Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: White Guy Stomped on During Cincinnati 4th of July Event

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

White Guy Stomped on During Cincinnati 4th of July Event

I'm waiting for the unfortunate day when a CCW holder lights up one of these mobs. Tick tock, tick tock............

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015...lack-beatdown/

…”So then we form into riot formation with helmets on and begin passing out the shields. Honestly this was the first time I got to partake in this. So we see ahead a scuffle begin and think it’s just a fight. Well not so much, it was like 40 v. 1. I saw 40 v. 1, it was 40 black youths stomping the crap out of one unlucky male white. He didn’t do anything to deserve this beating except be white. I’m going to skip all the rhetoric and just say don’t we all matter??? This just pissed us all off. Time to rescue or at least try to get these thugs off of him. So we were sent in with shields and arrest team to do a victim rescue. Feel bad for the guy since he nor anyone deserved a beat down like that for no reason…”
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015...eatdown-video/
    Last edited by AuH20; 07-06-2015 at 08:45 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ya just never seem to have your full 30 round extended mag, Glock 45 on hand when you really need one.

This happened at some sort of concert venue...I am quite sure a "gun free" one.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I don't think I would be attending a hip hop event on a Saturday night in Cincinnati. Armed or not.
    "The Patriarch"

Stay out of the cities........
    "The Patriarch"

The most racially polarized cities appear to be the most dangerous. Cleveland, Cincinnatti, Boston, Philadelphia.......... I would avoid those in particular as far as events like these.

What happened folks, did he just call you all EXACTLY what you are?

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    What happened folks, did he just call you all EXACTLY what you are?
    Who knows? For all we know, it could have been someone stumbling into another on a crowded street? I speculate that once the fight initiated, the racial component took over.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Who knows? For all we know, it could have been someone stumbling into another on a crowded street? I speculate that once the fight initiated, the racial component took over.
    Well that could/would be one plausible mild scenario.

It wouldn't be my first or even second one, though.

What a joke.... you go onto other sites and even mention this as a black on white crime and you're are racist.
    FJB

Quote Originally Posted by Mach View Post
    What a joke.... you go onto other sites and even mention this as a black on white crime and you're are racist.
    And that helps to explain why you will NEVER see me on any those Looney Tunes web sites either.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Only fools enter gun free venues where gentle giants headed for college in the fall might b present.

Quote Originally Posted by Mach View Post
    If enough decent people accept the label of 'racist' as a price of truth and then laugh in the faces of the name callers they will soon slither away.

Dey dindu nuffin! Dey gud bois! Dey go ta chuuch n dey tryna git signed as rappas!
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015...lack-beatdown/

[The alleged details of the beating of the victim were told by a police officer in an anonymous online statement reported by the website Cincinnati Vs. Everyone:]

…”So then we form into riot formation with helmets on and begin passing out the shields. Honestly this was the first time I got to partake in this. So we see ahead a scuffle begin and think it’s just a fight. Well not so much, it was like 40 v. 1. I saw 40 v. 1, it was 40 black youths stomping the crap out of one unlucky male white. He didn’t do anything to deserve this beating except be white. I’m going to skip all the rhetoric and just say don’t we all matter??? This just pissed us all off. Time to rescue or at least try to get these thugs off of him. So we were sent in with shields and arrest team to do a victim rescue. Feel bad for the guy since he nor anyone deserved a beat down like that for no reason…”
    Don't forget to ask yourself what this cop would have thought & done if it was the Kelly Thomas beatdown he had been present for ...
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

White on black crime gets all the headlines....but statistically speaking, it's dwarfed in comparison to black on white.

(note: since the FBI considers Mexicans to be white, these numbers are skewed; non-hispanic white, ie, real white on black crime is almost non-existent)

Whether black on white or black on black, these alarming statistics should naturally beg the question: why do blacks commit more violence and sexual assault than other ethnic groups?

It's not just in the United States either where blacks dominant the most barbaric forms of criminality.

It's everywhere blacks are found....the UK, France, the Caribbean, and sub-Saharan Africa. In all these countries/regions, blacks are number one in murder and rape.

South Africa for example, (which the Communists falsely claim is a success story) leads the world in sexual assault.

http://anxietyindex.com/tag/women/

They also lead the world in murder.

Why is this?

Apartheid can no longer be blamed because it ended twenty years ago. Racism in general can't be blamed because blacks (the ANC) run the country.

Post-traumatic apartheid disorder, anyone?
    Last edited by DFF; 07-06-2015 at 10:00 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by DFF View Post
    White on black crime gets all the headlines....but statistically speaking, it's dwarfed in comparison to black on white.

(note: since the FBI considers mexicans to be white, these numbers are skewed; non-hispanic white, ie, real white on black crime is almost non-existent)

Whether black on white or black on black, these alarming statistics should naturally beg the question: why do blacks commit more violence and sexual assault than other ethnic groups?

It's not just in the United States either where blacks dominant the most barbaric forms of criminality.

It's everywhere blacks are found....the UK, France, the Caribbean, and sub-Saharan Africa. In all these countries/regions, blacks are number one in murder and rape.

South Africa for example, (which the Communists falsely claim is a success story) leads the world in sexual assault.

Why is this?
    My Ethnic Studies professor explained all of this; it's because blacks are poor and they're poor because they live in a white supremacist capitalist patriarchy. Poverty causes crime. Sometimes you're just so poor, you have to rape a bitch. Poverty causes rape. Spend fifty grand to get a degree in Ethnic Studies and you'll understand it too.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    My Ethnic Studies professor explained all of this; it's because blacks are poor and they're poor because they live in a white supremacist capitalist patriarchy. Poverty causes crime. Sometimes you're just so poor, you have to rape a bitch. Poverty causes rape. Spend fifty grand to get a degree in Ethnic Studies and you'll understand it too.
    He really concluded this? Institutional inequality leads to rape? Isn't rape usually a profound 'internal' decision?

Crackas great granddad probably was a slave owner.

(note: since the FBI considers Mexicans to be white, these numbers are skewed; non-hispanic white, ie, real white on black crime is almost non-existent)

Why is this?

Apartheid can no longer be blamed because it ended twenty years ago. Racism in general can't be blamed because blacks (the ANC) run the country.
    Do think this disparity is partially related to greater testosterone?

He really concluded this? Institutional inequality leads to rape? Isn't rape usually a profound 'internal' decision?
    I'm being sarcastic; I would never pay to go to an Ethnic Studies class. I'm just mocking the idea that poverty is the main cause of high crime within the black community. There's no reason why poverty would lead to increased rates of sexual assault.

Do think this disparity is partially related to greater testosterone?
    Biology probably goes a long way towards explaining the disparity.
    But in our PC world, most people are simply unwilling to go there due to the fear of being socially ostracized.
    So at all costs we gotta keep looking at other reasons like economics and racism.
    Last edited by DFF; 07-06-2015 at 10:21 PM.

Biology probably goes a long way towards explaining the disparity.
    But in our PC world, most people are simply unwilling to go there due to the fear of being socially ostracized.
    So at all costs we gotta keep looking at other reasons like economics and racism.
    Environment plays a big factor as well. Grow up in a rudderless home devoid of discipline and you will let that toxic biology dictate your decision making process. I'm of the mind that organisms of higher brain function like ourselves all have a conscious choice. To insinuate that a black man is incapable of self-restraint is poppycock.

To insinuate that a black man is incapable of self-restraint is poppycock.
    All blacks are obviously not rapists. I completely agree.
    What I don't agree with is that rape is committed equally amongst the various ethnic groups.
    The facts don't support this assertion. Unless you consider facts to be racist.
    Last edited by DFF; 07-06-2015 at 10:31 PM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

While I think there are certain biological constants that we cannot ignore, I think the following has more to do with what we're witnessing. It's a lack of development from the child stage. We have individuals in adult bodies that are still reacting to their external environment like children. They never made the jump to round out their personality as an interactive member of society.

The mind of a newborn child is regarded as completely "id-ridden", in the sense that it is a mass of instinctive drives and impulses, and needs immediate satisfaction.

The id "knows no judgements of value: no good and evil, no morality. ... Instinctual cathexes seeking discharge—that, in our view, is all there is in the id."[11] It is regarded as "the great reservoir of libido",[12] the instinctive drive to create—the life instincts that are crucial to pleasurable survival. Alongside the life instincts came the death instincts—the death drive which Freud articulated relatively late in his career in "the hypothesis of a death instinct, the task of which is to lead organic life back into the inanimate state."[13] For Freud, "the death instinct would thus seem to express itself—though probably only in part—as an instinct of destruction directed against the external world and other organisms"[14] through aggression. Freud considered that "the id, the whole person ... originally includes all the instinctual impulses ... the destructive instinct as well."[15] as eros or the life instincts.
    Last edited by AuH20; 07-06-2015 at 10:44 PM.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Funny how you little racists never recognize your wars and mercenaries burning the world down in your murder and violence statistics.

I take solace in knowing you are destroying what you are trying to save by your racism.

All blacks are obviously not rapists. I completely agree.
    What I don't agree with is that rape is committed equally amongst the various ethnic groups.
    The facts don't support this assertion. Unless you consider facts to be racist.
    You should see the real rape statistics in war zones. Color of skin has nothing to do with rape. Being able to do it and get away with it has everything to do with it.
    Last edited by UWDude; 07-07-2015 at 02:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    Perhaps most of them would really be much happier, healthier, productive and wealthier, etc. somewhere in their ancestral home continent.
    Last edited by Ronin Truth; 07-07-2015 at 03:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    Funny how you little racists never recognize your wars and mercenaries burning the world down in your murder and violence statistics.

I take solace in knowing you are destroying what you are trying to save by your racism.

You should see the real rape statistics in war zones. Color of skin has nothing to do with rape. Being able to do it and get away with it has everything to do with it.
    Amen, Bro.

I grow tired of the racist attitude- the black family was destroyed- on purpose- by LBJ's administration. The WoD is a circle jerk that is the only "job" many poor blacks can get. The incarceration rate is much higher for blacks than whites because blacks are jailed for things that many whites are not.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    Perhaps most of them would really be much happier, healthier, productive and wealthier, etc. somewhere in their ancestral home continent.
    I doubt it. They are culturally still Americans. Despite the cultural hijacking by the TPTB over the many decades, Blacks are the closest to domestic whites in terms of overall cultural disposition. Realistically, they have no ties to the African continent.

I doubt it. They are culturally still Americans. Despite the cultural hijacking by the TPTB over the many decades, Blacks are the closest to domestic whites in terms of overall cultural disposition. Realistically, they have no ties to the African continent.
    Many if not most seem to be nowhere near any "overall cultural American disposition" that I am able to identify with.

I've known several newly arrived Cambodians and Arabs, Mexicans, etc. much more "in sync" with American culture and values.

Just for an FYI, my ancestors arrived from England, on the ship right after the Mayflower.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast