter of time. I only hope to delay it for as long as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by tobismom View Post
    Maybe part of the issue should be for immigration to happen according to the law, and for us to be very careful about naturalizing people at the drop of a hat.
    It happens according to the law.

Quote Originally Posted by Brett85 View Post
    This isn't surprising at all. It's something that's eventually going to happen. Particularly those who won't accept Caitlyn Jenner and those who believe that homosexuality is morally wrong with be sent to reeducation camps to learn "the new tolerance." It's only a matter of time. I only hope to delay it for as long as possible.
    Are you suggesting prosecuting the president for his views from three years ago ? Look, things change and we control the schedule. How about we give you another week to see if you really need to go to the re-ed facility. Hope you appreciate our tolerance.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    You crazy conspiracy theorists! /s
    I've recorded by reaction to this video. I think it's time people.

When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post
    I've recorded by reaction to this video. I think it's time people.
    All I thought during that video was you thinking "What should I have for dinner." Then you decided to roast your head
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    All I thought during that video was you thinking "What should I have for dinner." Then you decided to roast your head
    E.L.F. waves are the primary means by which the N.S.A. achieves low level mind control. It's good to wear it for at least part of the day.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Scratch a liberal, find a fascist.

Quote Originally Posted by Brett85 View Post
    Call him Bruce, go to camp!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If you hate America what do you expect, than to be treated as an enemy and thrown in camps?

It just makes logical sense.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Does this mean AIPAC would be put in camps?
    A society that places equality before freedom with get neither; A society that places freedom before equality will yield high degrees of both

Make a move and plead the 5th because you can't plead the 1st

Can anyone confirm the general's claim that we put pro Nazi Americans in "camps" during WWII?

Quote Originally Posted by dillo View Post
    Does this mean AIPAC would be put in camps?
    Lone radicals like Ron Paul supporters will be reprogrammed to appreciate "their blessings."

What of the people who like their country but hate what government has done to it?

This reeks of squashing dissent instead of promoting patriotism.

Response to the general:

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    Can anyone confirm the general's claim that we put pro Nazi Americans in "camps" during WWII?
    I know people of German heritage we put in camps, Japanese too. Prescott bush never got put in one though
    A society that places equality before freedom with get neither; A society that places freedom before equality will yield high degrees of both

Make a move and plead the 5th because you can't plead the 1st

Quote Originally Posted by dillo View Post
    I know people of German heritage we put in camps, Japanese too. Prescott bush never got put in one though
    Please elaborate on the Germans being put into camps. I realize that Japanese were put into camps based upon their perceived alliance with the Empire of Japan (not Nazi sympathizing).

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is only "for the duration of the conflict". I would not worry about it. /S
    Unfortunately it seems like the conflict will be endless.
    This post represents only the opinions of Christian Liberty and not the rest of the forum. Use discretion when reading

I think we ought send Wesley Clark to a Libertarian Indoctrination Camp, namely CAMP NORTH KOREA. Value what you got, $#@!er, dont throw it away for the rest of us.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Scratch a liberal, find a fascist.
    Scratch a fascist, find (yourself to be) an "extremist" ... or "traitor" ... or "terrorist" ...
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

I cannot believe this isn't front page of these forums. There was a time on this site when this stuff was given top exposure.

This is a top level National pundit spouting fascism on National TV.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    I cannot believe this isn't front page of these forums. There was a time on this site when this stuff was given top exposure.

crazy to see how far we have gone in so few years

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post

It was.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/content...ducation-camps
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast