Thread: From Tom Woods FB page...

Thumbs up From Tom Woods FB page...

I can't wait!

Tom Woods
    3 hrs · Edited ·
    Just finished an episode with Ron Paul that will air next week. My final question: can you share with us what exactly was going through your mind during that extraordinary moment with Giuliani in the debate? It must have seemed like the whole world was against you. What were you thinking at that very moment?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rudy: "I would ask the congressman to withdraw that statement!"

Ron: "I will now school you on history."

If I was a statist, this would rock me back: YouTube - Michael Badnarik on liberty

What were you thinking at that very moment?
    What a douche !

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    What a douche !
    That's what I would be thinking but I bet Ron's a lot classier than I am.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.