Thread: Obama urges doctors to push global warming propaganda to their patients

Exclamation Obama urges doctors to push global warming propaganda to their patients

The White House Wants Your Doctor To Teach You About Global Warming

MICHAEL BASTASCH
    9:12 AM 06/25/2015

Americans trust their doctors, so the White House wants these medical professionals to be a mouthpiece for President Obama’s global warming agenda.

“We also need doctors, nurses and citizens, like all of you” President Obama said in a taped speech presented to medical professionals gathered at the White House, “to get to work to raise awareness and organize folks for real change.”

The Obama administration has been hard at work trying to draw a link between global warming and public health issues. The summit included the U.S. Surgeon General, top administration officials, and public health experts from around the country telling doctors, nurses and other conference goers how to talk about global warming with their patients.

The central message: doctors should warn their patients that global warming could make their health worse.

“I know we have people all around the country, in all of the regions, who are also listening to this conversation, and like all of you in the room, I hope will go out and continue to talk and educate,” echoed Nicole Lurie, assistant secretary for Preparedness and Response at the Health Department.

“We need to engage medical students themselves,” said Vice Admiral Vivek Murthy, the U.S. Surgeon General, “to demand the curriculum change” to prepare them for a warmer future.

more:
    http://dailycaller.com/2015/06/25/th...lobal-warming/
    Last edited by jct74; 07-04-2015 at 09:46 AM.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Just shoot me already.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

"Would you prefer to believe in Global Warming or have a colonoscopy, your choice?"

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Just shoot me already.
    Should have known this was coming, when the medical fascists started reporting parents for bringing in kids with bruises or interrogating them about "how many guns" does daddy own.

Before long they'll be asking if mommy recycles or does daddy ever say "******" or "******".

The pope is already on the right side of the issue.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/19/wo...te-change.html

“Climate change is a global problem with grave implications: environmental, social, economic, political and for the distribution of goods,” he writes. “It represents one of the principal challenges facing humanity in our day.”

The Vatican released the encyclical at noon on Thursday(6/18/2015), three days after an Italian magazine posted a leaked draft online, to the fury of Vatican officials. The breach led to speculation that opponents of Francis in the Vatican wanted to embarrass him by undermining the release.

They need to brainwash sick and elderly patients in order to get them agree to be euthanize for human sacrifice to save mother earth from global warming, don't they?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Should have known this was coming, when the medical fascists started reporting parents for bringing in kids with bruises or interrogating them about "how many guns" does daddy own.

Before long they'll be asking if mommy recycles or does daddy ever say "******" or "******".
    That's what publik skools are for comrade....

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    That's what publik skools are for comrade....
    Got to get those without children into the matrix, comrade.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by axiomata View Post

Just sayin...
    And the temp graph stops around 1997. Curious....
    Last edited by Danke; 07-05-2015 at 09:17 AM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Because clearly a degree in medicine makes you an expert in geography, biography, art history, music and climatology too.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Because clearly a degree in medicine makes you an expert in geography, biography, art history, music and climatology too.
    I am guessing the docs are telling their patients that increased pollen count in the atmosphere causing their allergy is because of global warming. I can't think of specifics now but even in nursing schools, some of the teaching we are taught to give are weather related.

You don't have to be an atmospheric physicist to be able discuss the weather and its impact on health.

100 Things Blamed on Global Warming

"Reduce your 'carbon footprint' and call me in the morning ..."
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 07-04-2015 at 11:21 AM.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    "Reduce your 'carbon footprint' and call me in the morning ..."
    and remember, do not eat beans

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post

I'm doctor not a climatologist

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    I'm doctor not a climatologist
    Bring the science guy !

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    The pope is already on the right side of the issue.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/19/wo...te-change.html
    Is that so? Consider reading through my analysis of the issue.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...Global-Warming

doctor...he smart...me listen...me say doctor knows everything...me like doctor...

They won't stop this relentless push until carbon taxes happen. SS & Medicare hasn't had enough to raid for their bloated budgets for a while now.

As a nurse I've always wondered why frostbite is such an issue among homeless people, and now I know: Global warming. But at least we are purging the rebel flag from our society and I'm guessing there's a connection there as well, and traditional marriage cake-bakers also cause global warming because it takes heat to bake a straight cake, but not a gay cake.

Obama's solving all the toughies before he leaves office.
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 07-05-2015 at 02:43 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.