Thread: Happy Fourth Everyone!

Happy Fourth Everyone!

A salute to State Nullification, Jury Nullification, ronpaulforums, Oathkeepers, and to the men who made it all possible...Ron and Rand Paul.
    Last edited by dude58677; 07-04-2015 at 09:43 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Happy Murica Day!
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Amash (R) MI-3rd
    "Young people want a Republican Party that believes in limited government and economic freedom and individual liberty, but they want a party that also acts on it.”

THE FUTURE OF THE GOP = R[∃vo˩]ution 2.0: Rand Paul 2016

Quote Originally Posted by NOVALibertarian View Post
    First they ignore you= Ron Paul, 2007-2008
    Then they laugh at you= Ron Paul, 2012
    Then they fight you= Rand Paul, 2014-2015
    And then you win= Rand Paul, November 8th, 2016

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    True.

That is difficult to stop. The point of my OP is that people are waking up. It isn't the end but it is a start and we made huge steps in the right direction such as the Oathkeepers scaring off the BLM. Rand Paul's effort to stop the NSA should not be taken lightly. The drug war is now becoming a losing battle for the government esp with the States nullifying the drug laws. The gun grab failed. So we have a lot to cheer about although we have ways to go.

There has been fireworks all over the neighborhood since we got here..

I always hope they are celebrating independence and freedom rather than Nationalism.
    A few are.

btw,, they got some good boomers here.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

I don't celebrate gov'ment holy-days, but y'all enjoy! ~hugs~ (I must admit that it's pleasantly unusual to have a vacation day, though)
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Government employees on a stick today......

One other thing...Long Live The Queen!!! /me blasphemes the State religion
    Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 07-04-2015 at 11:37 AM.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    I don't celebrate gov'ment holy-days, but y'all enjoy! ~hugs~ (I must admit that it's pleasantly unusual to have a vacation day, though)
    Mom's not making you bring your dishes up to the kitchen from the basement today?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Mom's not making you bring your dishes up to the kitchen from the basement today?
    You're cranky today, I see. Mom's making you whipping boy today? Tell her I said you can have the day off.

You're cranky today, I see. Mom's making you whipping boy today? Tell her I said you can have the day off.
    Today? Lol

Have a whopper.

And don't hug me!
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

And don't hug me!
    :'( You said you like it!

Raining here today, but it should clear off for the fireworks display tonight. Working today around the house and tomorrow's the big BBQ and pool party. I'm saving my appetite for tomorrow because there's going to be tons of great food and booze! I'm taking a broccoli and bacon salad and a pina colada fruit salad tomorrow.

Have a happy 4th all.

Quote Originally Posted by dude58677 View Post
    A salute to State Nullification, Jury Nullification, ronpaulforums, Oathkeepers, and to the men who made it all possible...Ron and Rand Paul.
    All good, but I'm just not feeling the joy. No offense meant.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    All good, but I'm just not feeling the joy. No offense meant.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    American Freedom

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2015/07/...of-patriotism/
    "The Patriarch"

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    That makes me feel red white and blue all over.

That makes me feel red white and blue all over.
    "The Patriarch"

Happy 4th to you all and may your fingers and the fingers of your loved ones survive all the exploding money, oops meant firecracker lighting on this holy day

So, Tomorrow Is "Declaration Day"

That is,

"NO MORE PARALYSIS Day"

"NO MORE DENIAL" Day"

"NO MORE, "I DON'T DARE..." Day"

"NO MORE, "THE BAD MEN WILL NOTICE ME SO I'D BETTER NOT!" Day"

"NO MORE, "I'LL WAIT FOR SOMEONE ELSE TO GO FIRST..." Day"

In short, tomorrow is,

"GET OFF YOUR ASS Day"

"GET LOUD AND PROUD AND UN-COWED Day"

It's,

"DON'T STOP 'TIL YOU'VE GOT LIBERTY AND THE RULE OF LAW Day"

"FACE THE FACTS Day"

"NO TIME TO RELAX Day"...

More than anything, tomorrow is "PUT ASIDE DELUSIONS Day" That's what the original "Declaration day" was all about. It was the day the American colonists finally acknowledged that the people they had been entreating to respect their rights actually didn't want them to have their rights.

It was the day the American colonists finally acknowledged that the State operatives they had been petitioning and politicking and lobbying and arguing with weren't misled or mistaken or suffering from misunderstanding, needing only to have things explained a bit better, or argued a bit more authoritatively. Instead, as the colonists realized and finally admitted by way of the Declaration, those operatives were their competitors. Those operatives were the colonists' opponents. Efforts to persuade them were pointless-- they admitted to no limits on their power and had no interest in curbing its abuse, which was being practiced for their benefit.

It was hard for the colonists to reach that epiphany. Because states exercise power (and partly also because they maintain an elaborate apologia dedicated to justifying that exercise as being for the good of the citizenry, or at least the way things must or are supposed to be), they come to be viewed as virtual parents in the hind-brains of those subject to that power. It is very hard for people to recognize and acknowledge that actual Mom and Dad are bad people. It is nearly as hard for people to recognize that the state under the influence of which they have been raised is corrupt and malicious.

But of course, sometimes Mom and Dad are indeed bad, and states usually are. And while Mom and Dad can and often do become remorseful, and proceed to reform and redemption, states are institutionally-incapable of remorse. The only remedy against a bad state is taking away its power. Eventually, after wasting all that time and effort on petitioning, politicking, lobbying and arguing, the American colonists admitted this truth on Declaration Day and said, "No more talking-- it's time for walking!"

Bless them for abandoning their child-like view of the state and becoming grown-ups at last.

TOMORROW, LET'S SEE if we modern Americans are equally deserving of blessings. We should be up to the task; after all, we have a much easier row to hoe than the colonists did.

While we, too, must adopt a grown-up understanding of the true character of the dangerous servant against which we have been wisely warned, our state is already bound down by the written law, thanks to the blood and sacrifices of our ancestors. All we have to do is recognize that the state is constantly struggling to escape any limitations placed upon it by that law, and to suppress and marginalize anyone revealing its bad behavior and anything showing how it can be put back into its chains.

Particularly, we have to recognize that the biggest and most important limitation put upon the state concerns its ability to take resources from individual citizens for its own use. It's this simple-- the one who controls the disposition of property is the one in charge.

Because it is so important, for decades the United States has been engaged in the cultivation and exploitation of myths about what limitations are placed upon it in regard to resource acquisition. Sadly, for most of those decades most Americans have fallen for the fictions.

Chief among these state-serving, people-harming myths is the truly absurd proposition that our grandparents amended the Constitution in 1913 to authorize the state's exploitation of their resources at its will, in defiance and rejection of the previous tax-limiting Constitutional rules under which Americans had become the freest and wealthiest society in the history of the world.

THIS IS A MYTH! It never happened, and even the premier organs of the state itself have said so endlessly-- but quietly, so as to preserve the on the books harmony of the law while allowing the state (and its clients and cronies) to ruthlessly exploit anyone who doesn't know to look and remains in ignorance.

See the proof that this is a myth at http://losthorizons.com/Documents/The16th.htm. Read the 1916 Cornell and Harvard Law Review articles on the Supreme Court's unanimous conclusions about the Sixteenth Amendment. See what the Dept. of Treasury experts admit about the income tax. See what the Supreme Court continues to say about the amendment and the tax over the decades. Learn the real history of the tax and its antecedents.

See what the tax really falls upon and how it really works in application (and how and why it may have been misapplied to you in the past). See what those who have learned the long-obscured truth about the income tax have been accomplishing since that truth was revealed 12 years ago.

Then go to https://linksecurity.ual.com/?a=9884...17b03e6fe3f598 and see how the state has been struggling to keep you from knowing any of this.

Afterwards, recognize that every single person or institution that would lose prestige, power or profits by acknowledging the truth about the tax can be expected to lie about the subject if queried, as will every interest that sees itself benefitting from the existence of a mammoth state (which might even include those who make their living complaining about the mammoth state, or the supposed evils of the income tax). Every one of these are today's equivalents of the invested promoters and defenders of the "divine right of kings" myth that kept people enthralled and exploited in the colonists' time.

But also recognize that now knowing the truth, the power is in your hands. The responsibility is, too.

Rise to deserve the blessings of posterity.

Make tomorrow a real "Declaration Day" by making it a personal Declaration Day-- a day of resolution to act on behalf of liberty and the rule of law.

NOTE: Due to tomorrow's Eight Annual Declaration Day party (https://linksecurity.ual.com/?a=9884...3372823c2a162c), the current newsletter edition and mid-edition update are going to be it 'til next week. The material posted in both locations (http://losthorizons.com/Newsletter.htm and https://linksecurity.ual.com/?a=9884...22905f06762929) is important enough to merit the additional "up"-time anyway. (The "Illuminating Anniversaries" will be updated as usual).

"Like a muddied stream or a polluted fountain is the righteous man who gives way before the wicked."
    Proverbs 25:26
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

A fifth might make the Fourth a little happier.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Now that's 'Murican!

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Now that's 'Murican!
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video