Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: The Song Game

Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    Baby I Love Your Way - Peter Frampton
    Angie Baby ~ Helen Reddy
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Angie Baby ~ Helen Reddy
    There Goes My Baby- Drifters
    There is no spoon.

Baby Love - The Supremes

Baby I Love You - The Ronettes

I Think I Love You - The Partridge Family
    "Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

You Turn Me On I'm A Radio- Joni Mitchell

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    You Turn Me On I'm A Radio- Joni Mitchell
    Radar Radio - Giorgio Moroder

Radioactive- Imagine Dragons

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Mohammed's Radio ~ Warren Zevon
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

On The Radio - Donna Summer

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by sam1952 View Post
    On The Radio - Donna Summer
    On and On ~ Stephen Bishop

On and On ~ Stephen Bishop
    Crimson and Clover - Tommy James & Shondells

Jack and Diane - John Mellencamp

Jack and Diane - John Mellencamp
    Jumpin' Jack Flash ~ Rolling Stones

Hit the Road Jack - Ray Charles

Hit the Road Jack - Ray Charles
    Long and Winding Road- Beatles
    There is no spoon.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Long and Winding Road- Beatles

On the Road Again ~ Willie Nelson

Do It Again - Steely Dan

Do It Again - Steely Dan
    Hello Again ~ Neil Diamond

Hello, Hello - Sopwith Camel

Hello, Hello - Sopwith Camel
    Hello, Dolly! ~ Lot's of artists

Hello - Lionel Richie

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    Hello - Lionel Richie
    Hello, Goodbye ~ Beatles

Goodbye to Romance - Ozzy
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Goodbye to Romance - Ozzy
    Kiss Me Goodbye ~ Petula Clark

Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me ~ Johnny Mathis

Hold On I'm Coming - Sam and Dave

Hold On I'm Coming - Sam and Dave
    Baby Hold On ~ Eddie Money

Baby Hold On ~ Eddie Money

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast