Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bloodline of the Gods: Unravel the Mystery in the Human Blood Type to Reveal the Aliens Among

Quote Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
    O- here. Now bow down before us.

I'd like to see a poll of RPF members. Since Paulians are known for their brilliance, I bet we have more Rh- than the genpop, much like the numerous Myers-Briggs polls show we have more INTJs among us.
    Highest Rh negative Rate
    Those with ancestral roots in Basque provinces in Spain and France have the highest incidence of Rh negative blood than others around the world. Rh negative blood has been found to be significantly higher in Basques than those in neighboring European countries as well as other regions in Spain and France.

27 percent of Basques have type O Rh negative blood.

Fun Fact
    A higher percentage of Rh negative people claim to have been abducted by aliens than Rh positive people.

http://www.ehow.com/facts_5552003_st...ive-blood.html

– Rh negative women are often described as more sexually aggressive with men being more passive.

– Rh negative people often describe the general population of sheep-like and are skeptical regarding news feeling a strong sense of being lied to and being dumbed down.

http://www.rhesusnegative.net/stayne...e-each-others/
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by FunkBuddha View Post
    Oh. Then you must have O- blood.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Oh. Then you must have O- blood.
    It's probably where I got my O-face.

I was listening to some show about negative blood people being aliens and thought of this thread and then I noticed...

I am A Negative and INTJ .
    Last edited by oyarde; 07-29-2016 at 10:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I was listening to some show about negative blood people being aliens and thought of this thread and then I noticed...

I noticed it yesterday I think , what happened ?

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I noticed it yesterday I think , what happened ?
    I'm thinking it was a religion post that people complained about. I, honestly have no idea but, that particular forum can get you taken out in a heartbeat,

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I'm thinking it was a religion post that people complained about. I, honestly have no idea but, that particular forum can get you taken out in a heartbeat,
    I usually stay out of the Peace forum .

I usually stay out of the Peace forum .
    I do too since my first banned was caused by visiting it. I'm almost to the point of not engaging unless it is "Best Picture Tread."

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I do too since my first banned was caused by visiting it. I'm almost to the point of not engaging unless it is "Best Picture Tread."
    Best picture thread is safe . I even got by with making a comment with no picture . Brazen .

Best picture thread is safe . I even got by with making a comment with no picture . Brazen .
    I got an infraction for using a pic from there as my signature. It was all in jest. Humor has taken a hit these days. Dire times.

I just looked at pg 1 of this , now I remember Sola Fide is banned too .

What did S_F get banned for this time anyway? I was wondering about him. I had asked once before and nobody told me. It must be a permaban because he's been gone for quite a while.

S_F was good at understanding the geo-political impact of religious goings-on around the world. He could discuss them without inserting some kind of bias that completlely twisted and dismissed the more relevant terms of controversy of said goings-on like we see a lot.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 07-29-2016 at 11:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    What did S_F get banned for this time anyway? I was wondering about him. I had asked once before and nobody told me. It must be a permaban because he's been gone for quite a while.

S_F was good at understanding the geo-political impact of religious goings-on around the world. He could discuss them without inserting some kind of bias that completlely twisted and dismissed the more relevant terms of controversy of said goings-on like we see a lot.
    Probably something from the religion forum. I dunno.

O is the most common Ameri Indian blood type with A being the next .

O is the most common Ameri Indian blood type with A being the next.

Those lowly Vikings were mostly type A blood .

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12