Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Schools Implant IUDs in Girls as Young as 6th Grade Without Their Parents Knowing

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Ya huh.

The point/question is: who do these children "belong" to?
    Obviously, children are the property of the parents, and if one comes home with this device, the parents have grounds to sue for property crimes.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They should do this for welfare recipients. Its really terrifying how there are people with 12 children with different partners. If they can do something like this with both male and female, it would be great. The poor, hell.. all people, should not have children they cant afford to raise... certainly they should only be allowed to have 2 children max if cannot afford it.

Also, it kills a clump of cells. If this iud kills the fertilize egg before it attaches to uterine wall, then why not? That literal clump of cells has no nervous system, brain or heart.
    Last edited by alucard13mm; 07-04-2015 at 01:38 PM.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Obviously, children are the property of the parents, and if one comes home with this device, the parents have grounds to sue for property crimes.
    The government school district disagrees with you, comrade.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    They're not being forced. The procedure is being done at the request of the child and being paid for by the parents' insurance. If the child can come up with the $1000 or whatever, they are allowing it to be done without the parents' knowledge.
    You clearly missed the multiply repeated "taxpayer funded without parental consent" thing.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    You clearly missed the multiply repeated "taxpayer funded without parental consent" thing.
    Even John McEnroe couldn't dispute that call.
    "The Patriarch"

That because the funding source isn't mentioned until paragraph 3.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

It is definitely free to adults who claim poverty.

I was going by this:
    Take Charge added that “a student who does not want their parents to know they are seeking reproductive health services is allowed to apply for Take Charge using their own income, and if they are insured under their parents’ plan, the insurance would not be billed.”
    From their site though, it looks like it might be possible (and fairly easy) for an underage to claim poverty and get it free for 1 year:

Teens and Take Charge

If you are 18 or younger living with your parent(s), you may be covered by their health insurance. If your parents know you are using birth control, please bring their health insurance information with you to your appointment.

If you do not want your parents to know you're using birth control and keep the services you receive confidential, you may apply for Take Charge. Your parents' insurance will not be billed.
    http://www.plannedparenthood.org/pla...st/take-charge

This is also in the same state that will remove children from the home and demand a marriage be dissolved because the children were born at home.

it's not just that the parents are subverted in the process of providing birth control to minor kids, but that the state will take the children away if the parents do not use an approved method of bringing those children into the world.
    Last edited by euphemia; 07-07-2015 at 05:22 PM.
    #NashvilleStrong

Quote Originally Posted by tobismom View Post
    This is also in the same state that will remove a children from the home and demand a marriage be dissolved because the children were born at home.

it's not just that the parents are subverted in the process of providing birth control to minor kids, but that the state will take the children away if the parents do not use an approved method of bringing those children into the world.
    Without federal monies none of this would be happening.

Remember;

"What's right-n-wrong has absolutely no bearing on what's legal or illegal."

Quote from a young attorney I knew many years ago.

It's the big picture thinking the liberty movement should be about, as we've discussed in a different thread. We keep letting the lines get blurred, and people are being harmed because of it.
    #NashvilleStrong

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's the big picture thinking the liberty movement should be about, as we've discussed in a different thread. We keep letting the lines get blurred, and people are being harmed because of it.
    Until there are enclaves of like minded people, states, counties, zones or areas there cannot be harmony and equality it's just not human nature.

Even then if like minded people clumped together they'd feud with the other areas.

We're seeing the beginnings of homogenization now, some take, others give, and government uses force to assure given measures are adhered to....

This can only be addressed locally and then only if federal influence is removed.

Undoubtedly there would be areas where children are given birth control upon entering puberty, but there would also be areas where they weren't and there'd be no federal government to force one area to do something differently.

My concern is the feds trying to make things "fair" with more of their laws......

This isn't surprising. The state believes it owns children.

Quote Originally Posted by Sola_Fide View Post
    This isn't surprising. The state believes it owns children.
    Try them and see.

Take the federal monies away and you'll have a better than average chance of raising your kid as you see fit.

It is kind of offensive to me that children are encouraged into sexual activity so early. I work in travel and tourism, and I see hundreds of kids/young adults who cannot count basic money. I wouldn't trust these kids to manage their own health and sexuality. The schools are doing a very poor job of teaching basic reading and math, but they think they should be allowed to coach a girl on birth control?
    #NashvilleStrong

It is kind of offensive to me that children are encouraged into sexual activity so early. I work in travel and tourism, and I see hundreds of kids/young adults who cannot count basic money. I wouldn't trust these kids to manage their own health and sexuality. The schools are doing a very poor job of teaching basic reading and math, but they think they should be allowed to coach a girl on birth control?
    I have to wonder how many, if any, of these kids you speak of were home or private schooled, or even raised in a two parent household....

Government promotes single parent households and homogenized education on our dime..........

Try to implant something in my kid without my consent and you'll find my size 13 implanted in you where the sun don't shine.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    I have to wonder how many, if any, of these kids you speak of were home or private schooled, or even raised in a two parent household....

Government promotes single parent households and homogenized education on our dime..........
    Almost all government schools. My 7 and 9 yo grandsons can count money better than most high schoolers.
    #NashvilleStrong

Almost all government schools. My 7 and 9 yo grandsons can count money better than most high schoolers.
    Isn't that from basic human interaction?

My kids 10 and he hasn't had problems figuring tax in his head for a few years now, especially if it's for something he's been saving for...

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It may also be because people pay with plastic a lot, but I have also looked business students in the face while they handed me $12.00 for a $9 purchase. "I'm bad with money." Really? And you admit that? Would you know if you got correct change?

PS: I don't figure exact tax in my head because Tennessee has different tax rates for different things. It's hard to know which is which. A candy bar is 9.75%, but a candy bar with nuts is healther and is 9.25%. Or something like that.
    #NashvilleStrong

Yes I read the article. I do not like that the parents weren't involved but to think that the kids aren't "exploring" sexuality at that age is just naive. I guess I'd rather see that these children don't have children that we all get to pay for through all the govt freebies.

Did you not read the article? Some of the children were as young as sixth grade. That would mean age 11. What is great about kids that age having sex? Do you think a girl that age is mature enough to bond on that level and experience sexual pleasure with a man? Having raised a wonderfully sex-positive daughter to adulthood, I can tell you that encouraging children to have sex at age 11 is not going to help them. What I wonder is what motivates all this interest in birth control for children? Is it that they are grooming children to be sexual with all and sundry? Is there a predator teaching or working in their school?

Folks, when you read these articles, do the math. When you hear that an 11-year old is being given hormonal birth control without a full medical history, ask why that seems necessary and why your tax dollars are paying for it.

Having raised a wonderfully sex-positive daughter to adulthood
    wat?

Quote Originally Posted by muh_roads View Post
    wat?
    A lot of girls get ruined by associating sex with shame their whole life - you can teach somebody that it's a good thing but also should be used responsibly.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by muh_roads View Post
    wat?
    Pics or it didn't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    I agree with this 100%. If an 11 year old girl is having sex, an IUD is not what she needs. A father is what she needs.
    Imagine all those fathers trying to figure out why they can't get their 11 year old daughter pregnant. Schools should have to inform the parents than an IUD has been given.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

Also 6th grade is kind of late isn't it? The kids will have had their periods for 3 years at that point, should have had things explained to them somewhat sooner.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

Quote Originally Posted by idiom View Post
    Also 6th grade is kind of late isn't it? The kids will have had their periods for 3 years at that point, should have had things explained to them somewhat sooner.
    6th grade is 11 year olds. Girls don't get their period at 8.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    If eugenics were the goal wouldn't it make more sense to curtail government aid instead of adding more in the form of birthcontrol?

If anything these type of programs point to promoting promiscuity among the target audience.....
    First, lets get it out of the way up front that there is nothing wrong with eugenics. Second, you are correct, if would be far better and more cost effective to simply remove the dysgenic public policies we have when it comes to immigration and welfare than it would be to try and counteract all the dysgenic things we do with a single eugenic birth control program.

But if the choice is between all dysgenic policy all the time or dysgenic policy tempered eugenic policy, I'll opt for the latter every time. Personally, I think the state should be offering cash bounties in exchange for permanent sterilization, which would be a huge money saver and greatly improve the gene pool of certain communities that are in desperate need of improvement, but this is probably the next best thing.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulMall View Post
    Personally, I think the state should be offering cash bounties in exchange for permanent sterilization, [...]
    If YOU want to pay cash bounties for such things, then be my guest.

Pesonally, I think you should keep your goddam hands out of MY pocket ...
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Homeschool Win
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulMall View Post
    First, lets get it out of the way up front that there is nothing wrong with eugenics. Second, you are correct, if would be far better and more cost effective to simply remove the dysgenic public policies we have when it comes to immigration and welfare than it would be to try and counteract all the dysgenic things we do with a single eugenic birth control program.

But if the choice is between all dysgenic policy all the time or dysgenic policy tempered eugenic policy, I'll opt for the latter every time. Personally, I think the state should be offering cash bounties in exchange for permanent sterilization, which would be a huge money saver and greatly improve the gene pool of certain communities that are in desperate need of improvement, but this is probably the next best thing.
    I think creating a central bank and depriving people of their property then offering that property back to them with the sterilization string attached is probably about the most reprehensible government program that could possibly exist, definitely up there with funding both sides of conflicts for profit.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast