Thread: WND uncovers evidence backing up Rand on Hillary's weapons to jihadists

WND uncovers evidence backing up Rand on Hillary's weapons to jihadists

SEE VISUAL PROOF OF HILLARY'S 'SECRET WAR'
    Videos, photos confirm smuggling of arms to jihadists

JEROME R. CORSI
    July 6, 2015

NEW YORK – The allegation that Hillary Clinton’s State Department secretly provided arms to jihadists in Libya has been further bolstered by videos and photographs provided to WND by Libyan expatriates, including a video showing the chief spokesman for the Moammar Gadhafi regime displaying to reporters a cache of weapons and ammunition seized from a ship from Qatar.

The images support the conclusion reached by the Citizen’s Commission on Benghazi that the Obama White House and the State Department under the management of Hillary Clinton “changed sides in the War on Terror” in 2011 by implementing a policy of facilitating the delivery of weapons to the al Qaida-dominated rebel militias attempting to overthrow Gadhafi.

In addition, FoxNews.com reported in May that emails released by the State Department show Hillary Clinton’s interest in arming Libyan opposition groups before the fall of Gadhafi in 2011, even though the United States and United Nations prohibited arming without following strict guidelines and oversight.

Last week, Fox News legal analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano claimed in his syndicated column that Clinton, as secretary of state, lied to Congress about providing arms to jihadists.

Napolitano explained that Mark Turi, a licensed American arms dealer, sold hundreds of millions of dollars of U.S. arms to the government of Qatar, which then – at the request of the American government – was sold, bartered or given to rebel groups in Libya and Syria, including to groups that were on the U.S. terror list at the time.

read more:
    http://www.wnd.com/2015/07/visual-ev...ys-secret-war/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Let's get down to it. When do I get to see Hillary in cuffs?
    Non-violence is the creed of those that maintain a monopoly on force.

Quote Originally Posted by limequat View Post
    Let's get down to it. When do I get to see Hillary in cuffs?
    Just peep through her windows on any Friday night...

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post

Thanks, but I'm into women.

And so is Hillary
    Non-violence is the creed of those that maintain a monopoly on force.

JUDGE NAPOLITANO: WND VIDEO IS 'PROOF' HILLARY LIED
    'How much longer can her lawlessness go unchallenged?'

JEROME R. CORSI
    July 8, 2015

Video and still images provided to WND by Libyan expatriates of a weapon and ammunition cache seized by Moammar Gadhafi’s regime from Qatar presents “definitive, visual proof” that Hillary Clinton’s State Department secretly provided arms to jihadists, contrary to her congressional testimony, contends former judge Andrew Napolitano, a Fox News legal analyst and a syndicated columnist.

In a column last week published by WND, Napolitano laid out evidence that Clinton participated in the illegal transfer of the weapons to groups on the U.S. terror list then lied when asked by Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., at a Senate committee hearing whether she knew of any U.S. role in shipping arms through Benghazi.

“The video WND has obtained showing the weapons delivered to Libya via Qatar in 2011 provides definitive, visual proof, backed up by a televised statement from the Libyan government spokesman Moussa Ibrahim, that validates what I wrote last week,” Napolitano told WND on Wednesday.

“I stand by what I wrote,” he said. “How much longer can Hillary Clinton hide the truth?” he asked. “How much longer can her lawlessness go unchallenged? Does she really think the American voters will overlook her criminal behavior and put her in the White House?”

read more:
    http://www.wnd.com/2015/07/judge-nap...-hillary-lied/

Too bad WorldNetDaily has so little credibility, but they did that to themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post

Got em!!! well-played

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Northbreather View Post
    Is this Mark Turi??
    Well, damn. After reading the OP, I was gonna make a "Lord of War" reference, but you beat me to it.

My favorite Nicolas Cage movie ...

The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Yeah, Lord of War is bad ass

Has anyone thought of this scenario?:
    Hillary Clinton's campaign "tanks" from all the negative info.
    John Kerry, fresh from successfully concluding a deal with Iran, resigns as Sec. of State and gives the Democratic party a way to save face and a candidate "experienced in foreign affairs".

Quote Originally Posted by Tinnuhana View Post
    Has anyone thought of this scenario?:
    Hillary Clinton's campaign "tanks" from all the negative info.
    John Kerry, fresh from successfully concluding a deal with Iran, resigns as Sec. of State and gives the Democratic party a way to save face and a candidate "experienced in foreign affairs".
    I'm a firm believer there will be an October surprise. I still haven't ruled out Al Gore. The democrats, including moveon ..... org detest Hillary as does the Pres. This race is wide open for almost any serious candidate to pull the rug out from under her.