Thread: Any RPFers Going To These Chicago Shows :) ?

Any RPFers Going To These Chicago Shows :) ?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    //
    Last edited by specsaregood; 06-01-2016 at 09:09 PM.

Not since 1995

That's literally the last Chicago show I've been to. People were swimming over and camping out on $500,000 yachts that were tied up to cans in the harbor LOL.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    No; but if you're going, make sure to enjoy the nitrous.

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    Not since 1995

That's literally the last Chicago show I've been to. People were swimming over and camping out on $500,000 yachts that were tied up to cans in the harbor LOL.
    Ha. $#@! show. Here's the night time stuff...

Touchdown!! PM me if anyone wants to grab a beer or.......

I suggest checking out Beats Antique.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I suggest checking out Beats Antique.
    already have tix for thievery and beats ��

Must. Pace. Self.

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Going into town tonight. Local bar is airing the live show on a big screen. Have some mushrooms but am saving them for a camping excursion. Shrooms just don't feel right to me in a urban setting. So I'll just eat some budder cookies instead.

Wow the energy in that place was insane.

"I need a miracle." to go. Did have a friend that flew out to the CA show last week. 80000 attended and most with more then a little touch of gray.
    “But let it not be said that we did nothing. Let not those who love the power of the welfare/warfare state label the dissenters of authoritarianism as unpatriotic or uncaring. Patriotism is more closely linked to dissent than it is to conformity and a blind desire for safety and security. Understanding the magnificent rewards of a free society makes us unbashful in its promotion, fully realizing that maximum wealth is created and the greatest chance for peace comes from a society respectful of individual liberty.”

― Ron Paul