View Poll Results: Are we ideally the masters of the congress and the courts?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, the people are the only entity that can define constitutional intent making us the masters.

4 66.67%
  • No, politicians and judges know far better that Americans what the constitution intends.

2 33.33%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alter or Abolish and Control of the States-How The Masters Of The Congress And Courts Work

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher A. Brown View Post
    Hey CPUD,

I notice you and wiz cannot communicate without video, which is not a good sign. It shows you are controlled by attitude, which in turns controls perceptions.

Do you agree and accept that the framers of the founding documents intended for us to alter or abolish government destructive to our unalienable rights?

Do you agree and accept that the ultimate purpose of free speech is to enable the unity adequate to effectively alter or abolish?

Not answering, to those that can conduct critical thinking, means that you are either deeply confused, hopelessly apathetic, or at worst, a covert agent. How shall you have it be?
    Just to play along I'll answer, again.

As to Question the First: Yes

As to Question the Second: Yes, with a condition. It is not the ultimate or only purpose of free speech.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Just to play along I'll answer, again.

As to Question the First: Yes

As to Question the Second: Yes, with a condition. It is not the ultimate or only purpose of free speech.
    I knew you you had it in you or I wouldn't have spent so much time trying back then.

Let us chew on the second, conditional "yes" a bit.

Alter or abolish is definitely not the only purpose, that I've always said.

However, if a government is getting ready to strart destroying unalienable rights, the killing off of the people fits into that. About the time the unity created starts protecting the peoples lives, what served the purpose of creating the unity is fairly well ultimate.

This pretty fits into the "root purpose" which is biologically social. The PURPOSE in that case is to assure information vital to survival is shared and understood.

The ultimate purpose of a firearm is the same, but you can still shoot cans with it.
    Last edited by Christopher A. Brown; 07-27-2015 at 11:15 PM.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Chris, I had answered in the affirmative before.

Why I got angry with you is because I perceived an effort by you, to undo exactly what you want to try to build: unity.

The people will not even come close to unity of any sort, for any purpose, unless and until they realize, or are shown, just how desperate the situation is.

And that is exactly what I am trying to accomplish.

A million man standing army of oppression is all around us, and is gearing up to commit any manner of atrocities.

Pointing out the start of these abuses on a daily basis is trying to achieve that unity you speak of.

I knew you you had it in you or I wouldn't have spent so much time trying back then.

Let us chew on the second, conditional "yes" a bit.

Alter or abolish is definitely not the only purpose, that I've always said.

However, if a government is getting ready to strart destroying unalienable rights, the killing off of the people fits into that. About the time the unity created starts protecting the peoples lives, what served the purpose of creating the unity is fairly well ultimate.

The ultimate purpose of a firearm is the same, but you can still shoot cans with it.

Hey CPUD,

I notice you and wiz cannot communicate without video, which is not a good sign. It shows you are controlled by attitude, which in turns controls perceptions.

Do you agree and accept that the framers of the founding documents intended for us to alter or abolish government destructive to our unalienable rights?

Do you agree and accept that the ultimate purpose of free speech is to enable the unity adequate to effectively alter or abolish?

Not answering, to those that can conduct critical thinking, means that you are either deeply confused, hopelessly apathetic, or at worst, a covert agent. How shall you have it be?
    Your drive-by attacks do not go unnoticed.

I have a long memory and I pay attention.

Some day you may see how deep a hole you are digging.
    Last edited by wizardwatson; 07-27-2015 at 11:24 PM.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Chris, I had answered in the affirmative before.

Why I got angry with you is because I perceived an effort by you, to undo exactly what you want to try to build: unity.

The people will not even come close to unity of any sort, for any purpose, unless and until they realize, or are shown, just how desperate the situation is.

And that is exactly what I am trying to accomplish.
    Alright, I can see how many could think that will work. The problem with it is that it creates hopelessness to have too much negative with no functional positive. Another aspect is that the NWO, infiltrated government, elite etc. have assured there is no function usage of unity.

So you could build unity, have no place for it to manifest in action that is meaningful, and burn people out in the process.

A million man standing army of oppression is all around us, and is gearing up to commit any manner of atrocities.

Pointing out the start of these abuses on a daily basis is trying to achieve that unity you speak of.
    Actually, no. With normal functional people, yes, but Americans are not that functional.

People that know nothing about a threat can actually take action to counter the threat, without even knowing it.

A simplistic example:
    Lets say we know there is going to be Tsumani tomorrow at 4pm. We get 10 tons of hot dogs and beer, dancing girls and send them to a campground in the mountains. At the same time we take a 1,000 watt PA system on a flat bed truck and drive up and down the beach booming out, "Free hot dogs and beer served by dancing girls in the mountains at the campground.

You get the point I hope.

Applied to the current tyrannical situation developing with the "A million man standing army of oppression". We simply get an agreement going that is based in the highest law of the land and using it with the greatest authority. People already have all their own perceptions of the problems that need solving, just like they like hot dogs, beer and dancing girls. Then we start the process of agreeing, expanding the power of the people every day. At a point, those that are functional and know what they are doing; why they are doing it, start doing it; while pointing at the millions of people that support the agreement which creates the authority they act under.
    Last edited by Christopher A. Brown; 08-09-2015 at 03:40 PM.
    You always want what you need, but do not always need what you want.

People that do not want what they need, have a problem.

Can we stop doing all of the things we are doing that we do not want to do while still doing what we need to do?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12