Thread: the truth about long hair (article)

Thumbs up the truth about long hair (article)

THE TRUTH ABOUT LONG HAIR

This information about hair has been hidden from the public since the Vietnam War. Our culture leads people to believe that hair style is a matter of personal preference, that hair style is a matter of fashion and/or convenience, and that how people wear their hair is simply a cosmetic issue. Back in the Vietnam war, however, an entirely different picture emerged, one that has been carefully covered up and hidden from public view.
    In the early nineties, Sally [name changed to protect privacy] was married to a licensed psychologist who worked at a VA medical hospital. He worked with combat veterans with PTSD, post-traumatic stress disorder. Most of them had served in Vietnam.
    Sally said, “I remember clearly an evening when my husband came back to our apartment on Doctor’s Circle carrying a thick official looking folder in his hands. Inside were hundreds of pages of certain studies commissioned by the government. He was in shock from the contents. What he read in those documents completely changed his life. From that moment on my conservative, middle-of-the-road husband grew his hair and beard and never cut them again. What is more, the VA Medical Center let him do it, and other very conservative men in the staff followed his example.
    As I read the documents, I learned why. It seems that during the Vietnam War, special forces in the war department had sent undercover experts to comb American Indian Reservations looking for talented scouts, for tough young men trained to move stealthily through rough terrain. They were especially looking for men with outstanding, almost supernatural tracking abilities. Before being approached, these carefully selected men were extensively documented as experts in tracking and survival.
    With the usual enticements, the well-proven smooth phrases used to enroll new recruits, some of these Indian trackers were then enlisted. Once enlisted, an amazing thing happened. Whatever talents and skills they had possessed on the reservation seemed to mysteriously disappear, as recruit after recruit failed to perform as expected in the field.
    Serious causalities and failures of performance led the government to contract expensive testing of these recruits, and this is what was found.
    When questioned about their failure to perform as expected, the older recruits replied consistently that when they received their required military haircuts, they could no longer ‘sense’ the enemy, they could no longer access a ‘sixth sense,’ their ‘intuition’ no longer was reliable, they couldn’t ‘read’ subtle signs as well or access subtle extrasensory information.
    So the testing institute recruited more Indian trackers, let them keep their long hair, and tested them in multiple areas. Then they would pair two men together who had received the same scores on all the tests. They would let one man in the pair keep his hair long, and gave the other man a military haircut. Then the two men retook the tests.
    Time after time the man with long hair kept making high scores. Time after time, the man with the short hair failed the tests in which he had previously scored high scores.
    Here is a Typical Test:
    The recruit is sleeping out in the woods. An armed ‘enemy’ approaches the sleeping man. The long haired man is awakened out of his sleep by a strong sense of danger and gets away long before the enemy is close, long before any sounds from the approaching enemy are audible.
    In another version of this test, the long haired man senses an approach and somehow intuits that the enemy will perform a physical attack. He follows his ‘sixth sense’ and stays still, pretending to be sleeping, but quickly grabs the attacker and ‘kills’ him as the attacker reaches down to strangle him.

This same man, after having passed these and other tests, then received a military haircut and consistently failed these tests, and many other tests that he had previously passed.
    So the document recommended that all Indian trackers be exempt from military haircuts. In fact, it required that trackers keep their hair long.
    The mammalian body has evolved over millions of years. Survival skills of human and animal at times seem almost supernatural. Science is constantly coming up with more discoveries about the amazing abilities of man and animal to survive. Each part of the body has highly sensitive work to perform for the survival and well being of the body as a whole.The body has a reason for every part of itself.
    Hair is an extension of the nervous system, it can be correctly seen as exteriorized nerves, a type of highly evolved ‘feelers’ or ‘antennae’ that transmit vast amounts of important information to the brain stem, the limbic system, and the neocortex.
    Not only does hair in people, including facial hair in men, provide an information highway reaching the brain, hair also emits energy, the electromagnetic energy emitted by the brain into the outer environment. This has been seen in Kirlian photography when a person is photographed with long hair and then rephotographed after the hair is cut.
    When hair is cut, receiving and sending transmissions to and from the environment are greatly hampered. This results in numbing out.
    Cutting of hair is a contributing factor to unawareness of environmental distress in local ecosystems. It is also a contributing factor to insensitivity in relationships of all kinds. It contributes to sexual frustration.
    Conclusion:
    In searching for solutions for the distress in our world, it may be time for us to consider that many of our most basic assumptions about reality are in error. It may be that a major part of the solution is looking at us in the face each morning when we see ourselves in the mirror.
    The story of Samson and Delilah in the Bible has a lot of encoded truth to tell us. When Delilah cut Samson’s hair, the once undefeatable Samson was defeated.
    Reported by C. Young
    (Via United Truth Seekers) , http://www.sott.net/article/234783-T...heir-Hair-Long
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    As a long hair advocate I'd like to take this opportunity to lament all of mine that have fallen out......

No, the ememy let them escape because they'd have been too embarrassed to bring back a girly man back as a prisoner.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    No, the ememy let them escape because they'd have been too embarrassed to bring back a girly man back as a prisoner.
    Just about every warrior culture in history would be surprised at such an absurd claim and dispute it. Short hair, until relatively recently in history, has been seen as emasculating in most of the world and more typically done to prisoners than "average" people.

Samurai-

Viking-

American indian:

etc, etc.
    Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 07-01-2015 at 09:57 PM.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Just about every warrior culture in history would be surprised at such an absurd claim and dispute it. Short hair, until relatively recently in history, has been seen as emasculating in most of the world and more typically done to prisoners than "average" people.

Samurai-

Viking-

American indian:

etc, etc.
    I have to seen many Samuri warriors or Indian ones left...
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Real men arent afraid to wear their hair long, short, or even shaved regardless of the dictates of a morally corrupt society.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

From watching way too many cat fights on youtube, one thing I know for sure is that having long hair for a hand to hand combat is just about the last thing you ever want to do. It just gives your opponent an accessible handle to drag you down with. Also having a long hair means you will end up spending more time taking care of it, time a warrior could be spending honing his combat skills or doing something more valuable. The problem with the trackers could be the result of the trackers feeling demoralized and for a cognitive intensive task such as tracking, it might affect their skills and also some men when they are $#@!ed in the head cannot perform in bed, on the field and even at work. I bet it has more to do with comfort level than anything physiological

I have to say, long hair looks really cool on a warrior the way a cape looks on a super hero, but I think that's about it. This idea of hair sending and receiving transmission sounds to me like junk science.

Go long or bald I say---anything in-between is rather boring.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    From watching way too many cat fights on youtube, one thing I know for sure is that having long hair for a hand to hand combat is just about the last thing you ever want to do. It just gives your opponent an accessible handle to drag you down with.
    People have dealt with this in a number of ways without cutting it off. Plus, if you've ever been in hand-to-hand combat or even weapon sparring in a combat simulation sort of way, you'd know that your opponent(s) will be swinging very dangerous weapons at you-keeping you from grabbing their hair. ETA: I doubt you can really compare the bitch fights on youtube to actual combat. The thugs I've seen only use effective technique on accident in between random flailing of limbs

Also having a long hair means you will end up spending more time taking care of it, time a warrior could be spending honing his combat skills or doing something more valuable.
    Not really. Once cleaned after a day's work, it can easily dry out over supper.

The problem with the trackers could be the result of the trackers feeling demoralized and for a cognitive intensive task such as tracking, it might affect their skills and also some men when they are $#@!ed in the head cannot perform in bed, on the field and even at work. I bet it has more to do with comfort level than anything physiological
    Conjecture, but you're certainly entitled to engage in it if ya want.
    I have to say, long hair looks really cool on a warrior the way a cape looks on a super hero, but I think that's about it. This idea of hair sending and receiving transmission sounds to me like junk science.
    Yup. But even junk science occasionally turns out to have some truth to it after peer review. We'll see.

xxxxx
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 06-26-2016 at 11:22 AM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

People have dealt with this in a number of ways without cutting it off. Plus, if you've ever been in hand-to-hand combat or even weapon sparring in a combat simulation sort of way, you'd know that your opponent(s) will be swinging very dangerous weapons at you-keeping you from grabbing their hair. ETA: I doubt you can really compare the bitch fights on youtube to actual combat. The thugs I've seen only use effective technique on accident in between random flailing of limbs
    Yea, most people have tried dealing with it and have come to the conclusion that cutting it short is best. Yes, I have been in hand to hand combat before and gaining control of the head is such a huge advantage. Gain control of the head and the fight is over 9 of 10 times. I am comparing what happens to 2 equally matched fighter when long hair is involved. There is a high chance of long hair being used against the long haired fighter

Not really. Once cleaned after a day's work, it can easily dry out over supper.
    So daily maintenance as opposed to weekly maintenance?

Conjecture, but you're certainly entitled to engage in it if ya want.
    Yup, my conjecture to match theirs. Saying hair transports signals without knowing what signs that is being transported is just as bad as my conjecture.

But even junk science occasionally turns out to have some truth to it after peer review. We'll see.
    One thing I left out in my original post is the rates of typhoid troops with long hair will be suffering. They will be wiped out from disease before they set foot in enemy area. Also, I would like to remind you that the shaved haired Roman army pummeled just about every long hair wearing, guerrilla tactic using barbarian, mongol army they came across. One would think if hair was such a big battle secret, it would have helped them win a few battles here and there.

I think the effect of hair cutting is akin to that when you cut your finger nails after having it long for a long while. You all of a sudden start making more than usual typing errors but after a few days, you are back to normal. I think the effect on hair might just last longer because they are longer and we have more personal attachment to it.

Finally, if you really believe this, that means you can increase the effect by going into battle naked, that way, all the hair on your body will be sending all sorts of signals back and forth to your brain

Yea, most people have tried dealing with it and have come to the conclusion that cutting it short is best. Yes, I have been in hand to hand combat before and gaining control of the head is such a huge advantage. Gain control of the head and the fight is over 9 of 10 times. I am comparing what happens to 2 equally matched fighter when long hair is involved. There is a high chance of long hair being used against the long haired fighter

So daily maintenance as opposed to weekly maintenance?
    Are you saying you only clean yourself once a week? You're not going to be getting many ~hugs~ or any other sort of intimate contact, bro...

Yup, my conjecture to match theirs. Saying hair transports signals without knowing what signs that is being transported is just as bad as my conjecture.

One thing I left out in my original post is the rates of typhoid troops with long hair will be suffering. They will be wiped out from disease before they set foot in enemy area. Also, I would like to remind you that the shaved haired Roman army pummeled just about every long hair wearing, guerrilla tactic using barbarian, mongol army they came across. One would think if hair was such a big battle secret, it would have helped them win a few battles here and there.

I think the effect of hair cutting is akin to that when you cut your finger nails after having it long for a long while. You all of a sudden start making more than usual typing errors but after a few days, you are back to normal. I think the effect on hair might just last longer because they are longer and we have more personal attachment to it.
    The Feudal Japanese conquered most of the Eastern world wearing long manes and heavy armor/weaponry (including really heavy helmets) and did just fine, thankye very much. The Chinese did pretty well themselves, too. I'm afraid I'm going to have to call BS on your disease claim. Plus the vikings and so on.

Used to have it below my waist. I could still grow it that way again in no time. Over winter it will grow down to my shoulders and thick. The thing for me is that it is just too damn hot in summer.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Could just be that with military haircuts the trackers were more easily spotted.

Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    though women seemed more receptive to me when I had short hair than long.
    A while back I hadn't had a gf for a while and my friends were saying I should cut my hair. One of them was good at cutting hair and offered to come over and cut it for me (I now do it myself). Anyway, I hadn't had a chance to clean up, my long hair was still on the ground in the backyard when two girls came over, one I had met before and one of her friends who I had not. The one girl I had not met before is now my ex gf, we lived together for over 2 years.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Are you saying you only clean yourself once a week? You're not going to be getting many ~hugs~ or any other sort of intimate contact, bro...

I once knew a 100 yr old man who had a very nice healthy, full set of hair, I asked him "what is your secret?" he told me that he only washed his hair once a week. Sadly, I have tried doing this myself but it starts itching after the 4th day. If I could, I would wash it only once a day, my hair is a big part of my style and my goal is to hold onto as much of it as possible as long as nature would allow me. So you've all heard it, wash once a week and you will have full, luscious healthy hair at 100.

The Feudal Japanese conquered most of the Eastern world wearing long manes and heavy armor/weaponry (including really heavy helmets) and did just fine, thankye very much. The Chinese did pretty well themselves, too. I'm afraid I'm going to have to call BS on your disease claim. Plus the vikings and so on.
    I was able to find quite a few picture and drawing of Feudal Japanese soldiers and very few of them seem to have hair like the ones in the OP. In fact the majority had short hair. Also maybe they only performed well because they were fighting other long haired troops? The same could be said of the Chinese troops.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sdGClgY.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	205.6 KB 
ID:	4295

Big correction, I was thinking about typhus not typhoid. Typhus is spread by lice and for most of human history shows up whenever you had hair and large congregation of people living in close quarters like say troops of soldiers. You reduce your chances of lice infestation by cutting your hair short.

Blame the fashion of short hair on the womenz. There was a time when a woman would comb, oil and braid her warriors hair for him. Then they started wearing bras. Then they started burning them, but never went back to combing and oiling their warriors hair. Now all they do is spend too much time on their own hair while you are trying to get them to go out for dinner.

I was able to find quite a few picture and drawing of Feudal Japanese soldiers and very few of them seem to have hair like the ones in the OP. In fact the majority had short hair. Also maybe they only performed well because they were fighting other long haired troops? The same could be said of the Chinese troops.

Big correction, I was thinking about typhus not typhoid. Typhus is spread by lice and for most of human history shows up whenever you had hair and large congregation of people living in close quarters like say troops of soldiers. You reduce your chances of lice infestation by cutting your hair short.
    Samurai were around before photography too, ya know. All the paintings I've seen depict warriors with long locks.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Blame the fashion of short hair on the womenz. There was a time when a woman would comb, oil and braid her warriors hair for him. Then they started wearing bras. Then they started burning them, but never went back to combing and oiling their warriors hair. Now all they do is spend too much time on their own hair while you are trying to get them to go out for dinner.
    Aint that the truth!

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Blame the fashion of short hair on the womenz.
    My sister has never cut her hair. Well, except a dead ends kind of thing, I guess. I don't know why women keep short hair these days. I mean, it's their hair. They can do what they want. Women should have long hair if you ask me, though.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 07-02-2015 at 03:09 PM.

Samurai were around before photography too, ya know. All the paintings I've seen depict warriors with long locks.
    Yea, I searched feudal Japanese soldiers instead of samurai soldiers. Personally, I think hair length is pretty irrelevant except for the times when it s a disadvantage (close combat, daily maintainace, typhus infestation etc). The Romans technology, battle field knowledge played the biggest role in their success compared to their choice hairstyle and I bet it was the same for just about every army in the world.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yea, I searched feudal Japanese soldiers instead of samurai soldiers. Personally, I think hair length is pretty irrelevant except for the times when it s a disadvantage (close combat, daily maintainace, typhus infestation etc). The Romans technology, battle field knowledge played the biggest role in their success compared to their choice hairstyle and I bet it was the same for just about every army in the world.
    Yeah, but fun thread is fun.

Yeah, but fun thread is fun.
    Oh yea, no derailment, no divisive religious or race fights in it and I learned a few things about ancient armies and hair. For some reason it makes me wanna get a haircut

Oh yea, no derailment, no divisive religious or race fights in it and I learned a few things about ancient armies and hair. For some reason it makes me wanna get a haircut
    I dare, nay-double dare you to get a bright blue mohawk.