Thread: Silver AND Gold Sales Take off at the US Mint in July

Silver AND Gold Sales Take off at the US Mint in July

Silver Eagle sales have been setting records for the past few years while gold sales have languished.

Sales of American Silver Egles were so strong in July that the US Mint suspended sales.

In June sales of American gold eagles were up 363% from May and in two weeks July's sales are even higher!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails July american gold eagle sales 2015.PNG   july american silver eagle sales 1988-2015.PNG  
    Subscribe to Smaulgld.com

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Since this was written the US Mint sold 16,000 American Gold Eagles today and 6,000 yesterday bringing the total to 85,000 for the month heading towards a new monthly sales record.

American Gold Eagle Coin Sales Continue Their Surge in July
    Updated Chart through July 20 2015
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails july 20 2015 american gold eagle sales.PNG  

With silver sales suspended at the US Mint, Gold Eagle sales take off- MTD 122,500 one ounce American Gold Eagles sold.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails july 24 american gold eagle sales.PNG  

An interesting twist to American Gold Eagle Sales
    The 1/10 ounce American gold eagle sales have picked up steam
    https://smaulgld.com/one-tenth-ounce...n-sales-surge/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails july one tenth american gold eagle july.PNG  

Gold Sales at the US Mint Continue To Pour In
    heading towards a July record
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails july 27 age sales 2015.PNG  

American Silver Eagle Sales Resumed- heading towards a July Record
    https://smaulgld.com/sales-of-gold-a...-soar-in-july/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails july 27 ASE 2015.PNG  

I am going to buy my first 10oz bar. tonight.
    I am going to buy from JM Bullion.
    Amagi was slow and is out of business?

this will be my first purchase from them. anyone know why I shouldn't use them?
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by HVACTech View Post

Frankly, I would avoid Amagi at the moment. Their phones were down for days, probably still down. I posted on an earlier thread where there was a complaint filed with the attorney general in their State that they are still accepting internet orders/payments, but no customer service is available. I would wait till they get their chit together.

I did order a couple of weeks ago from J.M. Buillon. All went smoothly. Then I saw a number of complaints against them on ripoffreports, so I ordered again through apmex. Apmex is a little more expensive, but I thought it was worthwhile for the piece of mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    Frankly, I would avoid Amagi at the moment. Their phones were down for days, probably still down. I posted on an earlier thread where there was a complaint filed against the attorney general in their State that they are still processing internet orders, but no customer service available. I would wait till they get their chit together.

I did order a couple of weeks ago from J.M. Buillon. All went smoothly. Then I saw a number of complaints against them on ripoffreports, so I ordered again through apmex. Apmex is a little more expensive, but I thought it was worthwhile for the piece of mind.
    JM bullion is a Smaulgld affiliate never had a complaint. Ditto for BGASC.com

Quote Originally Posted by HVACTech View Post

JM Bullion has been a smaulgld affiliate for over two years with out a complaint.

I have never had any problem with J.M.Bullion whatsoever after many deals with them.
    Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

A police state is a small price to pay for living in the freest country on earth.