Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bloodline of the Gods: Unravel the Mystery in the Human Blood Type to Reveal the Aliens Among

Bloodline of the Gods: Unravel the Mystery in the Human Blood Type to Reveal the Aliens Among

Bloodline of the Gods: Unravel the Mystery in the Human Blood Type to Reveal the Aliens Among Us

by Nick Redfern (Author)

Are significant numbers of humanity the product of an ancient and advanced alien civilization? Have we, across the millennia, been periodically modified and refined as a species? In short, has our genetic make-up been manipulated by otherworldly beings that view human civilization as one big lab experiment?

These are controversial and thought-provoking questions. They are also questions that demand answers, answers that may very well be found by examining those people whose blood type is Rh negative.

The vast majority of humankind--85 to 90 percent--is Rh positive, which means a person's red blood cells contain an antigen directly connected to the Rhesus monkey. This antigen is known as the Rh factor.

Each and every primate on the planet has this antigen, except for one: the remaining 10 to 15 percent of humans. If the theory of evolution is valid--that each and every one of us is descended from ancient primates--shouldn't we all be Rh positive? Yes, we should. But we're not. The Negatives are unlike the rest of us. They are different.

They are the unique individuals whose bloodline may have nothing less than extraterrestrial origins.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1601633653?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=od_aui_detailp ages00

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I am of the 10-15% .
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Cap View Post
    I am of the 10-15% .
    You came from aliens.

We're all aliens now.
    "The Patriarch"

How the hell does one know if they are Rh negative?? lol

All I know is I am O positive
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post

Do you communicate telepathically? That's one evidence of alien blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Sola_Fide View Post
    You came from aliens.

Damn, am I the only alien on here?
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sola_Fide View Post
    Do you communicate telepathically? That's one evidence of alien blood.
    THat would be badass if we had some alien ancestors! lol...... Oh the entertainment here on the forums...
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Simple blood test. Always carried out before receiving blood transfusions.

Star children, Indigo children, Black eyed children. ???????

Star, Indigo & black eyed children

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...38.xvGh7O66lYk

The theory of evolution does not state that if a population has genetic diversity aliens must have happened.

Seriously people.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

I am of the 10-15% .
    Damn, am I the only alien on here?
    Nope. I am too. You are not alone.

A-

The Negatives are unlike the rest of us. They are different.
    This may explain my third nipple...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Unless you start showing me third boob or strange looking arm I am remaining skeptical.
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Barrex View Post
    Unless you start showing me third boob or strange looking arm I am remaining skeptical.
    It's not a whole boob, just a nipple. I thought it was a mole until I went to the Dermatologist to have it removed. That's when he told me it was a nipple. I decided to keep it since it's only in my armpit.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

If I'm recalling correctly the positive of O positive, means Rh positive (like the monkeys). Sorry.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Then there's the whole Neanderthal thing where the only humans totally 100% **** sapiens are sub-Saharan Africans.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recent..._modern_humans

I am A Neg and know where my ancestors came from .

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I am A Neg and know where my ancestors came from .
    This galaxy?

Quote Originally Posted by idiom View Post
    The theory of evolution does not state that if a population has genetic diversity aliens must have happened.

Seriously people.
    Well, that's fine... if you automatically take as valid anything that the theory of evolution does state and dismiss everything it does not.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    If I'm recalling correctly the positive of O positive, means Rh positive (like the monkeys). Sorry.
    I think only Rh negatives should be allowed to reproduce. Time for another mass genocide on the basis of "genetic cleansing."
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

“The chief distinction in the intellectual powers of the two sexes is shown by man’s attaining to a higher eminence, in whatever he takes up, than can woman – whether requiring deep thought, reason, or imagination, or merely the use of the senses and hands. If two lists were made of the most eminent men and women in poetry, painting, sculpture, music, history, science, and philosophy, with half-a-dozen names under each subject, the two lists would not bear comparison” (Darwin 564).

Today's misogynistic rant brought to you from the father of the "theory of evolution," contained in his exact work supposed to support his scientific conclusions. Would it be fair to presume any female who "believes" in the theory of evolution, should therefore also concede they are intellectually inferior to men?

Darwin, Charles. The Descent of Man, and Selection in Relation to Sex ... Second Edition, Etc. Vol. 1. New York: D. Appleton and Company, 1896. Print.
    Last edited by Leaning Libertarian; 07-15-2015 at 09:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Leaning Libertarian View Post
    “The chief distinction in the intellectual powers of the two sexes is shown by man’s attaining to a higher eminence, in whatever he takes up, than can woman – whether requiring deep thought, reason, or imagination, or merely the use of the senses and hands. If two lists were made of the most eminent men and women in poetry, painting, sculpture, music, history, science, and philosophy, with half-a-dozen names under each subject, the two lists would not bear comparison” (Darwin 564).

Today's misogynistic rant brought to you from the father of the "theory of evolution," contained in his exact work supposed to support his scientific conclusions. Would it be fair to presume any female who "believes" in the theory of evolution, should therefore also concede they are intellectually inferior to men?

Darwin, Charles. The Descent of Man, and Selection in Relation to Sex ... Second Edition, Etc. Vol. 1. New York: D. Appleton and Company, 1896. Print.
    Statistically men's IQ has a wider range (more genius AND more idiots), women's IQ range is much narrower (more sanity and stable).

Scary thoughts.
    Last edited by Ronin Truth; 07-15-2015 at 09:35 AM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by VIDEODROME View Post
    Suzalien?
    I like it.

Suzalien is blood type A-

From another article...

Common physical characteristics of people with Rh-negative blood

There is a lot of information about common factors in people with Rh-negative blood. There are some physical traits which can be proven, some mental tendencies (harder to prove), and some "magic" traits (very hard if not impossible to prove). I found similar information on many different sites, with no known original source—I will list all the sites I visited at the end.

Characteristics that could be scientifically proven or observed:

larger than average head size (I do have a bulbous nugget)
    low blood pressure (Yep!)
    low pulse rate (Yep!)
    extra vertebrae or rib
    high IQ LOL, probably not
    heightened senses, including vision (I can hear well. Mr Animal says I can hear a fart in a wind storm)
    uncloneable blood (I'm not sure anyone would want to clone my blood)
    light-colored hair, mostly red or reddish, (Nope. Dark brown)
    light-colored eyes (blue, green, or greenish brown eyes) (Hazel)
    sun and heat sensitivity (Sensitive to cold)
    tendency toward healing professions (LOL!!!)
    body scars that cannot be explained (I have some scars I can't explain.)
    frequent empathetic illnesses (I don't even know what that is)

Common characteristics of thought in people who have Rh-negative blood

Characteristics of thought:

an otherworldly feeling (I'm outta this world )
    a feeling of having a mission in life (I'm still finding myself)
    a drive to seek out truth or answers (Depends on the question.)
    an empathetic and a compassionate character (very )
    a feeling that one is an outsider (Nope.)
    an interest in space and/or science (Only the easy stuff)
    a tendency to be easily shocked or scared ()

"Magical" characteristics of Rh-negative blood

Strange "magical" characteristics that are debatable:

• some sort of extrasensory and/or psychic ability, (My kids think I'm psychic)

• heightened intuition, I get bad feelings sometimes

• psychic dreams (I've had some strange dreams)

• ability to interfere with electricity (My outlets spark during lightening storms and no one has been abole to figure out why. We've had them looked at by electricians and the power company.)

• greater likelihood of alien abduction Cool!

• tendency to be in close proximity to inexplicable strange events (Most definitely)

Stranger than magic

Other strange ideas about Rh-negative blood:

• A higher than average number of presidents and world leaders are thought to be or have been Rh negative.

• Some people think Rh-negative people have ancestors from a different world!

• Sometimes Rh-negative people are linked to snakes or having reptilian blood...

• Rh (Rhesus)-negative people are thought to have no monkey ancestors.

http://hubpages.com/health/Are-you-r...blood-pressure

O- here. Now bow down before us.

I'd like to see a poll of RPF members. Since Paulians are known for their brilliance, I bet we have more Rh- than the genpop, much like the numerous Myers-Briggs polls show we have more INTJs among us.
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

I don't know my blood type but I can trace my geneology to Wodin. Does that count for anything?

Quote Originally Posted by FunkBuddha View Post
    I don't know my blood type but I can trace my geneology to Wodin. Does that count for anything?
    Whodin?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast