Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Social Justice Warriors (SJW) trying to co-opt and hijack Libertarianism in Canada!!!

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    They are all in college and they are lots of them too. They are young, shapely and cute as hell. Sadly, conservatives don't have a monopoly on cute young activists
    I know that, but the young women who gravitate toward the right wing are far more attractive than the women who identify with the left.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    ^^^

The right wins - worst case scenario, they restrict gays to civil unions, ban late term abortion, and allow prayer in schools in some states.

The left wins - worst case scenario, they abolish all rights of free (dis)association, universal censorship, send us all to reeducation camps, kill the dissenters.

The old right is fighting a sad holding action. They're harmless. The left is a violent revolutionary force.

#perspective
    Summed up succinctly. The left is generally anti-human at it's core, constantly unnerved by the maddening variables of the natural world. Their thirst for emotionally based change on a whim can never truly be quenched. Their checklist of goals is virtually limitless and everchanging. That's why they will destroy themselves (along with us) in the end.
    Last edited by AuH20; 07-07-2015 at 08:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty View Post
    ,..and you're the guy who attempts to shout people down by hollering "stormfront" at them.
    If the shoe fits, I'm happy to make them wear it.

What does that have to do with what I said? Are you trying to say that, 'When people can't get laid they find other things to occupy themselves with,' is somehow racist or sexist or something?

Do you, in short, have a point?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    If the shoe fits, I'm happy to make them wear it.

What does that have to do with what I said? Are you trying to say that, 'When people can't get laid they find other things to occupy themselves with,' is somehow racist or sexist or something?

Do you, in short, have a point?
    My point is, you display the classic characteristics of an SJW. I doubt that you're intentionally trying to be subversive, however. It's just who you are at a semi conscious level.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty View Post
    My point is, you display the classic characteristics of an SJW. I doubt that you're intentionally trying to be subversive, however. It's just who you are at a semi conscious level.
    No matter how often you call me paranoid, no one here is going to believe for a second that nobody is out to get us.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Great video that explains who SJW's are and why they think the way that they do.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Summed up succinctly. The left is generally anti-human at it's core, constantly unnerved by the maddening variables of the natural world. Their thirst for emotionally based change on a whim can never truly be quenched. Their checklist of goals is virtually limitless and everchanging. That's why they will destroy themselves (along with us) in the end.

I'll ask again, what is 'best case'? My guess is, going on what I have before me:

The left wins: a free society

The right wins: 'they restrict gays to civil unions, ban late term abortion, and allow prayer in schools in some states.'

And what of the 'race realists'? Is that not a culture right issue? I have seen at least a few race realists who advocate for policy based on race in a non-voluntary government. I think r3v was quite nice in his 'worst case' for the cultural right.

Quote Originally Posted by P3ter_Griffin View Post
    I'll ask again, what is 'best case'? My guess is, going on what I have before me:

The left wins: a free society

The right wins: 'they restrict gays to civil unions, ban late term abortion, and allow prayer in schools in some states.'
    ....wut?

You are aware that the left has already contributed a great deal to our currently unfree society?

Affirmative action, the civil rights act, hate crimes, etc.

...with virtually every advance of Leviathan in the past couple decades justified in the name of protecting [insert alleged victim group]?

And they want to go further, much much further.

What in the hell makes you think that the triumph of the violent Marxist scum as currently inhabit the left will result in freedom?

P.S.

Q: Have you ever attended a liberal arts course in an American university?

Q. Do you know what they teach?
    Last edited by r3volution 3.0; 07-07-2015 at 10:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    I knew something like this would happen. Any movement that is not properly right wing will inevitably become infested with leftism.
    Hey now, it's not like there aren't Glenn Beck and Mark Levin types trying to do the same to libertarianism that the SJW and Feminazis are trying to do. We should be concerned with all threats to liberty whether they are from the left and right, and be careful to maintain our distance to both sides.

With that being said, libertarians clearly have much more in common with the right than they do with the left.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    ....wut?

You are aware that the left has already contributed a great deal to our currently unfree society?

Affirmative action, the civil rights act, hate crimes, etc.

...with virtually every advance of Leviathan in the past couple decades justified in the name of protecting [insert alleged victim group]?

And they want to go further, much much further.

What in the hell makes you think that the triumph of the violent Marxist scum as currently inhabit the left will result in freedom?

P.S.

Q: Have you ever attended a liberal arts course in an American university?

Q. Do you know what they teach?

Why say 'cultural left' instead of modern day leftist? The conversation as a whole makes more sense now, but your explanation as to why an individual must belong to one or the other much less so.

Quote Originally Posted by sgt150 View Post
    Hey now, it's not like there aren't Glenn Beck and Mark Levin types trying to do the same to libertarianism that the SJW and Feminazis are trying to do. We should be concerned with all threats to liberty whether they are from the left and right, and be careful to maintain our distance to both sides.

With that being said, libertarians clearly have much more in common with the right than they do with the left.
    Neither Beck or Levin are what I'd consider to properly right wing.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

Quote Originally Posted by P3ter_Griffin View Post
    Going by that definition these feminist are not SJW. It was poor leadership that sounds to have made the decision to suspend this candidate, not coercion.
    Your argument is circular. They instigated the move to silence her. The leadership being inept to SJW is a secondary issue.
    For the Republic! For the Cause!
    The Truth About Central Banking and Business Cycles
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaxIPPMR3fI#t=186

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    Neither Beck or Levin are what I'd consider to properly right wing.
    I understand you. I'm a Birch Society member and like what is considered to be the 'Old Right.' I just wanted to make it clear that there are infiltrators and snakes coming from every angle, and libertarians have to watch out to maintain their independence from both rotten sides of the aisle.

Quote Originally Posted by sgt150 View Post
    I understand you. I'm a Birch Society member and like what is considered to be the 'Old Right.' I just wanted to make it clear that there are infiltrators and snakes coming from every angle, and libertarians have to watch out to maintain their independence from both rotten sides of the aisle.
    True libertarians say SCREW THE AISLE and everything associated with ALL of it's rotten sides.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulIsGreat View Post
    Feminism is a plague.
    Compensating with masculinism like the Traditionalists only exacerbates the problem though. Solution is natural balance.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post
    Compensating with masculinism like the Traditionalists only exacerbates the problem though. Solution is natural balance.
    I'm not a traditionalist. I'm for removing all female privilege enforced by the gov. Social Security (women pay less, and collect more), Medicare(same as previous), Obamacare(same as previous), Alimony(same as previous), Women getting lighter sentences for the same crime, etc.....

If calling Feminism a plague is masculism, then so be it. I've zero care for what a feminist thinks, or feels, they are pro female-entitlement at male expense. That's it in reality. Being a male feminist is equivalent to being pro your own subservience to the infinite female throng of hurt feelings, and imaginary injustice.

All of that is US centric. Yeah, in 3rd world hellholes I'm sure it's different, but that isn't what US feminists are going on about, they go on about false issues, like the wage gap, rape culture, etc..., which don't exist outside their deluded minds.

I for example do not care if a woman is a "slut", as long as I do not have to pay for her "slut" health insurance, or "slut" offspring, or slut retirement. I also don't care as long as she keep her "slut" logic out of the schools. I use the term slut, as you can see in the picture the feminist leader at that particular feminist rally writes it on her own chest, proudly displaying it to the whole of the world, presumably she wants to be known as a slut, they even have slut walks now.

Feminism is a plague. Don't agree well feel free submit to your female superiors.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123